make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

ham you?! :huh: ROFL xD OMG!! i ca't believe i typed that :lol: i almost fell out of MY chair!! xD

"woa....." said Ryu. Sesshomaru and Kaetana went into the forest toward the village,. Ryu still hda sickend look on his face.

Posted

"The moon is going to turn red tonight, do you wanna watch it with me?" Kat asked shyly to InuYasha. "Turn red? This I have to see." He said. She led him towards the hot springs. "The rocks over here have a great view." She said. This left Ryu and Raikai confused and disgusted.

Posted

Ryu counted on his fingers, "1.....2.....3.....4!!!!! 4 love birds!!!" he sighed and let his body go limp and fall to the ground, this he regretted because it brought loads of pain to his noze which was broken. After he finally got up he went back to the village leaving Raikai sitting on the rock. During the night he heard very unleasant sounds coming from katana's hut, he wished he didn't have superior hearing and stuffed his ears with corners of his shirt.

Posted

XD Sorry, but....XD

"Look!" InuYasha pointed as the moon started changing its color. His arm rester over Kat's cusing them to blush. "It's so amazing..." Kat said, leaning onto InuYasha's shoulder. Not being able to control your emotions...Kat's own words echoed in her head.

Posted

His arm rester over Kat's cusing them to blush.

lol

When Ryu finally awoke, Milo was asleep out in the woods. He was laying on a grass bed. "ahem!" said Ryu kicking Milo. "no....no....no..." Milo rolled over. "TUB!" Milo's snores resumed. Ryu sighed. he slipped a rope over Milo's legs and threw the rope over a tree branch. He jumped up and grabbed the rope. He slowly slid down as Milo slowly rose. Ryu started to swing ad kicked Milo in theb ack, finally he woke up. "Im awake!!" shoouted milo, falling on his head. Ryu laughing and went to find Kat and InuYasha, they never returned last night. He saw them laying on a rock, cuddling. Ryu was going to wake them, since it was passed noon, but decided against it. When he got back Raikai was cooking lunch.

Posted

XD *rested

Kat awoke to find herself nestled against InuYasha. He had his arm around her. She realized they were both hanyou again, she was glad to find it wasn't permanant on her. She was very comfy where she was.

Posted

Raikai was going to the Hot Springs. Tonight was her night to lose her hanyou powers. She had on her swim suit and was ready to go when she herd a rummaging outside.

Posted

may i join?

Posted

SURE!!! just go to the first page, fill out the thingger, and start posting! :joy:

Raikai was about to scream for help when Kida and 4 new baby dragons came out of the trees. More dragons....Thought Raikai. There was a whistle and Kida and her 4 babys ran to where it was coming from. Raikai continued to the springs. Kida and her babys came smashing into the village, Dahaka and Ryu were waiting for them. Ryu was tugging on Dahaka's ear yelling at him. "I TOLD YOU NO BABYS!!!!!" Shouted Ryu, Dahaka shrugged him off and ran to Kida. Ryu landed perfectly on the ground, his face.

Posted (edited)

Name:bushido

Class:half-demon

*demon type: fox

*demon traits:fox ears like InuYasha's dog ears, claws, fangs, a tail, red hair, fox like eyes

**time of power loss:full moon

wile far off in japan a half demon fox dressed in samuri armor had got word of a group the he wanted to meet so he set off to find them...

how was that to start?

Edited by fox boy (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Dark mind if I name one of the babies, if no then I'll change it later, fox boy here I'll give you an intro:

After coming back form the springs, Raikai played with the little dragons to keep them company. There was a peridot green one, one as red as jasper, one that's scales sparkled like an opal, and one that was as deep purple as an amethyst. The amethyst one was the youngest and Raikai had named it for it's color Amethyst. She wondered what Ryu would think if he found her with them, not to mention she had named one. Raikai had been taking lessons for Kat and Nekoara and now was pretty good at speaking the languages of many different animals, but unlike with Kat it was still a second language with her. Kida had told her that Amethyst and the opal dragon were girls, and the peridot and jasper were boys. Just then she heard a rustling again. She pulled her katana to protect the young dragons and their weak mother.

Yes Kida is/should be weak because she just had babies.

Edited by akamaru (see edit history)

Posted

and through the bushes came a half fox demon with samuri armor. who are you? Raikai asked , the fox replyed i am bushido you may call me brett, oh by the way you can put your katana away i mean you no harm unless you are intrested in some friendly dueling...

Posted (edited)

Please use "Quotation marks"

Raikai put away her katana, and said "I'm Raikai, come on lets go back to the village." She then grabbed Brett, and started running. Amethyst who had taken a liking to her not far behind, followed by her brothers, sister, and mother.

Edited by akamaru (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

it was then that brett saw some dragons and sayed "wow! you know dragons!?"

Edited by fox boy (see edit history)

Posted

It's about time I come back, huh?

Kaetana was laying on the grass back at the village when she heard Raikai's voice. And someone else's? She sat up. Raikai and a fox half-demon came into the clearing. He's good, he passed through the barrier...She thought as she got up and walked up to them. Shippou had jumped up when he saw the fox boy. "Another fox!" He yelled. "Raikai, do you know where Kat is? She and InuYasha haven't come back yet." The dog half-demon said. "And hello." She turned to the fox. "I'm Kaetana, Kat's cousin. You haven't met her yet, but, still." She bowed to him.