Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Monster Within

8 posts in this topic

Posted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a brisk, dark night. The moon rises ominously, full.A figure, barley able to be made out, trudges slowly through the snow. A closer look reveals a green tunic,black cloak, and a pair of brown boots. Link's sword and sheath at his side. He is headed towards Ganon's castle. He sees it off a little ways in the distance. Suddenly he is surrounded. Everything moves fast and there is total silence and darkness......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 24 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link awakens, chained up in a dark place, the smell of death and rotting flesh surrounds him. He hears something, footsteps.Someone is walking towards him. The figure moves so close, Link can smell his breath. "I've been waiting for this moment a very long time, Link...." the voice was never to be mistaken... the voice of Ganondorf.

Chapter One- The Rescue

"ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!" Link exclaimed, Ganon delivering bone-crushing punches to his stomache, causing Link to expell blood from his mouth."Get away from me!" he yells spitting blood in Ganon's face." what are you going to do, hero?" he asked mercilessly punching him. " I- I'll-- I'll get you Ganon... THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO!" he screams as the wall behind Ganon crumbles. Ganon turns around, only to be hit by three rocks in directly the same place. Ganon falls to the floor, knocked out.

The Goron's had come to save link. 'Come with us, brother." one of them says to Link as he breaks Link's chains. "We gotta get outta here before the moblins come!" he picks Link up. Another Goron grabs Links Master Sword and the run, some roll, to Kakariko Village. When they arrive, the villages inhabitants all circle around Link, some bringing food, others bringing water.

Link begins to pass out, his internal organs bleeding. They pick him up and put him in the inn of the village. Once in his bed, the owner of the inn mixes ingredients to make a blue potion. Link, being unconcious and all, had to have someone pour the drink into his mouth. The goron doing this, Turus, also rubbed his throat causing him to swallow. As the potion made it's way down his throat, Link's organs began to heal. The blood around his mouth disappeared. He felt supremely rejuvinated. His eyes open. He jumps up and asks Turus where his cloak was, and his sword. Turus, concerned about Link, says, "Maybe you should wait a few days before going after ganon again, y'know.... train a little bit to get better prepared." Link then replies " No. I'll be fine. I may need backup so you and the other gorons would do well to stay close." Turus says " Well, I suppose if you really want to..... but maybe you should at least wait to get a few potions first." "Alright... and Thanks Turus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter One~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2- Going Back

Link falls into an uneasy sleep, he begins to dream. the dream qouckly becomes a nightmare. "Link..... where are you? Link?" a voice playfully asks. Link is frigtened, sitting in a dark corner in a house. The voice comes closer, " Oh Liiiiinnnnk....., I know you're theeerrreeee." Link whimpers a bit as the clear, unmistakable voice af Ganon becomes so close, he can almost smell Ganon's breath. Link looks to his left and right, the scene is gory. A woman, in tattered and worn clothes, hangs from the ceiling by a hook through her neck. Multiple stab wounds in her chest. A man pinned to the wall with two rusty daggers is crying, mumbleing Links name. "Link.... this is your last chaaaaannce...."Link says nothing. seconds later Ganon swoops down, picks Link up and the man on the wall yells. Ganon turns and his face isliced by a rusty dagger that was holding the man up.Ganon throws the boy on the ground. He runs at the man, before he can get the sword out of the wall Ganon pulls his own sword and slashes the mans throat. 'Link..." was his last word. Link awoke in a panic at a knock on the door. "Come in" he yells calming down. "Here you go Link." says a man holding a tray with 4 bottles filled with blue potion. "Thanks." Link says. Turus enters the room "You ready Link?" "Yeah" he replies, storing the pouch in his magical bag."We're going back to my home." Link says. He and 15 Gorons leave the tavern and begin to head back towards Ganons Castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sorry my chapters arent that long!!!*

Posted

awww.. come on. I Added a chapter. i thought ya'll liked this one?

Posted

Nice. I like it!

Posted

It was a brisk, dark night. The moon rises ominously, full.A figure, barley able to be made out, trudges slowly through the snow. A closer look reveals a green tunic,black cloak, and a pair of brown boots. Link's sword and sheath at his side. He is headed towards Ganon's castle. He sees it off a little ways in the distance. Suddenly he is surrounded. Everything moves fast and there is total silence and darkness......

Link awakens, chained up in a dark place, the smell of death and rotting flesh surrounds him. He hears something, footsteps.Someone is walking towards him. The figure moves so close, Link can smell his breath. "I've been waiting for this moment a very long time, Link...." the voice was never to be mistaken... the voice of Ganondorf.

Chapter One- The Rescue

"ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!" Link exclaimed, Ganon delivering bone-crushing punches to his stomache, causing Link to expell blood from his mouth."Get away from me!" he yells spitting blood in Ganon's face." what are you going to do, hero?" he asked mercilessly punching him. " I- I'll-- I'll get you Ganon... THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO!" he screams as the wall behind Ganon crumbles. Ganon turns around, only to be hit by three rocks in directly the same place. Ganon falls to the floor, knocked out.

The Goron's had come to save link. "Come with us, brother." one of them says to Link as he breaks Link's chains. "We gotta get outta here before the moblins come!" he picks Link up. Another Goron grabs Links Master Sword and the run, some roll, to Kakariko Village. When they arrive, the villages inhabitants all circle around Link, some bringing food, others bringing water.

Link begins to pass out, his internal organs bleeding. They pick him up and put him in the inn of the village. Once in his bed, the owner of the inn mixes ingredients to make a blue potion. Link, being unconcious and all, had to have someone pour the drink into his mouth. The goron doing this, Turus, also rubbed his throat causing him to swallow. As the potion made it's way down his throat, Link's organs began to heal. The blood around his mouth disappeared. He felt supremely rejuvinated. His eyes open. He jumps up and asks Turus where his cloak was, and his sword. Turus, concerned about Link, says, "Maybe you should wait a few days before going after ganon again, y'know.... train a little bit to get better prepared." Link then replies " No. I'll be fine. I may need backup so you and the other gorons would do well to stay close." Turus says " Well, I suppose if you really want to..... but maybe you should at least wait to get a few potions first." "Alright... and Thanks Turus."

Chapter 2- Going Back

Link falls into an uneasy sleep, he begins to dream. the dream quickly becomes a nightmare. "Link..... where are you? Link?" a voice playfully asks. Link is frigtened, sitting in a dark corner in a house. The voice comes closer, " Oh Liiiiinnnnk....., I know you're theeerrreeee." Link whimpers a bit as the clear, unmistakable voice af Ganon becomes so close, he can almost smell Ganon's breath. Link looks to his left and right, the scene is gory. A woman, in tattered and worn clothes, hangs from the ceiling by a hook through her neck. Multiple stab wounds in her chest. A man pinned to the wall with two rusty daggers is crying, mumbleing Links name. "Link.... this is your last chaaaaannce...."Link says nothing. seconds later Ganon swoops down, picks Link up and the man on the wall yells. Ganon turns and his face isliced by a rusty dagger that was holding the man up.Ganon throws the boy on the ground. He runs at the man, before he can get the sword out of the wall Ganon pulls his own sword and slashes the mans throat. 'Link..." was his last word. Link awoke in a panic at a knock on the door. "Come in" he yells calming down. "Here you go Link." says a man holding a tray with 4 bottles filled with blue potion. "Thanks." Link says. Turus enters the room "You ready Link?" "Yeah" he replies, storing the pouch in his magical bag."We're going back to my home." Link says. He and 15 Gorons leave the tavern and begin to head back towards Ganons Castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( from here on my chapters will be longer.)

Chapter 3- Changes

They begin the long trek to Hylia. Hours later they arrive, it is in ruins, almost completely destroyed. They walked three ruined houses down and then to the left. The house that they stopped at was in better condition than the rest. Link walked in first. He saw a skeleton with nearly rotted clothes pinned against the wall with a dagger. He saw another skeleton lieing on the bed covered in dried blood that had settled into the bone causing it to look darker, almost black. Link began to let out a few soft sobs as he pulled the skeleton of his mother off of the bed. He flipped the rusty, rotten bed matress over and picked up a shiny, new-looking sword hidden under the bed. This sword was none other than the great fairy sword. Link went over to his father's corpse, the stench of death grows more intense. He pulls his dad off of the wall with tears rolling down his face. With his father moved a painted portrait is revealed. The portrait is of Princess Zelda, considering she was the queen's daughter. Link grabs the picture and yanks it off of the wall. He pulls out a red object, it is.... The Mirror Shield.

Link equips his new weapons and prepares to head out once more, he could not bare to be around his parents' dead bodies any longer. "Let's go." Link said to the gorons. The gorons nodded and began to leave. They begin the journey to Hyrule Castle Town. It takes them roughly 20 minutes. Link begins to grow vengence hungry and as they approach castle town he bursts into a running speed. The Gorons struggle to keep up with him. Finally, they reach the door to Ganon's castle. Link enters and says " Wait out here. If I need assistance I will yell." to the gorons. The Gorons, in unison, say " Of course, brother." Link disappears into the castle. As soon as he enters the first door he can hear the dreadful piano playing. He begins to climb the seemingly neverending staircase. Approximatly 30 minutes later he reaches a door, he can hear the piano louder than ever before. As he puts his hand on the door, the music comes to an abrupt stop. He opens the door.

An ominous laughing is heard throughout the entire room, though Ganon is no where to be found. "I knew you would come back.... I knew you would bring your little, or should I say BIG, friends. They are being taken care of as we speak. I have surprise for you Link." Link looks around the room and notices that Zelda, unconcious, is still in the mythril cage that she was in when Link was there only a few days before. "No, I am not talking about Zelda," Ganon says,"I am talking about your parents." Link gasps. The ground shakes and two human shaped forms appear, bot look idenical to his mother and father. Link grips his sword very tightly. The imposters walk towards him. "Link..." said the figure of his father, "We... have missed you very much...." His mother adds "We love you Link, don't you want to live with us... in the afterlife?" Link stares blankly for a moment as his parent figures move closer still. The father stabbed him with a small knife. He reacted by killing them both. This caused him to go in a rage. He fell to the floor and darkness started to surround him. He got back up with eyes closed. He was completely shrouded in black. his eyes opened... they were red. "Ooohhhhhh, Ganoooonnnn...." he says ominously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted

ruled so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Chapter One- The Rescue

The Goron's had come to save link. "Come with us, brother." one of them says to Link as he breaks Link's chains. "We gotta get outta here before the moblins come!" he picks Link up. Another Goron grabs Links Master Sword and the run, some roll, to Kakariko Village. When they arrive, the villages inhabitants all circle around Link, some bringing food, others bringing water.

Chapter 2- Going Back

Link falls into an uneasy sleep, he begins to dream. the dream quickly becomes a nightmare. "Link..... where are you? Link?" a voice playfully asks. Link is frigtened, sitting in a dark corner in a house. The voice comes closer, " Oh Liiiiinnnnk....., I know you're theeerrreeee." Link whimpers a bit as the clear, unmistakable voice af Ganon becomes so close, he can almost smell Ganon's breath. Link looks to his left and right, the scene is gory. A woman, in tattered and worn clothes, hangs from the ceiling by a hook through her neck. Multiple stab wounds in her chest. A man pinned to the wall with two rusty daggers is crying, mumbleing Links name. "Link.... this is your last chaaaaannce...."Link says nothing. seconds later Ganon swoops down, picks Link up and the man on the wall yells. Ganon turns and his face isliced by a rusty dagger that was holding the man up.Ganon throws the boy on the ground. He runs at the man, before he can get the sword out of the wall Ganon pulls his own sword and slashes the mans throat. 'Link..." was his last word. Link awoke in a panic at a knock on the door. "Come in" he yells calming down. "Here you go Link." says a man holding a tray with 4 bottles filled with blue potion. "Thanks." Link says. Turus enters the room "You ready Link?" "Yeah" he replies, storing the pouch in his magical bag."We're going back to my home." Link says. He and 15 Gorons leave the tavern and begin to head back towards Ganons Castle.

( from here on my chapters will be longer.)

Chapter 3- Changes

They begin the long trek to Hylia. Hours later they arrive, it is in ruins, almost completely destroyed. They walked three ruined houses down and then to the left. The house that they stopped at was in better condition than the rest. Link walked in first. He saw a skeleton with nearly rotted clothes pinned against the wall with a dagger. He saw another skeleton lieing on the bed covered in dried blood that had settled into the bone causing it to look darker, almost black. Link began to let out a few soft sobs as he pulled the skeleton of his mother off of the bed. He flipped the rusty, rotten bed matress over and picked up a shiny, new-looking sword hidden under the bed. This sword was none other than the great fairy sword. Link went over to his father's corpse, the stench of death grows more intense. He pulls his dad off of the wall with tears rolling down his face. With his father moved a painted portrait is revealed. The portrait is of Princess Zelda, considering she was the queen's daughter. Link grabs the picture and yanks it off of the wall. He pulls out a red object, it is.... The Mirror Shield.

Link equips his new weapons and prepares to head out once more, he could not bare to be around his parents' dead bodies any longer. "Let's go." Link said to the gorons. The gorons nodded and began to leave. They begin the journey to Hyrule Castle Town. It takes them roughly 20 minutes. Link begins to grow vengence hungry and as they approach castle town he bursts into a running speed. The Gorons struggle to keep up with him. Finally, they reach the door to Ganon's castle. Link enters and says " Wait out here. If I need assistance I will yell." to the gorons. The Gorons, in unison, say " Of course, brother." Link disappears into the castle. As soon as he enters the first door he can hear the dreadful piano playing. He begins to climb the seemingly neverending staircase. Approximatly 30 minutes later he reaches a door, he can hear the piano louder than ever before. As he puts his hand on the door, the music comes to an abrupt stop. He opens the door.

An ominous laughing is heard throughout the entire room, though Ganon is no where to be found. "I knew you would come back.... I knew you would bring your little, or should I say BIG, friends. They are being taken care of as we speak. I have surprise for you Link." Link looks around the room and notices that Zelda, unconcious, is still in the mythril cage that she was in when Link was there only a few days before. "No, I am not talking about Zelda," Ganon says,"I am talking about your parents." Link gasps. The ground shakes and two human shaped forms appear, bot look idenical to his mother and father. Link grips his sword very tightly. The imposters walk towards him. "Link..." said the figure of his father, "We... have missed you very much...." His mother adds "We love you Link, don't you want to live with us... in the afterlife?" Link stares blankly for a moment as his parent figures move closer still. The father stabbed him with a small knife. He reacted by killing them both. This caused him to go in a rage. He fell to the floor and darkness started to surround him. He got back up with eyes closed. He was completely shrouded in black. his eyes opened... they were red. "Ooohhhhhh, Ganoooonnnn...." he says ominously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4- Going backwards?

Ganon seems nervous. He looks at link, but says nothing. He begins to back away. "Oh, no you don't," Link says, using two sets of vocal cords, "I'm not done with you yet." He pulls the Great Fairy Sword from its sheath. It glows bright red. He lunges at Ganon. Ganon attempts to move away, but is caught. Link stabs him in his back. He hits Ganon's spine and he yells in pain. Ganon is parylized from the waist down and attempts to crawl away. Link swings at Ganon;s head, but right before it makes contact, some kind of forcefield knocks it back. Link looks up, furious. He sees... someone that looks familiar, like he knows him. Someone he feels like he may have seen in a past life. Majora stares at him behind his creepy little mask. Majora outstretches his arm and shrieks a terrible, terrible shriek. This causes Link to drop his sword and shield and holds his head, desperate to get away from the noise. The blackness escapes his skin and he looks normal. All-of-a-sudden, everything is quiet. Link opens his eyes and looks around. He sees a clock tower. It rings out.

Link is in a panic. 'Am I sleeping? Am I dead? What happened? Am I unconcious?' He takes in his surroundings. Obviously a town. Walled in. Guards at every exit. An annoying dog, constantly yipping. Cheerie people everywhere. Many working on some kind of structure. He stands up, for he was lying on the ground. He noticed a door on the clock tower. Curious he walked in. A man sat there, a smile on his face. Despite his smiling he murmured gloomily "Someone has stolen my mask....Someone has stolen my mask...." Link approaches. "Oh hello..." he says surprised. "Woulds you like to buy a mask? Or you could borrow one and give it back later. If you want to keep it you can just pay 10 rupees!" "Oh, uh... no thanks, Hi. Im sort of new here. Where am I?" Link replies. "WHERE? Where are you? Why, you're in Clocktown. This place is famous! How could you not know of it? Nearly 100 years ago, a hero saved this town from destruction by a boy in a mask with super-natural powers. They call him the 'Hero of Time.' Not to be nosy, but, if you don't know WHERE you are. Then how did YOU get HERE?" he said. " Well, I just sort of blacked out. A boy did some sort of... magic and I blaced out and woke up out side of the clock tower." "Wh- what? N- No!" the man gets up and runs away, a mask falling from the pack on his back. The Deku mask. Link goes to pick it up. As he does everything goes black.

Link wakes up, he is in bed. He is in Hylia. Link gets up, his Fairy Sword and Mirror Shield up agains the wall. he wals outside and his is the only house that is in good shape. all the rest were nearly destroyed, as they were before he went to Ganon's castle. Link is baffled. Was it all a dream? The house he was in was most certainly not his parents. He gets up and begins to run. He runs ALL the way to Kakariko Village. He approaches a Goron. "Is Turus here?" "No... Link? He isn't woth you?" the Goron replied. Link gasps and panics. He begins to run towards Ganon's castle again. It is like he is running in circles. Once within 2 miles of his castle, there is blood visible all over the trees and ground. Link began to wince, just in thought of what happened to them. Ganon's minions are so foul and greedy, they would do anything for nearly any amount of rupees. Link travels further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted

*bump* Bump* (ill add another chapter soon)

Posted

Yet another abandoned fanfic... and a good one too...T_T.gif