This Is Halloween :D - Trick or Treating

50 posts in this topic

Posted

I was bored, so I made a topic.

I was discussing with my friends today if they were going trick or treating and if so, who or what they were gonna be for Halloween. We all agreed to go trick or treating on Halloween together (yes, we are in Gr. 8, so what?! Theres candy in the deal!), one of my friends is apparently going to be Sango from the anime InuYasha. Dunno about the other two. Me? I plan on either being the Phantom of the Opera (though I am a girl...so I doubt it lol), One of the Sanderson Sisters (from the movie Hocus Pocus) or a vampire of some sort. I can't think of anything good currently lol. :P

What about you guys? You going trick or treating? If so, who or what are you going to be on Halloween? (Costumes).

PS: I'll check back on Hyrule.net soon, right now I feel like watching the Nightmare before Christmas. :biggrin::embarrassed:

This is halloween, this is halloween, duum duum dum dum duh duh duh duuuuuhh daaa.

Yeah I can't remember the lyrics perfectly. :P

Posted

I'm not going trick or treating but going to holloween party as young link.

Posted

I'm not going trick or treating as far as I know.

Posted

Yeah I hardly ever go trick-or-treating but I like halloween, its a cool holiday! dress up in monsters and all that :D its always fun

Posted

Im going as Teen Gaara

Posted

I don't go trick or treating for religious reasons, also because I don't eat a lot of candy, but I will dress up to give out candy... but what to choose

Oh wait... I know...

I SHALL BRING OUT... THE MIGHTY BURGER KING MASK!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Posted

I'm not going trick-or-treating, but I am dressing up for school as Shinigami Ichigo from Bleach, and my friend going as Orihime in her school uniform. It's relatively easy to get the costumes arranged since my dad has a hakama that just so happens to be black (he's Japanese), and my Japanese teacher has different school uniforms from Japan. For the orange hair I'm using Kool-Aid*.

*Yeah, it works! Mix Kool-Aid powder mix with your regular shampoo, run it through your hair for a good ten minutes, and you have a temporary hair dye! It's fairly easy for me especially since my hair is pretty short.

Posted

the group of us here aren't sure what we're going to do for halloween, although we're pretty sure we're going to do something, I have no bleeding idea what to dress as though...

Posted

I'm not going trick-or-treating, but I am dressing up for school as Shinigami Ichigo from Bleach, and my friend going as Orihime in her school uniform. It's relatively easy to get the costumes arranged since my dad has a hakama that just so happens to be black (he's Japanese), and my Japanese teacher has different school uniforms from Japan. For the orange hair I'm using Kool-Aid*.

*Yeah, it works! Mix Kool-Aid powder mix with your regular shampoo, run it through your hair for a good ten minutes, and you have a temporary hair dye! It's fairly easy for me especially since my hair is pretty short.

I might try to get Ichigo's Bankai outfit[it just looks badass]and fail miserably lol.Then I'd need a black katana,use the same stuff you're suggesting,and I'll be all set!That's actually what I have in mind if I do end up at some haloween party or something.Either that,or I'll just dress up like Gaara[lol,just die my hair to a bit reddish tint,shave my eyebrows,and get a Gaara outfit.I've already got the dark circles in my eyes :joy: ]

Posted

Im gonna go Trick or Treating with my buds as Young Link. Again. xD Some of you will know what my costume looks like, I posted it here awhile ago for a contest. Anyways, Im gonna make improvements to my costume this year. Anyone know how to temporarily dye your hair blonde? xP My hair's brown.

Posted

Im gonna go Trick or Treating with my buds as Young Link. Again. xD Some of you will know what my costume looks like, I posted it here awhile ago for a contest. Anyways, Im gonna make improvements to my costume this year. Anyone know how to temporarily dye your hair blonde? xP My hair's brown.

Hey I was gonna go as young link although I might look like an idiot but whatever.

Posted

Yeah I hardly ever go trick-or-treating but I like halloween, its a cool holiday! dress up in monsters and all that :D its always fun

Hey Z. do they even do it in australia? :/ ive never had any1 knock on my door... ever...

Posted

:P Here in M

Posted

Probably going to go to a friend's house for a party. I think I might dress up as Cleopatra or a Roman or something. As long as there is free-flowing wine I shall be happy. :joy:

My housemate is having a Japanese themed birthday party in December, I'm going to make a Tetra (Wind Waker) costume.

Posted

I think I'll probably go trick or treating with my friends. Every year it gets less and less fun though :cry: This'll probably be my last year due to the lack of my enthusiasm. Anyway! i'm dressing up in this awesome dress *cough*still have to make it *cough* with a masquerade mask :joy: ! I'll probably post a pictue when I'm all done.