make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

"Im going for a walk." said Ryu. He grabbed his katanas out of his hut and disappeared into the thick undergrowth of the forest. Brett came out of his hut,"where's Milo?" Almost before he could finish loud snores started erupting from Milo's hut. kat sighed and threw a rock through his door. It bounced of his head and the snores quickly quieted down.

Ryan ALWAYS snores hecka loud, 'tis quite annoying. and he rarely lets me sleep.

Posted

XD

Kaetana was mumbling about how she was goning to kill Kat for saying "Sessy." I think it's a cute pet name...Kaetana thought to herself before her thoughts were inturrupted by loud snoring. "DANGIT!" She yelled. "SOMEONE SHUT THAT KID UP BEFORE I DECIDE TO!" She yelled, rolling up the sleeves of her Kimono before they fell back down.

Posted

Um. Well. Hello. I actually have time on my hands at the moment. So, yes...

Akane found Brett in his hut. He had his back to the entrance, and was laying something down on the floor. "Hey." Akane said bluntly. Brett spun around and met Akane's somewhat cold gaze. "Um, hello... My name's Brett."

"I'm Akane." Then there was a yell from outside. "Akane! What did you leave all over our hut!?" Mimoriko and Miyouko came skidding in, grabbed Akane and pushed her to the ground, holding her own sword to her throat. "Heyheyheyhey! Watch it!" Akane spat, holding the sword with her palms. Brett watched, frozen. Miyouko and Mimoriko saw Brett, nearly dropping the sword onto Akane's neck. "Hello." said Brett meekly. "I am so sorry you had to see that..." stuttered Mimoriko, "I'm Mimoriko, and this is Miyouko."

Posted

"Yeah, I know. I just wasn't introduced to you personally when Kat introduced everyone....Um..." Brett trailed off. "GUYS!" Kaetana yelled from her spot. The four looked at her. "Try not to kill each other in front of the new guy! he's not used to it!" She then laid back and started wondering about Sesshomaru again. "When will you come back..." She whispered to herself.

Posted

I had a really great dream last night, I was Raikai. I want to have it again. I'm kinda stealing this from the Cursed stone Legend on Rune Factory.

Raikai was playing with Lauren and Amethyst. "Hey Ryu. How many stones have you ever found and kept?" "Three, the dragon stone, this one, and a pebble, for good luck." "Let me see the pebble." Ryu handed Raikai a small smooth stone. As Raikai took it from him she lost her hanyouess. "How long have you had this stone Ryu?" "My father gave it to me when I was a baby." "Now if you'd just take off the wolf stone we can see what he was trying to hide."

Posted

okey..got a couple facts wrong here. First off, i don't know if i've mentioned this or not, but im not wearing the wolf stone, it's imbeded inside of me XD thats why the guy was gonna try and kill me, because he had to get the stone back. :unsure: sigh...im confusing myself terribley :wacko:

okey, then....i'll change a couple facts o prevent further disorientation :wacko:

Ryu took out the stone from his pocket and handed it to Raikai. It burned her hand and she dropped it. "You okay?" asked Ryu, retrieving the stone. Raikai shook her hand. "I think i have this figured out. The pebble is what was keeping you from completely transforming, it has demon repelling powers. While the stones transformed you, you pebble kept your true power from awakening. here." Raikai handed him the pebble and for a split second he wasn't a wolf demon. Ryu flicked the pebble into the air, and while it was away from him, everything about him seemed to change. His eyes got darker, his claws got sharper, and he even had real fangs instead of pointed teeth. When he caught it he went back. "Weird!"

Posted

"Hey!" Kat yelled and ran over. "Ryu, don't ever do that. Keep that stone with you...you don't want to have your demon side EVER come out if you are hanyou. Trust me..." Kat said as she looked over to InuYasha. Every hanyou has something that keeps their demon blood in check. For InuYasha, it's Tetsugia, for Ryu, even if it wasn't meant to be for it at the time, it's that pebble. And for me... She grasped the necklace she always wore. It's my mother's necklace... She thought. "Ryu, Raikai, you know what happens. You've seen it happen to me. Maybe not to InuYasha, but you've seen it. Don't let that happen to you. It's going to be harder to control since you've awakened it...but don't let it break through." Kat told them.

Posted

I never put a limit on characters and you know what they say... The More the Merrier

Name:Sakumi

Class:Demon

Age:14(when I first thought her up she was 5 but I changed the character a little cause Nekoara was true to her lover)

demon type:Tanuki(raccoon dog)

demon traits:Tanuki ears, Big fluffy tail that's white in winter, and autumn, and brown in spring and summer, Tanuki like eyes

Bio:She was 3 when Hanaiu brought little Raikai in. She helped care for her. Her mother had left her with Hanaiu to learn her healing techniques. She and Raikai have a close bond, like Sisters even though they're two different demon types and she id a full demon. She unlike many full demons wishes to protect humans, and her mother as well Nekoara worked with Inu No Taishou.

Name:Enemi

Class:Half-Demon

Demon Type:Mujina(badger)

Demon Traits:White and black striped hair, mujina ears, amber eyes, and an excellent digging ability

Bio: She was brought in to Hanaiu's sanctum when she was two days before Raikai, when she was one day old as her human mother was dead and her demon father didn't want her. She didn't leave Hanaiu like Raikai, but stayed to watch over the young ones that were always coming in and out.

That night. Raikai wasn't having the best of dreams. Don't go. I don't want to lose you again. "Sakumi! Enemi!" she said in her sleep. "Raikai!" Sakumi's voice called out. Raikai opened her eyes thinking it was only the dream. Then she heard it again. "Raikai! I know you're here come out!" Raikai ran top speed into the clearing, but she was to late Kat had already got there and was examining Sakumi. "Kat, she's okay. She cared for me when I was little, with Hanaiu." "That's I've been trying to tell her," Sakumi said. "I guess you're okay. If Raikai says it true." "How's Enemi?" "Why don't you ask me yourself?" Enemi's shy little voice chimed in. "That's Enemi, and I guess you're the Sakumi I heard Raikai sleep-talking about?" They both nodded at Kat. Come on you can sleep in my hut to night," Raikai said, We'll start on yours tomorrow." The next morning those three got up at midnight and got started. Raikai and Sakumi worked on a hut. While Enemi dug an underground home. Both were finished before sunrise.

Posted

Ryu got up and stretched. he stepped outside and went to start pounding on walls since he was the only one awake when he suddenly fell. His feet sticking out of the top of the hole he saw an upside down Enemi tapping her foot at him. "Why are you standng on the ceiling?" asked Ryu sliding further into the hole. "ohh..." he stood up and jumped out of the hole. "Who are you?" asked Enemi. Raikai stepped out of her hut. "Oh, thats Ryu." said Raikai running ovver to her friend. Sakumi stepped out of her hut and was quickly being pulled around the village being introduced to everybody along with Enemi.

Posted

Forgot to put, Enemi loses her powers during the weaning gibbus moon

After the Enemi and Sakumi had been introduced to everybody they sat down to rest. Emerald came up to the two. "You remember us right Emerald?" Sakumi asked. Emerald rubbed her head against the hand Sakumi had put out to say yes.

Posted

InuYasha was sitting with his hands stuffed in his sleeves, watching the new girls. He will still slightly suspicious, as was Kat. Kat came and sat down by him. "Don't let your guard down." She whispered. He nearly fell off the log. Kat snickers. "Proving my point, are we, InuYasha?" Kat grinned. "But that wasn't what I was talking about..." she lowered her voice to a whisper as she said it. She started speaking into his ear so only he would hear it, none of the other demons present could. "I'm still suspicious of them as well, their aura isn't that of how Raikai has described them. They are darker. I don't think that's really them if they are real." Kat whispered. She walked away and waiting for a second before coming back up to him and whispering "So don't let your guard down." This time, he DID fall over, causing Kat to break out into laughter, still seeming quite unfamiliar to most other than InuYasha, causing heads to turn. She sat down and helped InuYasha up and back onto the log, still chuckling slightly. "You planned that." He whispered. "Yep."

Posted

Kaetana saw Kat whispering into InuYasha's ear and smiled slyly as he blushed. She looked up at her own ears as she thought 'The ears of a half-demon, mainly dog half-demons, are the most sensitive. For cats, it's their tail. Wonder how Kat would react if InuYasha did something to her tail...' She got that sly grin again and she heard Kat laughing. Wait, KAT laughing? She had heard her cousin laugh only once before when they were children. Her aunt and uncle were still living..."Losing Aunt Maggie and Uncle Michael really changed Kat's personality...as did Zancou..." She spit out his name like poison.

I was looking through past post and lookee! I found Kaetana! d5b367.png

Posted

Later that night. "What do you mean you don't think it's them?!?!" Raikai asked, "They're some of my best friends, even Emerald thinks them, and she's sensitive to stuff like this too." Raikai waited for a response.

Posted (edited)

"Raikai, trust us on this." InuYasha said. "Naraku is very powerful, and can manipulate one's mind to fall into his trap. He has never been able to do it to me because of my blood and ansectory. It'd be fairly easy for him to do it to you and Emerald, though." Kat said. She started to put a hand on Raikai's shoulder. "If you could see what I see you'd know." Raikai pushed her away. kat would've gotten a nice bump from falling if InuYasha didn't catch her. "You don't know them! They're my friends!" She yelled at them, her eyes becoming red for a split second before going back to normal. She ran away from them. "Raikai!" "Raikai, just ask your mother!" Kat sighed and realesed herself from InuYasha's grasp. "Did you see it?" She asked him, looking up at the stars. He nodded "Yeah." He looked the way Raikai had run. Kat grasped the large jewel shard around her neck. "It's started." She stated, turning her head in the same direction as InuYasha's.

I'm currently working on a large project to turn this RP into a sort of "Digital book." I'm going to take all of the posts, edit out all mistakes, and, if I decide to print it out one day if the RP comes to an end, divide it into chapters and create a cover for it. My my would hate me for 'wasting paper,' but I don't think it'd be a waste. It'd be a recollection of memories and work of many. I'm taking on this task proudly.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Is the whole Orin/Scorpio thing what's "started"?