Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The 1 thing I'm curious about in PH

16 posts in this topic

Posted

since its set just AFTER wind waker...like a week to a month...

where'd all his items go from WW? wtf?

Posted

Maybe Link lost it all or it got taken by his grandma.

Posted

Well... I haven't played PH but I guess you can't start a game with a lot of items... you always get them one by one... It would be too easy if you got all the items from WW when you start PH

Posted

My thoughts are that he loses them in the shipwreck.

Posted

He has them all on the ship, and when tetra gets on the ghost ship he goes after without grabing them all

Posted

good call james, that makes some serious sense.

Posted

What happened to the King of Red Lions though?

In the end of TWW Link sails along side the pirate ship in a spiritless King of Red Lions, since the king drowned with Hyrule. In PH, the boat is no where to be seen. . .

I like to imagine Link and the pirates gave him a Viking's Funeral or something cool like that. . .

Posted

lol, maybe it got bombed down by pirates :/ and had to get onto tetras ship...

Posted

Okay, if you haven't beaten the game, only read this if you have beaten the game or if you really like spoilers.

No, really don't read this.

Just don't, I'm telling you.

I'm telling you the truth, this next sentence will include things about the end of Phantom Hourglass.

Alrighty... well after you kill the final boss the Ocean King turns back into his original form after the land has peace again and he takes the three fairys of Power, Wisdom, and Courage and he teleports? you back to the world you were in before Link hopped onto the Ghost Ship and I believe when he got onto the ship was sent into a dream, because when he got back no one(Tetra's Pirates) knew what they were talking about when they talked about the Ghost Ship's world, so he would've lost all his items. Sorry for the spoilers, but yeah, that's my theory.

Posted

One thing that I know for sure is that PH was far too good for them not to make a sequel!!

Shigeru had better let us know what happens to Link and the pirates next!!!!!!

Posted

He has them all on the ship, and when tetra gets on the ghost ship he goes after without grabing them all

I was just going to bring that up... :unsure:

What happened to the King of Red Lions though?

In the end of TWW Link sails along side the pirate ship in a spiritless King of Red Lions, since the king drowned with Hyrule. In PH, the boat is no where to be seen. . .

I was going to bring that up too... :unsure:

And to Muffin (contains PH spoilers):

It's pretty much implied that it was all a dream...except at the end you see Linebeck's ship on the horizon (plus bagpipe music

^_^ ). As a matter of fact, PH is A LOT like Link's Awakening...Link is sailing, goes on the Ghost Ship, but falls off (shipwrecks in LA) and wakes up on an island. At the end, he restores Oshus to his true form (Wakes up the Wind Fish from its egg in LA). The Wind Fish and the Ocean King are both whales. Link wakes up and it turns out it was all a dream. EXCEPT he sees Linebeck's ship in the ocean (The Wind Fish flying through the air in LA). Wait, isn't PH made by a lot of the same people as LA? I think so. And those are the similarities that I never had to express anyway. ^_^

Posted

Ah yes, the bagpipe music. It just sums up how awesome PH truly was.

Hmm. Good point G.333. Maybe the Wind Fish is the Ocean King. LA's Link awoke him, then Bellum stripped him of his power, then PH Link restored his power.

I wonder what the Ocean in PH was like before the great flood. . .

And seriously, Linebeck should of joined Tetra's Crew. But nevermind. Thats not his style. Ah. I just want him to come back. Linebeck is by far one of the coolest Zelda characters ever created.

Posted

I have a theory about the items from the WW.

When Link fell of the ship, his bag went open, and his items [at least the ones that are in PH] floated to the islands, where they were taken by dark creatures who hid them in dungeons. All the other items [the ones that aren't in PH] sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

@Goron Merchant:

*possible spoilers*

I saw a movie on YouTube of Phantom Hourglass, with the prince of red lions, but i can't find it anymore.

Posted

Its in the top left ocean.

Posted

maybe they sunk to the bottom of the ocean when link fell in the water when he tried to save tetra