Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Demon Inside

36 posts in this topic

Posted

so....your done?

Posted

no i just lost my book then it got rained on and ruined so i'll just have to take an hour or two on the computer every night to write it up after thinking it up all day.(don't expect a chapter every day though, they'll still be a while apart)

Chapter 4

Ryu Sat in the back seat staring at the speedometer....125 MPH. "i thought the idea was to NOT draw attention to ourselves?" said Ryu, "well we're in a hurry, they could be right behind us, i don't want to be known for a while untill this blows over." said Lee dodging yet another car. Ryu sighed, What are you doing!? consulting with the enemy!!

Shut up Dahaka!

Ryu felt a deep pain in his stomach, he doubled over grasping it. "you okay?" asked Kat. "im fine.." said Ryu sitting up.

You know what i can do to you...

Then why didn't you do it a long time ago!

Dahaka went silent. Ryu breathed a sigh of relief and looked out the window, he saw someone with a piece of paper writing something very fast. probably out liscense plate number.. Lee pulled onto a dirt road whitch eventually lead to a dead end rock wall covered in vines. "What is this place...?" asked Kat stepping out of the Jeep. Lee popped open the door and got out. "You'll see...." When Ryu got out Lee stuck his hand through the wall, but quickly retracted it. He stepped though. There were faint voices, crashing, and then Lee's hand poked through telling them to follow him. Ryu and Kat causiously stepped through, there was a candle sitting on a desk , whitch seamed to be the only clean spot in the room. Trash, cages, and paper littered the floor, a book shelf was on it's side leaning against a table, and a single light from a stained glass window from above shown on a very tall man. he was about 7 feet, very muscular, and he didn't look too happy to see them. "hello jack." said Lee. 'what are doing here? i thought you were in valhalla again?" Kat and Ryu gave eachother a look. mmmhmmm Jack kicked some junk away and stepped forward. he had the demon symbol tattooed on his left shoulder, a wolf's head on his right. "Ryu.Kat. this is Jack.Jack,this is Ryu and Kat. they helped be bust out this time." Jack roostered his head to the side, as if he was inspecting them.Lee i had this great, crazy idea as i broke outta there." Lee looked at Ryu and Kat, then lead jack to the other side of the desk. "what if..I could free them?" Jack burst out laughing. Lee sighed. 'you seriously thhink you could do that? alone?" Jack looked puzzeled, like he didn't know if Lee was joking or not. "what if they helped...?" he nodded toward Ryu and Kat without looking away from Jack. Jack slowly turned and looked at them, then back at Lee. "are you nuts!?" jack looked even more confused now."what if you trained them? They could use it, believe me i fought them." Jack shook his head. I don't know, it takes along time.. an-" "Jack! we need your help!" Jack sighed, and scratched the back of his head. "Give me untill morning...." .

They had to sleep in the jeep. The rough, uncomfortable jeep. While Jack got a nice comfy bed. Hah! Ryu rolled over but just bumped into the back of the seat. No room, and no quiet. Jack's snoring was making it difficult for all of them to sleep. Ryu sighed, and flopped onto his stomach. Jacks snoring rang loud and clear. Ryu covered his ears, before long he was asleep.

A wave of something cold splashed over Ryu's head. "hmmm?" he looked up and saw Jack with a bucket of water. Ryu crawled out of the jeep. Lee and Kat stood next to him. "If your going to be trained you'll need to wake up much earlier." Jack had asigned the positions, Lee was the helper, Ryu and Kat were the tranees, and Jack was the trainer. Jack lead them on a long run through the forest, they finall made it to get to a clearing where they could rest a bit. "forst we'll focus on channeling our energy." jack closed his eyes and made the symbol of the demon with his hands, it looked like a wolfs head crossed with a jackhammer. Red energy flowed though his body, His eyes opened and turned red. he sowed them how to do the symbol and they all did it. Exept lee, who already had gone through this same kind of training a long time ago. After they practised this a while jack showed them an obstacle course, filled with spike pits, trip wires, dart guns hidden in the walls, swinging blades, land mines, everything. ryu stared at the course for a while before finding a possible route, "Look." Ryu pointed to the safest route through the course. Kat nodded. "you'll need teamwork to get through this. if you fail...GO!" They Hopped over the first trip wire, while dodging a blade, ducked under the darts, and they sidled to the wall to make it past the spike pit. a few more obstacles remained. There was a pole with a bell at the end of the course. "we need to ring that bell to win." said Ryu looking for the next possible route. this was the tricky part. if they Steppedo n a land mine the died, if they got hit by a dart they died, if they get hit by a blade they die, if they trip and fall on them mines they die. each way he could think of ended with the same result..death. "there!" said Kat, and pointed to a crack in the brick wall leading up and over the dart holes. "This is going to be difficult..." said Kat. "There is only one way to get through this....we climb it. Kat made it farely easy with her natural Cat abilitys at climbing, Ryu had trouble with keeping his legs bove the dart holes and away from the blades at the same time. he finally managed it after a few minuites. "lets go!" they ran to the pole. "this is where we need teamwork." Ryu hopped in the basket attached to the pulleys. "both of us need to pull them if we're going to get up there." kat hoppedi nthe basket and grabbed a rope. They both started pulling with all their strength, giant rocks attached to the bottom made it fairly hard. As they made it to the top ryu let go to ring the bell, oops! as soon as he quit pulling the basket started falling. he quickly grabbed onto the rope, but it was sliding too fast, it burned his hands and almost tipped him out. he grabbedo nto the edge as the basket flipped side ways. Kat struggeled to hold them up, it was a 50 meter fall. Ryu hauled himself onto the basket where Kat dangled onto the Rope, He grabbed it and started pulling, it wasn't enough. He was too weak. "You'll have to do what Jack taught us about chaneeling energy!" said Kat, she slipped and almost let go of the rope. Ryu tried to concentrate, it was hard with all the blades clicking, darts bouncing, mines exploding. but eventually that red energy flowed through him. he grabbed the rope and tried again. The Basket quickly stared to rise. Kat swung onto the basket to help. She grabbed the other rope and started to pull. they made it back to the top sooner than they thought. "You ring it!" Said Ryu grabbing the Rope from kat. The force made him hover above the basket, the force of the ropes was lifting him slowly in the air. Kat rang the bell loudly three times. Kat slid down the pole, Ryu jumped and latched onto the pole and lid down as the basket dropped. When he finally hit the ground they started the run back. All the traps had been shut off. and Jack waited for them with Lee. jakc gave them a smile. "luck." He said. Ryu gasped and doubled over. FOOL!!!

STOPIT!!

You thought you could ignore me? and prance about with the enemy?

No....stop...

Ryu collapsed, breathing heavily he tried to stand. The pain was too much. Dahaka soon had control. Ryu's eyes turned red as usual. Jack was in wolf form immediatly. Dahaka Drew his sword, Ryu's body made a good host, but he was a poor world domination subject. "Your a fool Jack! You always have been..Now i shall rid you of this world!" Dahaka Lunged, Jack rolled out of the way and tackled him. Jcks voice entered Ryu's mind. "You must fight it! you have to retake control!" Ryu saw through Dahaka's eyes. Jack jumped back and lunged. he grabbed onto Dahaka's wrist and started pulling backwards. "you have to fight him wile i am! when he's weak!" Ryu's body was for a moment half in control by Dahaka, half in control by Ryu.

NO!!

You can't!! it's not possible!!

yes!! it is!!!

Dahaka gave a long roar of pain.

You won't win!! in the end i'll kill you!! i'll kill you all!!!!

Ryu regained Control, He fell on the ground panting heavily. But he was still in his possesed form. "what happened?" Asked Ryu as he struggled to his feet. Jack changed back. Kat had an astonished look on her face, Lee had the normal 'whatever' face. "when you were both in control Dahaka's power was still in you, but with my help you managed to seal him back in demon hell. where he originally came from." Jack sat Down, he was getting too old for this.'so im free...of Dahaka? forever?" asked Ryu. "in a way..yes.But he will not stop trying to get free...to kill you." For the first time in Ryu's life he actually felt 'happy'.

Posted

I would be really happy if I wasn't in intense pain right now.(Shada just tried to hop up on my lap, didn't make it all the way, stuck her claws in my leg and slid down. OWWWWWWW...) Btw, did I give you info on Kat?

Posted

i hate when pepper does that :( no you didn't.... and i made a LOT of mistakes in this chapter.......

Posted

LOL, I'll PM you after I add to InuYasha. I have all the same powers I do from InuYasha, btw.(except being a priestess)

Posted (edited)

(figured that xD) i'll have the next chapter next tuesday......

EDIT:I LIED!!!!!!!!!

now i change this blue...

thar, and now i start the fifth chapter. :D

i was just re-reading this, i SUCK at making up story lines and stuff =P and Lee is a psycho path....... :crazy::pwned: <-- thats him on coffee......

ROFL. "forst we'll focus on channeling our energy."

are we hippys doing yoga or something XD

Chapter 5(don't hate me if this completely SUCKS!!Because i bet it will =P)

When the four got back to Jack's place he waved them goodbye and went through the magic wall. "Come on, i have to show you something." Lee got in the Jeep and started it up. After a few hours of driving they reached a desert like area. "Come on." Lee got out and blast open the gate, a huge wasteland for miles could be seen. "This was where the first Demon war broke out. Jack fought in this war, this is also where most of the prisoners in Valhalla came from." Lee jumped through the gate and slid down dusty hill, Ryu and Kat followed. "This is a massive crater..." Kat scooped some soil up and let it fall through her fingers. "Yep, it was from a Nuclear missle. Wiped out almost every Demon after the humans lost the war. A few hundred fled into the forest, most of them are in the secret tunnels Where you first met Ryu." Lee turned to watch the night. Demon's weren't THAT bad, were they? Lee's thoughts were interupted by Ryu shaking his arm. "We got compay." He took out his katana, Kat and Lee followed suit. Several men in black suits, armed with what looked like giant vacuums, came running down the hill. The first one tripped, and sent the others behind him tumbling to the ground. In a flash, Lee was besides them. His katana sliced through the vacuum of the only man standing, and then followed up with a kick that splashed red energy over him. He flew at least ten feet, crashing into the jeep at the top of the hill.

To be continued....

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)