623 posts in this topic

Posted

But... it's just... hard to reply to... GAH DX

What do i pooooost? DX

Posted

I know...

I've been trying to reply for the past week, but I don't know what to say! D:

Posted

OOH!! Maybe we could start a fresh one, I'll get Umbreon's permission, and make a new topic or something :o

Posted

Okay I'm gonna try reviving it before we resort to that.

Raikai could tell Kat was doubtful. Raikai was naive, and sometime her choices weren't always for the better, but this one she had a feeling about. She looked at shada and wondered how Emerald was doing back at the camp trying to help Enemi get Sakumi to rest and regain her strength.

Meanwhile at the village...

There that gives you something to go from.

Posted (edited)

WHOO!

Name: Niel

Class: Full Fledged Demon

demon type: White Wolf

demon traits: Long White Hair, Full Moon on forehead, Purple eyes, three red stripes on each cheek(Im basically Sesshomaru... :mellow: )

Appearance: th_sesshomaru-2-2.jpg But... full moon, darker skin, and red stripes.

Bio:Loyal servant to Sesshomaru, he is powerful and an idiot at times. Nobody really knows anything about him. But Sesshomaru half trusts him.

Before the village thing you just said:

"Im gonna go back to InuYasha, it doesn't feel right. Plus, it would give Amethyst a break, she's still just a baby you know." Without another word Ryu turned left and lept off of the Draon's back.

"Show off..." Kat whispered to herself.

Meanwhile at the village...

Another demon was attacking. Whadda'ya know?

Ryu ran into the village and haulted. Sango and InuYasha were were fighting off a giant Snake, while Miroku was unconscious, and Shippo was running in circles screaming bloody murder. None of the Dragons were around. "Tetsuaiga!" Inuyasha screamed, leaping forward swinging his sword, it curved in a perfect arch, missing the Snake completely. Sango took his place and threw her giant boomerang, it missed the creature as well.

The creature suddenly became very small. "FOOLS!!" In the blink of an eye Inuyasha was down, and Sango was pinned to a tree, the person's sword through her sleeve. Ryu shot forward and slammed into the person, or so he thought. He missed and hit a tree, rendering himself unconscious.

The man towered over them. "Fools."

"IRON REAPER, SOUL STEALER!!" Inuyasha shouted, he was hit, and he flew to the side. Inuyasha stood panting, covered in blood where the other Demon was just standing.

The person exploded into black smoke, and a wooden doll covered in hair fell to the ground.

"I think someone besides Naraku is trying to get us..." Sango said, staring at the dll. She screamed as InuYasha ripped the sword out of her shoulder.

"This is a great sword.." InuYasha looked the massive blade over closely. He swung it experimentally a few times. "It's so light." He stuck it into the ground and stared at the mess the puppet made. Kaetana's hut was a wreck, the roof caved in and one wall deestroyed. Ryu's hut was on fire, all his equipment had already been rendered usless by the inferno. And Poor Miroku, he lay unconsious on the grass, blood was a puddle by his head, and his staff lay a few feet aweay from him, in pieces. Shippo was stilll screaming bloody murder, it hurt InuYasha's ears.

He grabbed shippo by the tail and held him upside dow, "JUST STOP IT, OKAY!!" He dropped shipp on his face and started putting out the fires.

Ryu woke up after a while, and he helped, kind of upset about the armor that Kat made him. Miroku was in the medical hut, which also had a caved in roof. He ws awake, but not yet ready to stand or anything.

"Kat and the others should be back soon... Then we can fgure out about that sword." Ryu plucked the sword out of the ground and did as Inuyasha had, he swung it around a while, and then looked at it amazingly.

They heard af lap of wings and looked up to see the others, but there was another with them. "Oh great... a newcomer." InuYasha sighed and sat by the fire.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Kat screamed at him, staring at the wreckage. "A puppet attacked. If it weren't for Ryu's distraction, I wouldn't have killed him. Even though it was just a puppet."

"I lost everything, but... we got this sword." Ryu held it out for Kat to look at.

"Later." She sighed and started dinner, Kaetana showed Ayame around, and the others just sat around. Milo finally woke up and came out of his hut, then his eyes got wide. "OH MY GOOD LORD!!! YOU'RE BURNING THE FOOD!!" He charged Kat and knocked her out of the way. She got up and clubbed him with her fist.

"IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!!" She shouted. Milo got up and walked away, a very large lump on his head.

Most everybody except Ayame, InuYasha, Kat, Ryu, and Raikai were asleep. They sat around the fire and talked for countless hours.

"I'll see the sword now." Kat prompted Ryu. He nodded and left to retrieve it from his hut, he came back carrying it over his shoulder. He handed it to her and sat back down next to InuYasha.

"It's light." Was the first thing Kat said as she grasped the hilt. She held a long curved blade, much like InuYasha's Tetsuaiga. The front edge was black as night, the back pure white. The hilt had a curved spike on ech side, the cutting-edge side curved downwards, and the back side curved upwards. There was a gray leather wrap around the handle, with a silver clasp to keep the leather in place.

She did as the others did before her, swinging it around experimentally. "I can feel the power eminating from the blade." She stared at it for many moments. "You should have it, since you lost your other Katana."

"Wait, wait, wait! What if this thing is cursed or something? It didn't evaporate like the Demon did, so obviously it wasn't part of it. Somebody must have given it to the Demon after it was created."

"Wow InuYasha... Im proud of you." Ryu smiled at him, and InuYasha's face fell.

"Fine then! But don't expect me to save you if something bad happens!" InuYasha marched off to his hut in a huff.

Edited by The Joker (see edit history)

Posted

Ruy, a full demon NEVER EVER loses power. He'd have to be the TINIEST part human to ever lose power.

Kat sighed. "I'll test it for a curse tomorrow. For now, I think we all need to think about what just happened. Was this guy another puppet from Naraku?" She sighed. "Give me the wood from the puppet." She looked around the fire to see who had the puppet pieces. Sango handed them over to her and she examined them.

"No... this puppet wasn't sent by Naraku... It has a completely different scent and curse cast on it... But... Who else is after us? And..." she took a few strands of hair off of the puppet and held them up, "Who's hair is this? ... It doesn't smell familiar to me..."

Posted (edited)

But... Doesn't Sesshomaru lose power? At least once? Hrmm.... Whatever. *Changes it*

Thar! >:(

They all woke up the next morning to see Kat making breakfast, as she usually did. Sango and Kaetana were practicing over by the trees, and Miroku was up. He was sitting by the fire Kat was cooking at, his eyes closed deep in concentration. Milo snuck p behind him and screamed in his ear. "SO ARE YOU BETTER!?!?" Miroku's hand flicked up and socked Milo in the face. Milo lay in a tangled heap of arms and legs wimpering a few feet away.

Ryu saw Kat had the sword with her, and walked over to he fire. "Any curse like InuYasha suspects?" He asked plainly.

Kat sighed and sat down, handing him back the blade. "No, no curse. But you should be careful, I've never seen something so powerful. Except the Shikon Jewel of course..." She stood back up and started cooking again. Shada hopped onto her shoulder and pawed at her cheek.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Kat jumped up into her usual tree, holding on to Shada to make sure she didn't fall. She took the pieces of the puppet out and examined them again, pulling a few strands of the hair off and holding them up to the sunlight, watched them shine, and then brought them back down to examine more closely.

Who the hell is after us now? As if Naraku wasn't enough... Whoever they are, I'll kill them if they try anything again. I don't care if they're after the Shikon Jewel. They probably aren't, though... Or else the puppet wouldn't have come to the village, but to us... To me, right? Kat sighed. Whatever. We just have to get rid of this pest before he ends up like another Naraku... Kat put the pieces back in a pocket on her kimono and let Shada jump down and out of the tree before leaping out herself.

"Guys, we need to find out who the hell this is. We don't need another pest to slow the search down."

Posted

How can you write so well? I couldn't write a better story if I tried. How old are you? Surely you're older and smarter than me? said Kat dancing in her kimono.

Sorry for that pointless post. I just wanted to compliment you because you're never posting on the forum game so I can't.

Posted

IMMA MAKE NEW SICK CHARACTER.

Haibura

Class: Half Demon

Demon Type: Black Snake

Demon Traits: Green eyes, Poisonous Fangs, Poisonous Saliva, Black Claws, Tattoo of a Cobra all over body, Very pale skin, and black lips.

Bio: Haibura was cursed at the age of 7, Naraku was trying to turn him into a Demon to serve him, luckily another demon attacked Naraku, and transformation was only half finished.

Rejected by his fellow villagers, Haibura was forced to flee into the wld. He's hunted Naraku since, eager for revenge.

"I agree." They all jumped and turned around. A figure stepped out of the darkness of the trees. His shirt came up over his face, so they could only see his eyes through a screen of black hair, and they were Green.

"Im Haibura." He was tall, but still young. His White clothes flapped in the slight breeze.

"Snake Demon." InuYasha whispered into Kat's ear. "Maybe the one that attacked yesterday."

"Im also after Naraku, I saw smoke. And the scent of Demon was heavy on the air... Half Demon, anyways." His head rotated from side to side as he examined the group, which had their weapons trained on him.

"That's not going to work." His head lowered. At the second Sango threw her boomerang. Haibura sidestepped, just barely, the boomerang missed his head. Sango caught it with a grunt. "He's fast..."

"Im not going to harm you. I just seek revenge." His piercing eyes bore through Kat as he spoke. "As it seems you all do..."

"He's lying, Snake Demons are cunning, dont trust him." InuYasha whispered again.

"I am not deaf, Dog Demon." He looked at Kat again, "You look like you're in charge... Do you believe me?"

Posted

Kat looked him over for a bit, her eyes squinted in an almost menacing glare, before closing her eyes. She took a deep breath, choosing to read him through his senses. She opened her eyes, still glaring, not about to open up all at once to him. "Let him be. Naraku has cursed him, too. Big surprise. But he wants the same as the rest of us. You need to earn my trust if you want to be considered 100% safe around here. Start by seeing if you can make yourself useful..." Kat said, reaching into her pocket without taking her eyes off of him and tossing the pieces of the demon puppet to him. "See if you know who made this puppet."

Posted

Haibura's eyes got wide. "Oh... No..." He muttered. "I can take you to him." He tossed back the puppet.

"Or I could just sniff 'im out." InuYasha suggested.

"That'll take longer. It's easier if you just follow me."

"And I suppose you want to lead us into a trap, is that it!?" InuYasha barked.

"No. He lives not too far from here, he's a Rival Snake Demon. The most powerful I've known."

InuYasha was angry with his calmness.

"What's his name?" Kat asked.

"Atuin." Haibura answered.

"We'll leave immediatley."

The whole while everyone was getting ready, Haibura didn't move an inch. He stood staring at InuYasha, who stood glaring at him.

By the time everyone was ready, Milo was awake, and he wasn't in a good mood. "WHY IS IT EVERYTIME I WAKE UP, SOMEBODY ELSE IS HERE, AND I MISS BREAKFAST, AND WE HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE A-" Kaetana hit him with her shoe again.

"SHUT IT."

Ryu whistled for Dahaka several times, but he didn't come. "Looks like wer'e walking. I can't find the babies either..."

"It's okay Ryu, most Dragons leave on their own to find abandoned Castles, or caves to live in." Raikai patted his back as she passed him.

"Walking it is..." Milo sighed.

"Kagome, Milo, Miroku, you can ride with me." Sango hopped on Kirara. Miroku immediately got on after her, sitting directly behind her.

They started running, Haibura at the lead, Kirara following from the air.

Posted

Kat stayed up front by Haibura, InuYasha following closely behind, not about to trust this guy all the way into a trap. Kat fell back a little to whisper to InuYasha. "If it's a trap, I've got it covered. Don't worry." She winked and picked up her pace again. She started running next to the newcomer. "So... Care to tell me more about this Atuin person?"

Posted (edited)

"He's in League with Naraku, I know that much. Normally he just harasses villages to get what he wants, now Naraku is probably ordered him to destroy you. You're a nuisance to him, always getting in his way. I've seen you in action, it's amazing." Haibura finished.

"What about his powers? Anything we should avoid?"

"Don't look into his eyes."

Haibura answered most of her questions, but eventually he fell silent and wouldn't speak.

"He approaches..." Haibura came to a sudden stop, causing InuYasha to jump over him.

"Why'd you stop!?" He shouted. Haibura didn't answer, he dove. He wrapped his arms around InuYasha's waist and brought him down. Kat drew her Katana, but then she saw why he did it. A massive Snake's head came from the left, InuYasha's head would be gone if Haibura hadn't done that. The snake's head raised again, and the rest of it's body followed it out of the trees until a giant Black and Red snake towered over them. Sango threw her boomerang, and Kagome fired an arrow. The Snake dodged both with ease.

"Haibuuuura, how darrrressss you briiing them heeeere." The Snake hissed. "DON'T LOOK INTO HIS EYES." Haibura shouted, drawing his sword from his back. InuYasha drew Tetsusaiga, and it grew to full size. "Let's finish this." InuYasha leapt into action, literally.

Tetsusaiga barely grazed Atuin's long scaly neck, leaving black blood on the edge of it. Atuin hissed, and struck at Inuyasha several times, each strike leaving a gaping hole in the ground where InuYasha was. InuYasha tripped over a rock and fell, right as Atuin was striking. With speed noone's ever seen before, Milo was there, his Katana ready. He slashed the nose of Atuin with all his might, leaving it unable to smell. It hissed and thrashed around, destroying trees everywhere. It continuously struck at Milo, but he was too quick. He delivered several blows to the snakes head, each one leaving his blade black.

But Milo's speed eventually wore out, and he knew that he couldn't evade another strike if he wanted too. The Snake was half blind from it's own blood, but it could still strike someone as slow as him. He sheathed his katana and sat down, waiting for the snake to get a lock on him.

"NOOOO!!!!" Inuyasha bolted straight for Milo, hoping to get him out of the way, but Atuin was too quick. InuYasha haulted as the Snake's head shot down and back up like lightning. And Milo was gone.

They stood in stunned silence, staring at the great snake. A lump moved down it's throat, and eventually into it's belly.

"Foooolllsssssss." It hissed.

"RAAAAH!!!" they went into a fury, each one shredding part of the snake. But they forgot to watch it's tail. With a quick whip it knocked all but Inuyasha and Kat into the trees. They continued their best, but they were too slow for the great snake.

Te snake haultedi n mid strike, it's head hovering above Inuyasha and Kat, who were in a tight embrace, waiting for it to end. But it did not. A small gurgle sound came from the snake, and it thrashed around screaming.A bulge appeaed in it's thrat, right below the head, it gradually grew bgger until the snake was struggling for breath. It's hood opened and closed several times, and wih it's last, final, terrifying scream, It's throat, exploded. Milo shot out, rolled several times, and came to a slimy, dirty, filthy stop infront of Kat and InuYasha. He got to his feet, and sighed. "That was disgusting..." He gagged when he saw he was covered in it's guts.

Edited by The Joker (see edit history)

Posted

The two blushed and quickly let go of each other. Kat looked at Milo with a smirk on her face. "You've finally proven yourself as more than a lazy sack. Congratulations." Kat then walked over the the main body of the snake to examine it.

Milo smiled. "Hey, than- Wait, WHAT?! I am NOT!"

Kat looked around the ground. "Do you see any jewel shards yet, Kagome?"

Slow and steady, that's the way I'm getting back into this...