Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tingle's Rupee Land FTW!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I bought it when I was in Japan.

It was completely and totally retarded. Not only did it have an awful storyline, but it also had terrible graphics and a crap control scheme.

I cannot believe that something that spawned from a respectible series like Zelda could be that awful.

Posted

Two things that bothers me,

1.Who gives Tingle his own game.

2. Whi would by a game about Tingle. :wacko:

Posted

here are your answers

1)The Japanese

2)The Japanese

Crusnik, I've heard moderately good reviews about it so far, I'll probabbly check it out myself at some point too, first person I've heard who ruly despises it though.

Posted

I think I'm going to puke.... D:

Posted

._. This is a mockery to the Zelda universe. And somene PLEASE gouge my eyes out.

Posted

._. This is a mockery to the Zelda universe. And somene PLEASE gouge my eyes out.

Seriously.

Posted

Are you people serious? I personally think tingle is gay. I never really liked him. oh and Im new so dont beat me up plz.

Posted

I never said I despised it. Far from it infact.

It's fun/ny in it's awfulness. It is a terrible game, but that's what strangely made it good.

I may seem as though I'm totally backflipping on this issue, but I just didn't make my opinion clear.

Posted

Are you people serious? I personally think tingle is gay. I never really liked him. oh and Im new so dont beat me up plz.

haha no we won't.

calls he's loyal army members

Posted

When they make a Tingle related game, they don't even bother to release it in the US. Wonderful. :angry:

Posted

Well in an interview with aonuma(think that was his name. Tell me if im wrong) on EGM magazine, he stated that people in america didnt really like tingle as much as japanese audience. So ultimatly they never included tingle in TP. Maybe the game was intended for them rather than us because we just think tingle is gay.