I've got a cool game!

786 posts in this topic

Posted

Granted, but they are poisoned with wood alcohol and you die a slow, painful, and agonizing death in front of the world on international television and it's broadcasted over the internet for people to laugh at your pitiful death for generations to come. :P

I wish I could move things with my mind and had such powers over PsyCore and telekenesis. :huh:

Posted

But you kill all of your loved ones and yourself when trying to move a metor away from the earth.

I wish that i had my childhood back (unlike MJ)

Posted

So we just keep ruining each other's wishes?

Posted

(yeah, you ruin the last person's wish then make a wish of your own in the same post.)

Granted, but your childhood totally stinks and there's no way out of it. (specifically: toilet water. Lots and lots of toilet water. :blink: )

I wish I was really the Sage of the Subconcious Mind instead of just in the "What Sage Would You Be?" thread.

Posted

But you make people do terrible crimes (which i'm NOT going to list) and you get hanged for making those people do those crimes.

I wish i sing perfectly to every song i listen too.

Posted

But everyone hates you for your beautiful singing voice and they hang you out of jealousy. So sad. :(

I wish I had complete and total control over the Internet!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Posted

you do but the internet police take you away in a strap jacket and lock you in the mental hospital for being insane! *coughhurraycough*

I wish I could have a million dollars!

Posted

But i steal it and never give it you back :D

I wish that i wasn't a slave, instead i was a lowly slave.

Posted

But then I blow you up with a shoulder mounted heat seeking rocket launcher and nobody cares what kind of slave you are!

I wish the Kouranc Council of Supreme Officials would just make up their minds about letting me join!

Posted

But they deny you and make me a high lord in their council :P

I wish that i wasn't afraid of PZ :blink:

Posted

(You have no idea of what the KCSO is, do you? <_< )

You aren't afraid of PZ anymore, but you are scared of me!!!!!

I wish I had some means of spreading my word of evil through environmentally friendly recyclable brochures.

Posted

(Nope :D)

But no one takes notice of the notices.

I wish that i had full control over Canada and all countries that have borders next to it.

Posted

But the penguins of Antarctica overthrow you and reign over those countries with an iron wing.

I wish people actually knew what the KCSO is. <_<

Posted

(Ernmm........... Since when did the Artic became Antarctica?)

But everyone got confused about what it was.

I wish that i had my own F20 UK Fight jet and then i could lay waste to the whole of the world.

Posted

(Penguins live in Antarctica. Duh.)

Granted, but then I lay waste to you with my own, custom, professionally built Secotan starship with several hyperdrive cores and, unlike most, equipped with weapons, both phasers and torpedoes.

I wish for....(think of something simple, come on...)....an evil, satanic, buss driving, piano playing, Spanish clown named Pepe!!! AND he has a pet roosterroach with five legs and one wooden one who can sing and dance!!!!