make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

ah......

Ryu shrugged. "The baby dragons are big enough, whoever went could ride on them, they could use the exercise."

Posted

"That's nice, but I think I'll go back to my time for a while and sleep on a real bed." Kagome said tiredly. "I'm with you on that..." Kat yawned as she headed into her hut. "Well..Sleep does sound kinda nice now...." Kaetana said as she jumped into a tree and fell asleep. "Well, I guess we're planning on our own." Shippou said.

Posted

"Yea, im going to bed too..." Ryu left into his hut.

Posted

brett wile still being lost to what was going on walked to the nearest tree and bashed his head on the tree till he fell ofer unconsicious

Posted

XD

Kat dragged him into his hut and returned to her own hut. Milo's snores rang through the forest for only a moment, kaetana's shoe flew through the doorway and clubbed him in the head.

Posted

when brett woke up he figured he would practice his swordplay and martial arts so he did he also practed his fox magic

Posted (edited)

They were all staring at Kaetana. "What? Like you wouldn't do the same thing. He sleeps the whole dang day, the least he could do is shut up." Kaetana huffed, sitting down with her arms crossed.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

That evening in Sakumi's hut "Sakumi you're still to weak," Raikai and Enemi said in unison. "Really, I think I can manage." Raikai and Enemi got to work tying Sakumi up.

--------------------------------------

The next morning the group had already been decided. Kat, Raikai, Ryu and Akane would be on the trip this time on Amethyst. Before they left Nekoara came up to Kat and pulled her aside. "I want you to keep a close eye on Raikai. She has great power and Naraku wants it, but he can only seize it' before it has awakened in Raikai. She has told you of her night of ate right?" Kat nodded. "Then is when the power will awaken. The day is coming soon. Naraku will try often. You need to help protect her. Please I beg of you to do this for me." "Kat are you coming or what?" Raikai yelled already sitting on Amethyst.

Edited by akamaru (see edit history)

Posted

"Yes, I'll protect her." Kat said. "Yeah, I'm comin'!" InuYasha was insisting on coming, too.

...."I don't know how long you could last without Kagome's ramen." Ryu joked. Kat, Kagome, and InuYasha were arguing about him staying or going.

Posted

Name:Ayame

Class:half-demon

*demon type: Wolf

*demon traits:tail,claws fangs,ears

**time of power loss: full moon

Bio: She grew up with humans and began to form trust with them.But,that all changed when they turned against her.The feeble friendship was broken and she can no longer trust.She honed her skilles in darkness,and her angry boils inside her.She now travels to find the power(Shikon Shards)to avenge herself. She has found 4 Shikon Shards.

Posted

Okay, hang on. So this group is leaving to look for the jewel shards?

Sorry for butting in so late into the RP.

Posted

Yes. Just by chance it's the first four to join. I forgot all about the show's characters so they aren't going. So we'll find Ayame on the trip.

InuYasha had finally agreed to stay behind. Now they were high over Japan. "Huh? Guys I sense four jewel shards, and, you're not gonna believe this, but they're moving." "Which way?" Raikai who was directing Amethyst asked. Kat pointed in Ayame's direction, "That way girl." She said in dragon.

Meanwhile Ayame heard wing beats "Huh? Who are you?" "Hi!" Raikai said trying to be friendly, "I'm Raikai, and these are my friends Kat, Ryu, and Akane. Kat can sense Shikon Jewel Shards. Do you have any by chance?" "Raikai did you need to tell her everything?!?!" Kat yelled. Ayame laughed if the cat demon willing enough to say all of that had told. "As a matter of fact I do." She pulled out the four shards Kat snapped them up without hesitation, "Yep they were what I was sensing alright. "Hey! I need those!" "Why?" Raikai asked innocently. "To get my revenge." Then she lunged at Kat. Kat easily dodged, and and struck with the handle of her katana. "your revenge on who?" Raikai asked "the humans who betrayed my trust. They turned against me. I trust no one now." "No need for that maybe they just weren't the right group of people? I couldn't find o trust until I met Kat and the others. Why don't you come with us?" "Raikai is that the best idea?" Akane asked. She nodded "You can trust us. Trust me, that'll be your first step." She held out her hand to Ayame who accepted "But if you betray my trust, you're dead meat."

Posted

Kat sighed. "Alright then. Hope you're ok with flying," she said as she climbed onto Amethyst. The group took off into the air again. Kat was skeptical of this Ayame person. Anything could be a trap by Naraku, and it seemed as if the old Kat returned, unable to trust anyone new. Shada purred in her lap as she pet the nearly sleeping cat. Wonder how InuYasha is doing with the group back at camp... she started thinking.

Posted

Umm... where's Ryu? :unsure:

Posted

He just didn't talk. He's with our group.