Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you think of PH?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

OK this is mostly for ppl who have finished it or are playing it at the moment :)

what do u think of it? my honest opinion. its the BEST Zelda game Ive played my whole life... what i think what they did is amazing... they way they used the DS's capabilities to the max. with yelling in the mic to damage a monster... to closing the DS lid to make an imprint of the top screen!

what they did to PH is unlike any game Ive ever played... its got 1 of the best story lines ever... its set just about a few weeks after the end of Wind Waker...

i rate PH a 10\10!

whats ur rate?

Posted

definately not the best zelda game of all time, but i really loved it and i think they used the DS features well, they used pretty much all of them. I was a little bit disapointed with the WiFi though, the battles are fun... but they get old really quick.

Otherwise its a really fun game and has me addicted.

Posted

its not the best zelda game of all time but it has a great storyline i just got my copy of it today :joy: and so far i love it!!!

Posted

I am very much enjoying PH!

Not got too far through it yet, but I did only buy it on Saturday. I agree that it makes fantastic use of the DS capabilities. My one gripe however is that it seems, well.... easy. None of the puzzles so far have really been that challenging.

As for best Zelda game ever? I think I'll have to finish it before I have an opinion on that.

Posted

While I like the game, it definitely isn't the greatest. There were a few drawbacks that really annoyed me:

One being the Temple of the Ocean King; I mean, not only did they include a time limit, but you even have to repeat it several times. If there wasn't a halfway point it would have been (to quote myself) downright sadistic.

Another thing which annoyed me was the salvage crane. It sucked having to actually control it, but if you break it, you have to shell out 100 rupees to fix it.

That leads me to another problem; the ridiculous amount of rupees that you have to spend.

Other than that, this was actually a very good game.

Posted

While I like the game, it definitely isn't the greatest. There were a few drawbacks that really annoyed me:

One being the Temple of the Ocean King; I mean, not only did they include a time limit, but you even have to repeat it several times. If there wasn't a halfway point it would have been (to quote myself) downright sadistic.

Another thing which annoyed me was the salvage crane. It sucked having to actually control it, but if you break it, you have to shell out 100 rupees to fix it.

That leads me to another problem; the ridiculous amount of rupees that you have to spend.

Other than that, this was actually a very good game.

ok 1st. there is a checkpoint... if u can find it ;) or even bother checking out every bit...

2nd... rupees are easy as hell to get... having the game for like... a week... ive bought all but 2 peices of golden ship parts... which come to a total of about... 42,000r

Posted

I love the salvage mini-game!!

Posted

Best DS game ever. Fun, fresh, and new. I loved it. Not as good as wind waker and ocarinia of time. (my two faves)

Posted

see my review :D

Posted

Yeah I'm back whatever I'll get around to seeing what I missed but goin for another week sorry to dissapiont just got news. Me get PH and halph way through. just need to beat

the ghost ship

and I'll be cruising again! I'm kinda stuck so message me if you have an acurate walkthrough!

wow i spelled half wrong! Bzzzzzt! darn you off topic collar!

Posted

It one of the best Hand held Zelda games. I love how it takes full advantage of the touch screen, like when you have to shout to get the Goron kids attention, or blow out the candles, and close the DS to get the symbol on the sea chart. I couldn't put it down, I loved the boss battles that took Link from the lower screen to the upper screen. My only gripe was the Temple of the ocean king, you had to go through it again and again (that is until you get the blue and yellow teleports)!