Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

One thign piles onto another

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate my current state of being, NOT life, so don't even start that B.S.

First, it started off with a day at school. My friend Marlon was, as usual, being overly sarcastic is almost EVERYTHING he did.

Fast forward to french class. I walk in to see the same old, same old. People chattering their bloody flippin' brains off. I ask Madame DeBorger if I can leave because it's getting so loud (Hmph, but no one there seems to CARE about someone who ACTUALLY NEEDS to concentrate >_>) and obnoxious little Caleb says (Which, by the way, no one had beef with, UNTIL NOW) "WHY ARE YOU ALLOWED TO LEAVE?!"

I had it. I slammed the door shut as I walked out.

I went to talk with Miss Ryan, and AS USUAL, she only gives me one minute to explain what's frustrating me. What she doesn't seem to realize (Even though I've told her earlier) is that it goes WELL BEYOND school.Still, she sets the timer.

Fast forward to Gym class. We run for the 1,00000,000000,00000,00000th time (At least, it seemed that way) (BTW, thanks for your jerkiness) I get thuroughly frustrated by how everyone can "PUSH THEMSELVES" (BIGGEST LIE) because I am physically unable to do it. So I walk.

When I come back, and it's time for everyone to go for recess, Mr. Curcio pulls me over and asks me why I walk. I tell him truthfully what I just told you (About the whole running thing and how I am not as genetically as enhanced as my friends) and he says, In a tone like: "That's is total B.S." He says: "Well, Mike, I think you're NOT TRYING TO RUN."

That was the thing that made the bomb explode. Translation: I snapped.

Earlier on, people were doing violence on the playground. My job as a grade 8 is to be a role model, right? So I tell them to stop. They say, more or less, "It's just harmless fun"

So I see them again, and say in a creepy angry tone with a creepy smile: "It's just HARMLESS fun!!!!!"

I see people watching me. I yell at them "Let's spy on Michael, why don't we?"

Anyway, that scene gets kinda long.

Fast forward to the next. I have confirmation retreat. IT WAS AWESOME.....except for the fact that their were numerous people talking their mouths off about how God had awakened their eyes. Personally, I think God was taking a verbal sledgehammer and pounding whatever message he wanted to give me with it into my skull.

Fast forward to Today's mass. I find out, to my horror, that my crush's (I'm not going to say her name) (rave you pants off, GM, why don't cha) school is hyped up on excelency pills. Case in point: The girls are wearing kilts. "So what?" you may ask. This is Canada. Girls do NOT wear kilts. Other countries? YES. Canada? No. What else bothers me in they have made the boys sing with sissy voices that are made to make them sound like girls.

Fast forward to now. I was playing SSBM, and my bro is playing as Fox. WHAT DOES HE DO?! I'll tell you. He spams with Fox's pistol. I try to tell him to stop, and we get into an argument.

Fast forward a few minutes. My brother says: "NENENE HEY YOU'RE SPAMMING TOO!" about using a fire flower. I try to tell him that there's a difference, that being of which a Fire Flower is an item, and his is a move. He says: "NENENE IT DOESN'T MATTER, YOU'RE STILL SPAMMING!!!!"

Fast forward a few more minutes. My sister dies and tells me to revive her. ME, not them, being the autistic one, I pause, thinkign she means pause, but to my frustration I find out that isn't what she meant and when I un - pause Michael Mkean dies and they bascially say: "NENENE YOUR CHEATING" Since I called spam cheating.

The final things that frustrate me are this:

1. Yesterday, a n00b joins and totally disobeys the rule for advertising.

2. Two other n00bs have two different topics on about: "The dangers of Text Messaging" and "Youtube: It's evil." After this, I am so going in there are pwning his sorry n00b buttox.

Posted

Take a few deep breaths and just chill.

Posted

Michael Jackson has made millions by being male and singing in (what you may call) a sissy voice.

Posted

and that n00b your talking about didn't join yesterday. and what Relean said,chill.

Posted

HT, you've gotta understand other people's stories and not act hypocritical. That just pisses people off. Just take a few breaths and ignore those annoying you.

Posted

Indeed.

And this is a person with a relatively short fuse.

Posted

Well HT, I can see where you're coming from, but as other members have stated, sometimes you gotta think of their perspective. Yes it could annoy you (Heck, I've been there, done that) but you can't blame them for every little thing, because they think otherwise.

And when I have bad days like these, I usually listen to an upbeat song, makes me feel better.

Posted

HT, I told ya through a PM, but everyone else took the other things I wanted to say so I'll say this: You can't unload all of your frustration out on one person. You have to think things through with a cool head, and act when you are no longer angry.

Posted

ok, most of the other stuff I can pretty much understand, but

1)Stop taking your anger out on newbies

2)There's nothing wrong with constantly firing the pistol, if you're any good, they'll be too distracted by that to block when you go to punch them in the face...

Just send me a really abusive PM, it'll make you feel better :D

Posted

ok, most of the other stuff I can pretty much understand, but

1)Stop taking your anger out on newbies

2)There's nothing wrong with constantly firing the pistol, if you're any good, they'll be too distracted by that to block when you go to punch them in the face...

Just send me a really abusive PM, it'll make you feel better :D

Ya serious?

Well then, I'll try to remember that next time. Thanks.

Posted

i think u just need some time to urself. always works...

Posted

Calm down a bit, and rematch him when you're ready. Try being Zelda and going Sheik on his buttox!