I've got a cool game!

786 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, didn't see that.

Okay your soul was never eaten, but your body was!!!

I wish people would just go on their OoT games, and use my instructions to find the triforce instead of making me take crappy pictures. <_<

Posted

but some of those people has a N64 that doesn't work anymore.

I wish that i was a jagex moderator.

Posted

But you're the moderator that does the heavy physical labor moderating!

I wish for a thousand donuts.... :rolleyes:

Posted

Granted, but you eat so much that you get the worlds biggest stomach ache and you explode and die.

I wish Daedric would cut the (C word), like, for example, the "Soul Stealing thing." :angry:

Chuck Norris..... :D

Posted

You live in Canada, but your the only one.

What are you talking about? :huh: I live In Canada! In fact it's the Second largest Country in the world, so there's no way there could only be one person unless it was like one of those war movies where everybody in the world except one person dies.

Posted

Where did that Chuck Norris comment come from? :huh:

Posted

Where did that Chuck Norris comment come from? :huh:

It came from somewhere back in this forum...about chuck norris roundhouse kicking Link in the throat or something......*Shrugs* :unsure:

YOU FORGOT TO MAKE YOU WISH YET AGAIN!!!!!! * I think, Unless you've posted by the end of this....*

So.....I wish Daedric was taught a lesson and had his OWN soul stealen....and then that would be the end of his section on "who has the most souls". Lord knows he's creeping me and some others out.....

P.S. Daedric, if you're the first one to respond then I will have to take action...... :angry:

Posted

granted but DL doesn't learn anything new in the end!

-.- I wish ... um ... cant think of a wish right now so someone can take my turn!

Posted

(Oh yeah. I made that Chuck Norris kicking Link in the throat comment....but I got the idea from NP.)

I wish for FOUR HUNDRED EIGHTY TWO BILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED SIXTY EIGHT MILLION, NINE HUNDRED TWENTY THREE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED FIFTY ONE DOLLARS!!!! :P

Posted

But how many pennies!?! :o

Posted

Granted but on Christmas day your Family lights a fire and forgets to close the shutters and your money and house burn down! :D

I wish all games for all Systems were cheaply (low) priced, like 12.99 or something, and stores and companies never went out of buisness. To go with that I wish there were no such thing as goverment taxes. :D

Posted

(Oh yeah. I made that Chuck Norris kicking Link in the throat comment....but I got the idea from NP.)

I wish for FOUR HUNDRED EIGHTY TWO BILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED SIXTY EIGHT MILLION, NINE HUNDRED TWENTY THREE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED FIFTY ONE DOLLARS!!!! :P

Don't you need more cookies as well. :P

I don't get this forum... can anyone give me a quick explanation? Please? :)

Posted

Don't you need more cookies as well. :P

I don't get this forum... can anyone give me a quick explanation? Please? :)

Somebody makes a wish and then someone Screws it up (e.g: See how Ganondorf333 made a wish for a truck load of money? Now see how I said: "Granted but on Christmas Day your Family lights a fire and your house a money burn down?" That's kinda of what it's like. Wait until someone's done dementing my wish. then you screw that person's wish up and make your own wish. get it now? B)

Posted

not exactly... :wacko:

Posted

But the world world goes into ecomomical disaster :D

I wish for the whole of Canada to be under my firm dictatorship rule, muahahaha!! Only joking, i'd never do a thing like that, now getting onto serious matters; I wish that i had a packet of prawn roostertail crisps and it never ended and i never got fatter than i already am.

P.S: Wassupman, i'd never learn anything if you made me, if you knew me for my whole life, you'd know that when i didn't want to learn anything, i would avoid learning it, well now you know :P .