Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IT

11 posts in this topic

Posted

IT: Prologue

The four-year-old boy had no idea what was going on. Why were these men in strange clothes taking him away again? After all, he didn't do anything wrong, he was just playing with his friends at his birthday party, so why did these two men seem so intent on taking him to this strange room, with bright lights, glowing computer panels, and a seat that looked like something out of a horror movie, with needles, straps, and tubes?

As if to be reading his mind, one of the men spoke up. "Don't worry, Nathan.You are a very special kid, there is no one else like you. Your IQ is of the charts, your fitness tests are remarkable, and you are the only one who can help us with this little... experiment."

"What kind of experiment?", Nathan queried.

"One that will solve all of humanity's problems, and get rid of the Infection at the same time. Your DNA will give us the foundation to which we will base the the cure on. You will be a hero, Nathan! Everyone will look at you and say "Hey! He's the kid who saved humanity!". Don't you want that kind of fame?"

"I...I guess so. What do I have to do?" Nathan questioned uneasily.

"Just let us run a few tests and get a few blood samples, then you can go back to your birthday, Okay?"

"...Okay, I'm ready." said Nathan, just before one of the men pulled out a knife and stabbed the other man in the back.

"Sorry old friend. I wish it could of been different, but the kid is mine." said the man as he strapped Nathan into the seat and started the process.

"It's just buisness."

This is the introduction to IT. Feel free to comment. Future chapters will be longer, but this is all I can give away so far without spoilers... :unsure:

Posted

IT: Prologue

The four-year-old boy had no idea what was going on. Why were these men in strange clothes taking him away again? After all, he didn't do anything wrong, he was just playing with his friends at his birthday party, so why did these two men seem so intent on taking him to this strange room, with bright lights, glowing computer panels, and a seat that looked like something out of a horror movie, with needles, straps, and tubes?

As if to be reading his mind, one of the men spoke up. "Don't worry, Nathan.You are a very special kid, there is no one else like you. Your IQ is of the charts, your fitness tests are remarkable, and you are the only one who can help us with this little... experiment."

"What kind of experiment?", Nathan queried.

"One that will solve all of humanity's problems, and get rid of the Infection at the same time. Your DNA will give us the foundation to which we will base the the cure on. You will be a hero, Nathan! Everyone will look at you and say "Hey! He's the kid who saved humanity!". Don't you want that kind of fame?"

"I...I guess so. What do I have to do?" Nathan questioned uneasily.

"Just let us run a few tests and get a few blood samples, then you can go back to your birthday, Okay?"

"...Okay, I'm ready." said Nathan, just before one of the men pulled out a knife and stabbed the other man in the back.

"Sorry old friend. I wish it could of been different, but the kid is mine." said the man as he strapped Nathan into the seat and started the process.

"It's just buisness."

This is the introduction to IT. Feel free to comment. Future chapters will be longer, but this is all I can give away so far without spoilers... :unsure:

Nice.

Posted

That is awsome though it sounds like a Goosebumps book. :unsure:

Posted

Didn't read the books, so I wouldn't know.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Posted

I'm pretty sure it'll get violent.And gory.Yes...Gore...Lots and lots of gore...

Posted

I may actually be interested in this... :unsure: Odd. Well, I'll stay tuned for additional chapters, and I guess I'll move this over to Fan Fiction...

Wait, would this be in any way a Zelda fan fiction? Because it looks like the FanFic section is for Zelda related stuff... :unsure:

Posted

I think it should stay here.

The story is interesting, but you should try to make it longer and more detailed. Prologues usually set us the story, so you should work a lot on that.

Posted

SM777 did you get my post in I think "talk" or "its time to choose sides" about how this could be the one place to talk about IT

Posted

...IT :unsure: ...

Posted

IT

Chapter 1

10 years later: 2067

Posted

IT's better than i thought :D

it's really good but it needs a but more detail. not too much though. because then the readers can't use imagination. so yea :D good work