make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Kat woke up and jump forward from her laying position full force...into InuYasha? This pushed them both to the floor, Kat on top of him; their faces were mere centimeters apart. They both turned red, even redder as the door opened. This left them in an embarrassing situation.

Posted

Sango's eyes grew wide, then she left quietly and quickly. Kat jumped up away from InuYasha."eh....embarrassing...." said InuYasha before slowly leaving. Kat shook her head. She stepped outide, and saw that they were back in the real world. Raikai's imagination was rather scary. it was dark and Raikai was just finishing dinner. Ryu lept out of the trees and landed by the fire, he was all bloody and one of his katanas was split in half. He threw the broken one to the ground and gripped his remaining one with both hands. The wolf demon that Kat had supposedly killed jumped out of the trees firing arrows. Ryu deflected a couple but one finally struck him in the chest, piercing the stone the wolf had in his shirt. A red light came out of his shirt pocket and he collapsed. InuYasha shot by and picked up Ryu. Kat and Kagome readied their bows. Inuyasha flashed in, and out of Milo's hut leaving Ryu on the floor. He jumped and came down on the wolf, Tetsaiga first. The wolf fell in half, as blood seaped all over the grass. InuYasha sheathed Tetsaiga and returned to the halfed logs. Raikai gave him some Ramen, which he greedily ate. And the rest had stew. Milo finally came out with the arrow in his hands, a symbol of flames was carved into the arrowhead. Milo stuck it in the ground and retrieved his bowl of stew. When Ryu finally came out with bandages on everyone gasped, and stared at him. he looked very confused. Kagome set her bowl down and walked over to him, she circled him twice and then pulled on his ears. "woa....." said Kagome. Ryu felt his ears, but they were gone! he felt higher, and higher, and higher. He finally grasped his ears on the top of his head. They were all furry and pointed. He went limp and fainted.

Posted

Kat got up. "I don't think he knew..." Kaetana said, looking at him. "Hey! Wake up, Wolfie!" Kat yelled, shaking him.

lol, Wolfie...

Posted

Ryu lifted his head a bit, then dropped back down. After more yelling Ryu finally got up. InuYasha was immediatley in his face. "Hey! why do you look almost exactly like me!?!" Said InuYasha poking around him. Kat made Inuyasha stand next to Ryu. "Okay, im going to compare you to find the differences, and the simalarities." Said Kat. Inuyasha sighed.

Comparison:

Hair:Ryu's is black, Inuyasha's is Silver, same style.

Height:InuYasha, is a little bit taller, But Skinnier.

Muscle:Ryu has a little bit more, probably because InuYasha eats so much Ramen.

Claws:Ryu's are Red, InuYasha's are White.

Swords: Same, exept Ryu's is slightly smaller, and doesn't have fur on the handgaurd.

Clothing:way different, Ryu wears Clothing from Kagome's time, and InuYasha wears protective silky clothing.

Ears:InuYasha's are rounder, shorter,and silver. Ryu's are pointier, and black.

After Kat was done, Inuyasha snatched the clipboard. "Hey! I don't eat that much Ramen!" Said Inuyasha following after Kat.

I shall now post a 'stupid quote' from Kagome.

"You saw me naked so i hit you on the head! doesn't that make us even!?"

How could she be so stupid?

more to come soon!

Posted

lol.

"You tried to sneak out for it!" Kat yelled back. "..." "That's what I-" She cut off and looked at InuYasha. "What? Oh..." He and Kat looked up at the moonless night; InuYasha was human again. The sun having been behind the trees, it seemed dark, but now it was the true night. "Why do you hate being human?" Kat asked. She and InuYasha were sitting by the pond. "You know why....and...I look better as a half-demon." He added." Kat looked at him. Black hair, violet eyes, a softer expression..."I think...you look cute either way." Kat said, quickly catching what she said. Her ears stood straight as she blushed and looked away. InuYasha was lightly blushing as he looked at her. "Let's...go for a walk." He got up and pulled her up.

Posted

InuYasha looks AWESOME with black hair! :joy:

Ryu peeked out of his hut and watched them go. He grabbed his katana and followed after them, Milo peeked out of his hut and watched Ryu go, he was going to follow, but it was too cold, and he was tired. So he went back to sleep.

yes i know....short post...

and another 'stupid quote' from Kagome!!

oh! Dog ears?

squeak

squeak

squeak

squeak

whew! now that i got that outta my system....

Posted

XD

"I know what you really don't like about being human...you can't control your emotions." Kat said. "InuYasha nodded. Then Kat hit sometype of barrier. She yelled in pain. "Kat!" InuYasha was trying to pull her through, since he was able to get through. There was a flash as Kat got through. InuYasha and Kat found themselves in the same position as before, just InuYasha was on top of Kat this time. Kat was...human? The two were blushing but neither moved.

Dang...I have to go eat dinner. I'll be back. And here's a refresher of what Kat looks like as a human: post-4795-1203551204_thumb.png

Posted

Kat looks awesome as a human :D InuYasha looks cooler though.........JK

Ryu peeked aroud a tree and saw them. Great.... Ryu quickly disappeared around the tree and climbed it. he went to jump to a tree across Kat and Inuyasha, but he slammed right into the barrier and through. He landed on his face a few feet away from them. Kat and Inuyasha quickly ot up. "what are you doing here!?" said Kat, "My nose is broken...." Said Ryu getting up holding his nose. Blood started to trickle down it. He stuffed his arm into his face. "what?" Asked Ryu. Kat gave him an angry look, which told him he should've stayed in his hut. "Why are you still demon?" asked Inuyasha poking him. "When kat went through the barrier she went to human form." InuYasha pointed toward the direction to the barrier. Ryu shrugged.

Posted

Ryu peeked aroud a tree and saw them. Great.... Ryu quickly disappeared around the tree and climbed it. he went to jump to a tree across Kat and Inuyasha, but he slammed right into the barrier and through. He landed on his face a few feet away from them. Kat and Inuyasha quickly ot up. "what are you doing here!?" said Kat, "My nose is broken...." Said Ryu getting up holding his nose. Blood started to trickle down it. He stuffed his arm into his face. "what?" Asked Ryu. Kat gave him an angry look, which told him he should've stayed in his hut. "Why are you still demon?" asked Inuyasha poking him. "When kat went through the barrier she went to human form." InuYasha pointed toward the direction to the barrier. Ryu shrugged.

Raikai heard all the clatter and ran to the clearing. "What's going on?" She yelled.

Posted

Before anyone could react, kat grabbed Ryu and shoved him through the barrier, "Ryu broke his nose, make sure you fix it correctly." said kat quickly walking away. InuYasha followed. Ryu started back leaving Raikai alone in the clearing.

shortness....... :unsure:

Posted

Kat sighed. You pick the best times to inturrupt... Ryu heard Kat's voice in his head. She turned her head to InuYasha, staring for a moment before breaking out of her trance and taking bandages out of her sack. She pulled the water out of the air and cleaned the blood off of his nose and put bandages around it. He looked quite funny when she was done.

Posted (edited)

hehehe....Ryu squinted his nose and moved it around, it still hurt. Ryu was about to say something but Sesshomaru appeared out of nowhere. "hello!" said Ryu sarcastically, then turned to walk away. " I know you've been gathering jewel shards!" Shouted InuYasha. "poor little brother......it seems you've lost your power....well what'd you expect......you're only a half breed." Said SessHomaru dangling a container of jewel shards infront of him. inuYasha snatched at it but Sesshomaru yanked it back. Ryu's hand was on his katana, he was the only one who could defend Kat and InuYasha if Sesshomaru attacked.

Edited by THE DARK ONE (see edit history)

Posted

"SESSHOMARU!" Raikai jumped in the clearing yelling. Her katana was out and ready to run him through. She was panting but still had a lot of energy.

Posted

As Raikai was running by Ryu grabbed her katana by the blade and twisted it out of her hands. "Don't attack unless he does! Let him make the first move!!" said Ryu holding Raikai back. "I assure you i came with no intentions to ham you....." Sesshomaru turned to see Kaeatana. "Sesshomaru!!" yelled Kaetana running up to him. Ryu got a sickend look on his face. Kaetana likes Sesshomaru? Sesshomaru likes Kaetana? ewwwwwww...

Posted

"ham you?!" XD I love it! *falls out of her chair* I'm ok!

Kat nearly fainted. Well, she stargged backwards and fell into InuYasha, but..Raikai was deeply confused and decided to just sit on the rock next to her at the moment. InuYasha was about to say something until Kat fell into him. Even Kat didn't know? Ryu thought.