Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tetnis Shots....

24 posts in this topic

Posted

i had to get 6 shots in one day one time once. i don't remeber why but it didn't hurt really at all.... :unsure: im not afraid of needles'unless of course they're filled witth somthing deadly :unsure:

Posted

i had to get 6 shots in one day one time once. i don't remeber why but it didn't hurt really at all.... suspicious.gif im not afraid of needles'unless of course they're filled witth somthing deadly suspicious.gif

LOL. Nope. Doesn't hurt.

(P.S. Sorry about the .gifs)

Posted

i had to get 6 shots in one day one time once. i don't remeber why but it didn't hurt really at all.... :unsure: im not afraid of needles'unless of course they're filled witth somthing deadly :unsure:

You think that 6 shots in one day was bad? When I was 3 years old, my mom and dad didn't know about my allergy to wheat, and I kept eating wheat until I eventually kept getting very, very sick. So they took me to the hospital, and about 5-6 doctors surrounded me on a table. They all had needles. I got about 3 needles on each arm, 2 on each leg, heck even one in my stomach! It was awful, I screamed the whole time (I was 3 yrs old for crying out loud) and then I got wrapped in pajamas and had to spend the night at the hospital, I was a lot better the next day. I've hated needles ever since.

I have not had a tetnis shot yet (at least.. I dont think so..) but I suppose it doesn't hurt. If you're getting it done at your school and your afraid it's gonna hurt, just say you'de rather get it done with your own doctor. That's what I have to do every time I have needle injections at my school. Thing is, it's not that I'm scared, it's just that every time that it's my turn to get the shot, they said, 'No, we can't take any risks, there might be wheat in the injection so we can't give it to you'. I still have to get my Menangitus C shot, and that was held October of last year!! :angry:

Posted

You think that 6 shots in one day was bad? When I was 3 years old, my mom and dad didn't know about my allergy to wheat, and I kept eating wheat until I eventually kept getting very, very sick. So they took me to the hospital, and about 5-6 doctors surrounded me on a table. They all had needles. I got about 3 needles on each arm, 2 on each leg, heck even one in my stomach! It was awful, I screamed the whole time (I was 3 yrs old for crying out loud) and then I got wrapped in pajamas and had to spend the night at the hospital, I was a lot better the next day. I've hated needles ever since.

I have not had a tetnis shot yet (at least.. I dont think so..) but I suppose it doesn't hurt. If you're getting it done at your school and your afraid it's gonna hurt, just say you'de rather get it done with your own doctor. That's what I have to do every time I have needle injections at my school. Thing is, it's not that I'm scared, it's just that every time that it's my turn to get the shot, they said, 'No, we can't take any risks, there might be wheat in the injection so we can't give it to you'. I still have to get my Menangitus C shot, and that was held October of last year!! :angry:

:fear::wacko: holy crap that sucks i mean 11 shots at once thats like 3 yrs supply... :wacko::fear:

Posted

you dont know what your missing shots are the best~~~El Reloj

:huh:

Okayyyyyyyy............

But, I don't like needles that much :embarrassed:

But I never scream, cry, get scared, ect...........

It's like..... :wacko:

And I don't think I have had a Tetnis Shot before :unsure:

Posted

I despise needles.

Even the itty-bitty tuberculosis test ones. And those are tiny.

Anyway, I wouldn't think that they'd hurt too much. Just a sore arm.

That's what I've been told.

Posted

ive grown comfortable towards needles.

except the 6 in ones*shudders*

Posted

Uh, hey. I had 3 tetnis shots coz I had a serious virus. Well, on top of that . No, Tetnis shots do NOT hurt that much, if you had ever had a flu shot or blood test/shot, it feels just like that. A quick pinch, sore arm, lolipop go home. If you dont believe me, just calm down. Its not like your dying, ok?

Posted

NEEDLE, SHOT??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMY HOLD ME :fear:

oh and to dark one on page 1 YOU THINK 6 SHOTS IN ONE DAY IS BAD TRY 24 IN ONE DAY IT HURT LIKE HELL

p.s it was for allergy testing ok