Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And so I say... WTF

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Uh, he still has attacks on both A and B button. (Gamecube Controller)

Your quote says the [i]Original Game[/i] (Genesis/Mega Drive) used one button. Sonic, in Brawl, will use both buttons.

Posted

[quote name='The Great Cheese' post='77311' date='Oct 12 2007, 11:22 PM']Uh, he still has attacks on both A and B button. (Gamecube Controller)

Your quote says the [i]Original Game[/i] (Genesis/Mega Drive) used one button. Sonic, in Brawl, will use both buttons.[/quote]

My friend, by that, you are, in fact, not calling ME a liar, but Masahiro Sakurai. Since you are so conceded, you might as well believe everything about SSBB is a lie. Your attitude, if he knew, would get you sued and thrown in jail.

Posted

[quote name='Hylian Twili' post='77401' date='Oct 12 2007, 07:26 PM']My friend, by that, you are, in fact, not calling ME a liar, but Masahiro Sakurai. Since you are so conceded, you might as well believe everything about SSBB is a lie. Your attitude, if he knew, would get you sued and thrown in jail.[/quote]
Huh? I don't quite understand what you mean... :huh:
I was just saying the Genesis/MD game had one button, and that Sonic used more than one button in Brawl...
I mean, what the heck? :wacko: Explanation for your statements, please.

[quote name='HT']You were saying? Yes, it VERY WELL DOES mean one button. *Cough* STUBBORN! *Cough* OWNED![/quote]
And you're complaining about my attitude? :unsure:

Posted

Hylain Twili, for one thing...

sonic has regular attacks (a button)
homing attack ( B button, not on site but seems to have been confirmed in the demo)
Spin dash (B side)
Charge Spin (B down)
Spring (B up)

and then you've got jump, it goes on....

plus, weren't you also the one that when you posted ideas for new characters, you posted insane long lists of combos using multiple buttons, or am I thinking of someone else.

The first sonic game did only use one button though, Sakurai isn't a liar, you've just misinterperated things, the first sonic is a bit annoying to play though because you don't have the good old spin dash...

Posted

[quote name='Hylian Twili' post='77293' date='Oct 12 2007, 04:55 PM']*Cough* STUBBORN! *Cough* OWNED![/quote]
;)

Posted

^

Indeed.

;)