Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And so I say... WTF

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I think Sonic in SSBB Is nice and all, but when you look at his Character video, he doesnt fit in with all of the others fighting, It just looks...weird to me.

But, my favorite character in Smash Bros, would have to be Link because they didnt include Young Link. T_T

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='76924' date='Oct 10 2007, 11:43 PM']I think Sonic in SSBB Is nice and all, but when you look at his Character video, he doesnt fit in with all of the others fighting, It just looks...weird to me.

But, my favorite character in Smash Bros, would have to be Link because they didnt include Young Link. T_T[/quote]

No OOT child link, but they will have Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass link.

Posted

...No. I like OoT Young Link better. And I dont really think that The Cel-Shaded style would go very well with the current theme that Ninty has ben going for. It has a darker atmosphere than all the other Smash Bros.

Posted

Haha, have you guys seen the video? SUPER SAIYAN SONIC!!!!

Posted

1. No, actually, ever since...No.2 I'm guessing, since I've NEVER finished it (Just recently got Sonic mega Collection) he's been able to do that. But you didn't know that becasue you are too blind to see the awesomeness of Sonic.

2. Dude, Sonic isn't conceded. A: Your just stuck up and B. He is in almost every way the personification of Bad - ass.

3. Sonic is going to RAPE every other character in their SLEEP. Boy, he's so fast, they may as well be sleeping when he kicks their butts, 'cus they'll be so dizzy from his speed.

4. Hypocrites. You don't think LINK'S out of place in Soulcalibur 2, yet you think SONIC'S Out of place in SSBB.

Player hating Hypocrites.

That's to those who aren't Sonic fans.

And, yeah, I agree with Django! 1. SONIC FTW! 2. Now we can finally see who's better! Mario, Sonic, or Snake!

This will OWN in Online play.

Sorry, Linky - boy, you've just been bumped down to NUMBER 2 on my list of faves.

Oh yeah, and Sonic will own even move because all of the characters' best attack are on different buttons, while his are all on one! But you didn't think of that because A. I'm 80% sure you dislike him just because your the EXACT type who said he wouldn't be in here, yet now that he is, your STILL Stubborn. B. Because of reason A, you've got your head in the clouds and are mentally and physically unable to see a good third party char that isn't Snake when you see one.

In that case, I forgive you.

Posted

[quote name='Hylian Twili' post='76998' date='Oct 11 2007, 04:36 PM']1. No, actually, ever since...No.2 I'm guessing, since I've NEVER finished it (Just recently got Sonic mega Collection) he's been able to do that. But you didn't know that becasue you are too blind to see the awesomeness of Sonic.

2. Dude, Sonic isn't conceded. A: Your just stuck up and B. He is in almost every way the personification of Bad - ass.

3. Sonic is going to RAPE every other character in their SLEEP. Boy, he's so fast, they may as well be sleeping when he kicks their butts, 'cua they'll be so dizzy from his speed.

4. Hypocrites. You don't think LINK'S out of place in Soulcalibur 2, yet you think SONIC'S Out of place in SSBB.

Player hating Hypocrites.

That's to those who aren't Sonic fans.

And, yeah, I agree with Django! 1. SONIC FTW! 2. Now we can finally see who's better! Mario, Sonic, or Snake!

This will OWN in Online play.

Sorry, Linky - boy, you've just been bumped down to NUMBER 2 on my list of faves.

Oh yeah, and Sonic will own even move because all of the characters' best attack are on different buttons, while his are all on one! But you didn't think of that because A. I'm 80% sure you dislike him just because your the EXACT type who said he wouldn't be in here, yet now that he is, your STILL Stubborn. B. Because of reason A, you've got your head in the clouds and are mentally and physically unable to see a good third party char that isn't Snake when you see one.

In that case, I forgive you.[/quote]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]HT! You're back! *hits him on the head* If you're gonna be gone that long TELL ME![/color][/font]

Posted

I love those classic sounds. The jump, the BOOOOING from the springs, like in the old games, and the spin sound.
And there's one more thing...

This.
[img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8431/danglingwu2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/6659/danglinggph8.jpg[/img]
I'm talking about the eyes.
He totally hasn't looked like that in a pretty long while. 10 years, is it?

Oh, and he's totally badass. Just like he's supposed to be.

Posted

Whoa. Crazy. He has one big eye with two pupils!!!!! :o

I bet one was or another, were gonna see some chao action in this game. :D
I Love those little guys, they're so cute.

(And yes, Sonic is quite conceded. Very, very roostersure. Not too bad of a thing, but true. And Tails; Tails just has an annoying voice. A very annoying voice. The kind of voice that makes you wish he had never been given a mouth. Besides that, Tails is pretty cool.)

Posted

[quote name='Linebeck' post='77072' date='Oct 11 2007, 05:52 PM']( And Tails; Tails just has an annoying voice. A very annoying voice. The kind of voice that makes you wish he had never been given a mouth. Besides that, Tails is pretty cool.)[/quote]
Maybe it's because he's voiced by a girl... :unsure: and I hate Sonic's voice-actor. He sounds out of character. Why couldn't they bring back the old actor? (Ryan Drummond) :cry:
I hate you, 4Kids! :angry: (SEGA hired 4Kids to do the voices. And I mean all the voices.)

Wow... My first rant against 4Kids. (Most fans hate 4Kids.)
I totally sound like a fan-boy right now.

But either way, Sonic seems to be a cool character. So, who's gonna rock the place?!

Posted

I, for one, will not be happy until there is a Dimentio assist trophy in the game. [i]That[/i] would be cool. :biggrin:

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Tails is my fav charecter! All my chao LOVE Tails. But, I LOVE chao! I, have 24 chao, and I still have my first chao...but...*sniff* my second....passed on....[/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='77087' date='Oct 11 2007, 04:04 PM']I, for one, will not be happy until there is a Dimentio assist trophy in the game. [i]That[/i] would be cool. :biggrin:[/quote]

YEEAAH BOYI!!!!!!!

*High-five.*
[i]
That[/i], would be awesome. Almost as cool as Bobbery.

We need atleast one Paper Mario character and I'll be content enough. There's nothing i want more for this game than that. They gotta be 2-D though. Like Game&Watch, otherwise, it won't work.

Posted

Sonic's attacks aren't only on one button, HT...

Posted

its now releasing in the us on February 10th for brawl to came out this isnt good :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='77000' date='Oct 11 2007, 08:39 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]HT! You're back! *hits him on the head* If you're gonna be gone that long TELL ME![/color][/font][/quote]

*Is hit on head* OW! *Smiles, playfully elbows her* I TOLD YOU!!!!! I HAD SCHOOL!!!! REMEMBER?

Anyways....I'm back... *Kisses her on cheek* *Looks around, everyone is holding their mouths and their faces are green*

>_> ....

Grow up, all of you......

CG: *Giggles*

Oh, and to prove you SO wrong, Relean:

[quote]The original Sonic the Hedgehog game used only one button. I think its simple yet exhilarating play was its virtue.[/quote]

You were saying? Yes, it VERY WELL [b]DOES[/b] mean one button. *Cough* STUBBORN! *Cough* OWNED!