Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

majoras mask

9 posts in this topic

Posted

hey i heard about majoras mask. is it good enough to get on the n64 or gamecube. would u like it to be on the virtual console. please post thoughts

Posted

this belongs in the the the...i forgot what it was called :unsure: but yea i think it could be ona virtual console ._.

Posted

That game is aswsome exept I can't get firce dentery or however you spell it mask

Posted

general game talk is what it was called! and it's called the feirce deity mask. all you have to do is get every other mask. and then when you get to the moon play hide and seek with all the kids. and once youve traded all your masks talk to the kid wearing majoras mask. he'll give you the feirce daity mask before he fights you. :biggrin:

Posted

general game talk is what it was called! and it's called the feirce deity mask. all you have to do is get every other mask. and then when you get to the moon play hide and seek with all the kids. and once youve traded all your masks talk to the kid wearing majoras mask. he'll give you the feirce daity mask before he fights you. :biggrin:

cool thanks, but I'm sick and can't play vidio games. :cry:

Posted

They really should release MM on the VC. Its nearly been a year.

Next month is the aniversery of the Wii.

Wii should celebrate.

Posted

thanks everyone for that i thought it would be good to. wat is cool to me is the transformation masks

Posted

thanks everyone for that i thought it would be good to. wat is cool to me is the transformation masks

It is cool, but you know what I say, whitch I just made up, theres no Young Link like the normal Young Link.

Posted

i seiriously reccomend majoras mask.....

it has garos in it. :D