Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

REALLY need help in phantom hourglass

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, I've beaten the game. Do you know when you leave the town on Mercay Island and head north which is the path to the ocean king. Well, there is an island there that is too far to jump, nothing to grapple, or anything like that. How do I get there? :cry:

Posted

Alright, there should be a bombable wall near the Temple. Head in the cave and shoot the eye. A bridge will extend. Eventually you'll pop up a level higher then normal. From here you have to do something, saddly I'm not sure what. . . and a head will appear. Draw a line from the bar to the temple on your map. Now move the head so that its beam is even with the line you drew. A bridge should appear to the island.

Posted

hey MasterMajed, to get to that island what u do it::

blow up the cracked wall near the ocean kings palace. go thru the cave then shoot the eye you see, which will extend the bridge... kill the zora warrior (if u wont) then go outside the door there. go up the stairs outside. and shoot the eye to the west, after that a statue shld appear. now im guess uve seen this statue b4 ;) what u do now is draw a line from the ocean kings palace temple and to the macay inn. and then use the statue and point the bean parallel to the line. (if u dont know what this is ill draw it for you :) ). once you aline the lazer thing, jump off the cliff and go to where the lazer hits the cliff. and bomb it. go inside the cave then go accross the bridge and outside, and now u shld be on the island. :) hit the switch on the island to make the bridge appear :)

........\.....\ (bomb here where the line hits the cliff)

.........\......\

..........\.......\ <-statue

..inn ->\

^^^ hope u understand my picture :/

Posted

Right. Ignore me!!! :biggrin:

Posted

lol good try though ;) i forgot bout that island until this topic came up. and i typed it as it got to it :P