Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rants and Raves mini!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hooray! finaly, for those of us who have small little things that ticked us off today but they aren't that much of a deal, so you can't make a topic out of it. . .

Posted

Well...Im ticked becuase my spray-on blonde hair makes my hair look like freaking hi-lighter. >:[

And my computer is being reeeaaallly slow.

Posted

I'm disappointed I have to wait till tomorrow to see my crush... it's killing me.

Plus, I have a border-line grade in bio-chemistry, and I might or might not bring it up to an A.

Posted

I'm ticked because I have 3 assignments due next week, 3 tests next week, and one presentation on Wednesday which requires a lot of information, which I dont have currently because my computer isnt going to the site where I get all my information from!!! :angry:

*gasp* *gasp* *breath* I'm ok...I'm *twitch* calm.. :P

Posted

I'm ticked because I have 3 assignments due next week, 3 tests next week, and one presentation on Wednesday which requires a lot of information, which I dont have currently because my computer isnt going to the site where I get all my information from!!! :angry:

*gasp* *gasp* *breath* I'm ok...I'm *twitch* calm.. :P

Yep, that sounds like the MYP program to me :embarrassed: .

I have a presentation in espanol (don't know how to do the tilde) and it's completly oral. Here's to hoping I don't screw up!

Posted

this topic really took off. . .

Posted

im mad because of stupid bill gates and ganon! i almost had 2000 posts yesterday!! :cry:

Posted

I'm mad because I keep getting beat up at school.

Posted

I'm angry because-wait a minute... I'm perfectly fine. :mellow:

Posted

I'm not really mad at people for this, but it gets annoying when people say "Oh-kuh-ree-nuh" As in Oakarina instead of "Ah-kuh-ree-nuh" for Ocarina, just a little "Pet Peeve" of mine...

Posted

Well today I sliced my arm open on a rusty hinge.

And tommorow I have a 5000 word essay, an oral presentation, a large science essay on polymers, a summary of a short story, 5-100 word topic questions and a practical report due. Half of these I haven't started.

Sucks to be me right now.

Posted

wow, malon, you're back! you have a lot of little things that bug you, don't you? Well, i'm angry because people bug me at school to do things and AGGGHH!! Well, they're annoying, and i have to finish like, three six paragragh essays and a letter to Al Gore. . .