Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Forum Name

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Since pretty much all of yesterday's content was wiped clean, I have to post this again.

Pretty much as the title says...

Posted

I only had to do everything once and it is unfair because someone like CG could mess up and change thier name on accident.

Posted

I only changed it once,TLoZ Pro worked the first time I signed up,and I think that it's ridiculous that you have to wait 180 days until you can change your name.Just look at Cat Girl.She changed hers on accident.

Posted

It's great you guys are talking about the poll, but could we actually stay on the Title's topic? You know,

Your Forum Name; Why did you pick it, and where did you get the idea from?

Posted

Well my original username was Zeldawii. I got that from my obsession with Twilight Princess. :D

Then about a year later I decided to change it to Saria_Kokiri. I had a lot of help from my friends deciding what it should be. Then, after much thought, I made it to Saria_Kokiri, becuase I love OoT, Saria is awesome, and I love the Kokiri forest theme! :D

Posted

Whew.

I've been:

goron merchant

GoronMerchant

Goron Merchant

Zuzu The Magic Cow!

and Linebeck.

Posted

If I may quote myself from an old topic not unlike this one, this is why I chose mine:

Ok, you might want to sit down for this one, it's pretty intense....

A few thousand years after the beginning of time, there was a man named I'Cla'Dek who was a wood chopper for the cruel king of the land, Ento'Asmi. I'Cla'Dek chopped wood day and night for three and a half decades, his only food being a small portion of bread and some thin, flavorless soup. He began to resent Ento'Asmi, for he had a great life with servants and feasts every day. I'Cla'Dek hated Ento'Asmi more and more every day until one fateful day, when he ran away from the king. He used his wood chopping axe to dig a great hole in the ground, even larger than the king's own castle. After this amazing feat, I'Cla'Dek ran into town and silently warned everyone of Ento'Asmi's cruelty. One of the people suggested to I'Cla'Dek that he create a resistance group against the king. He thought about the idea, and the more he thought about it, the more he liked it. He soon began secretly requesting that some of the townspeople join the group. But one of the soldiers overheard I'Cla'Dek and told the king about it. Ento'Asmi put a bounty on I'Cla'Dek's head, though he doubted that the resistance would ever get very far. I'Cla'Dek could no longer go into the public. He was constantly being hunted down. He used the hole in the ground as the resistance headquarters, but his living conditions were now worse than ever, even worse than during his life as a wood chopper. He grew feeble, and could soon barely even walk. The majority of the resistance members had quit, calling the whole ploy a "hopeless case." The rest soon left, becoming tired of I'Cla'Dek's constant whining and need of help. This was thirty-eight years later, and I'Cla'Dek was now 93. He had become so tired and frustrated that he decided to put an end to this once and for all. He walked all the way to the castle, climbed the main tower, and entered Ento'Asmi's room through an open window. He gathered up all the strength he had left, jumped on the now very elderly Ento'Asmi, and slit the old king's throat with the very axe he had used to chop wood for him. One of the guards, hearing the king's shriek, ran into the room and impaled I'Cla'Dek through the heart with his spear.

Then Zelda was created. The main villain's name was Ganondorf. I added a 333. Good day to you all.

Posted

Ok, you might want to sit down for this one, it's pretty intense....

A few thousand years after the beginning of time, there was a man named I'Cla'Dek who was a wood chopper for the cruel king of the land, Ento'Asmi. I'Cla'Dek chopped wood day and night for three and a half decades, his only food being a small portion of bread and some thin, flavorless soup. He began to resent Ento'Asmi, for he had a great life with servants and feasts every day. I'Cla'Dek hated Ento'Asmi more and more every day until one fateful day, when he ran away from the king. He used his wood chopping axe to dig a great hole in the ground, even larger than the king's own castle. After this amazing feat, I'Cla'Dek ran into town and silently warned everyone of Ento'Asmi's cruelty. One of the people suggested to I'Cla'Dek that he create a resistance group against the king. He thought about the idea, and the more he thought about it, the more he liked it. He soon began secretly requesting that some of the townspeople join the group. But one of the soldiers overheard I'Cla'Dek and told the king about it. Ento'Asmi put a bounty on I'Cla'Dek's head, though he doubted that the resistance would ever get very far. I'Cla'Dek could no longer go into the public. He was constantly being hunted down. He used the hole in the ground as the resistance headquarters, but his living conditions were now worse than ever, even worse than during his life as a wood chopper. He grew feeble, and could soon barely even walk. The majority of the resistance members had quit, calling the whole ploy a "hopeless case." The rest soon left, becoming tired of I'Cla'Dek's constant whining and need of help. This was thirty-eight years later, and I'Cla'Dek was now 93. He had become so tired and frustrated that he decided to put an end to this once and for all. He walked all the way to the castle, climbed the main tower, and entered Ento'Asmi's room through an open window. He gathered up all the strength he had left, jumped on the now very elderly Ento'Asmi, and slit the old king's throat with the very axe he had used to chop wood for him. One of the guards, hearing the king's shriek, ran into the room and impaled I'Cla'Dek through the heart with his spear.

Then Zelda was created. The main villain's name was Ganondorf. I added a 333. Good day to you all.

w00t i remember that.I've been looking for it,really.

Posted

I'm good at Melee. 'nuff said.

Posted

I'm good at Melee. 'nuff said.

Oh yea wait till brawl comes out and I will destroy you. :evil:

Posted

I chose mine because my friends suggested it. :P And its also my name in Melee.

Posted

I think it is silly that members can only change their name once every 180 days. I've been pestering Dustin to change it.

I dont remember where I got the name from but Ive had it for many years and I've stuck with it.

I was also about to say that I've never changed my name but then GM reminded me I was once Goron Merchant! :P

Posted

I think it is silly that members can only change their name once every 180 days. I've been pestering Dustin to change it.

I dont remember where I got the name from but Ive had it for many years and I've stuck with it.

I was also about to say that I've never changed my name but then GM reminded me I was once Goron Merchant! :P

:laughy::lol: :lol:

Interesting Poll Results. Most of those who voted haven't changed there name even once, as expected. But wait, someone thinks that allowing normal users to change there name once every 180 days is TOO fair. I wonder who that might be...

And now, I have to answer the question, of course. :biggrin:' It took almost forever to choose a Forum Name. I chose stuff like "Oni Link" and "Dark Link", but all of those were taken, until the idea of being able to switch between being Link and a normal human popped into my head. I typed "A Hylian Human" and it was available, so I chose it. Funny thing is, this was on another Zelda forum. After leaving that forum due to being sidetracked from other interests, I found Hyrule.net. Don't remember how, but I did. I chose the same name, it was available, and signed up. I may have been active for a few days, then I left. I came back around just in time for J-day, then a few days later I left again. But thanks to a Hyrule.net news E-mail that came just after Summer started, I became more active here.

Whoa, that went farther than choosing my username. Oh well... :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Posted

Once.

Once.

IT'S SO UNFAIR! i CAN'T BE CAT GIRL AGAIN FOR 174 DAYS, OR SOMETHING AROUND THERE! *sob* I HATE IT! :cry::cry::cry:

Posted

'pats CG's back' it's not that bad. and tecnically it's still the same thing,only in japanese :biggrin: