Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And so I say... WTF

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Check the Dojo for videos and pictures.

I personally didn't want to see him in the game, and thought it was actually very unlikely to happen.

That's where the WTF came from. What do you guys think?

Posted

Wow, Sonic really is in Brawl! I wasn't expecting that. :embarrassed:

I guess I don't mind it too much, Sonic's ok, but he did have a 50/50 chance to be in it after his latest nintendo game; Sonic and the Secret Rings. So I'm not surprised.

So yeah, I don't mind it too much, his smash attacks will be..interesting. I'm guessing he won't be the most favoured charatcer though.

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='76699' date='Oct 10 2007, 05:27 AM']I'm guessing he won't be the most favoured charatcer though.[/quote]
At least he's gonna be my favorite character! :grinninglink:

I sure hoped he was going to join Brawl, but now he's actually confirmed. If he was going to join, I was expecting a late November confirmation, at least. So, yeah. My dream's come true. :joy:

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I KNOW! I LOVE SONIC GAMES! Sonic was the first video game I played, it's really special to me.[/color][/font]

Posted

Yeah, I haven't played a Sonic game since the old Sega handheld that had the length of 3 apples side by side, it was [b]huge[/b] lol!

Sonic is obviously going to have major speed, but I'm guessing thats when he has like full energy or something. For some reason, I don't think that'll be very good, since the stages are fairly small, and I can recall a lot of games with speedy characters in small areas without walls. Turn on speed, couldn't stop fast enough lol.

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I'm good with speedy charecters, I always stopped at the right time, or jumped to safety.[/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='76714' date='Oct 10 2007, 05:47 AM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I'm good with speedy charecters, I always stopped at the right time, or jumped to safety.[/color][/font][/quote]

Lucky.

I remember seeing a video from Sonic and the Secret Rings, where Sonic can do this..like..jump, flip then blast foreward, jump, flip, blast foreward kinda thing. I think thats going to be his air jump in Brawl (The blast foreward looks kind of like N64 Fox's air jump SSB, I think). That would actually be pretty sweet. :biggrin:

Posted

Relean, I beat you to it, I posted this in other news.

Posted

Found a vid of Sonic (got it from youtube, but this is probably from the Dojo)

[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ckwSpn9VvAc"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ckwSpn9VvAc[/url]

Sonic as a character really does look pretty frikken sweet, I change what I thought about Sonic not being the most favoured character. :D

Posted

You say WTF, I say FTW!

Now we can all reenact the epic battle of

MARIO

VS.

SNAKE

VS.

SONIC

VS.

...uh...umm...ICE CLIMBERS.

[font="Arial Black"][size=7]FOR THE WIN![/size][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='76721' date='Oct 10 2007, 06:56 AM']Relean, I beat you to it, I posted this in other news.[/quote]

Darn it.

I thought I was the first one to post it.

It was so early in the morning...

Posted

I live in the UK, it was almost midday by the time you posted it, I got into work at half 8, had nothing to do when i got in so i checked the site and so had to post it :P

my one has pictures too :D, i've figured its easier just to take the image codes straight from the brawl site as opposed to uploading them through the image gallery

Posted

Sonic =/= Smash bros

Shadow = Smash bros

I honestly wasn't expecting them to put Sonic of all characters in Brawl.... I mean, Sonic sucks. I would understand them putting Shadow in 'cause Shadow epically pwns Sonic. Then again, this is only my opinion.

Posted

I really don't like Sonic. He's so conceded. Notice, his symbol is a profile of his own face.

Posted

My favorite SSB character will always be Link, but Sonic is cool to. Shadow would have been better "black hearted evil, grey hearted hero" One of my favorite Anti-heroes he's like an anthropamorphic hedgehog version of Lobo. Can't wait to see whose next. How about Raimi from "Geist" no one would see that coming.