Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Demon Inside

36 posts in this topic

Posted

WOOHOO! chapter one!!!

A chubby little baker sat in a chair next to an oven.When the oven stopped he got up,and walked over to it.He bent down and pulled a huge assortmant of muffins and danishes out of the oven on a big pan.The baker lifted them to his nose and sniffed,"ahhh." he said as he put them on the counter.He turned around and put his mitts by the sink.When he turned around again,nothing was there.The baker shot out the front door.A boy was tearing down the road."POLICE!!! STOP THAT BOY!!" The baker screamed.The police officers got in their cars and took off after the boy.One of the cars pulled up next to him,barely able to keep at the same speed."this is the police!stop imeidiatly!"The officer shouted. The boy drew a sword seemingly out of nowhere and sliced a hole in the police car's tire.As the car skidded to a halt so did the boy.He was filthy,he had deep red eys,black hair,a scar on his left hand, and he had..fangs?The other cars joined them and the police men all got out."stay back! you don't know what your doing!" The boy warned.One of the police men stepped forward,gun in hand."put the weapon down!just just put it down,and hand over the muffins.That way no one gets hu-" he ended,a sword sticking out of his chest.The others imeidiatly started firing,but...the boy didn't even flinch.One of the officers ran up to him,the boy grabbed his arm and flung him.He smashed into a wall,his bones cracked so loud every one could here them.Another officer pulled out a walkie-talkie,"we need back up! ASAP!" he shouted.The boy slammed his fist into the ground and a huge crevis apeared.All of them fell in but one,a girl.The boy glared at her and she feinted.He smiled and retreived his sword.After he sheathed it he suddenly doubled over in pain,holding his chest."ARGHHHH!" he screamed. He head popped up and his fangs drew into his mouth,his hair turned brown,and his eyes went a deep blue.He stood back up,panting."curse you Dahaka!" spat the boy.Laughter filled his head."Well done Ryu,you didn't pass out.now lets get back,you need rest." chuckled Dahaka.

A few hours later The Ryu turned into an alley,he stopped about half way through and sat down. He lifted a metal grate and looked down.He only saw blackness,he dropped his legs in and lowered himself untill he was hanging.He dangled amoment before dropping. There was a THUD! as he hit the floor.Ryu flicked on a flashlight and saw tons of crazy designs on all of the walls.He walked down the hall and turned left,then right,then straight,left again,and then right.He came into a very small room with only a fridge,a bed,a sink,and a bathroom was linked on the right wall.He stuck his food in the fridge and flopped on the bed."Dahaka.why did you choose me?to be your body." Ryu asked."i'll tell you another time.now rest!" snapped Dahaka.Ryu sighed and closed his eyes.he was exaughsted from breaking out of his 'possesed' form.He fell asleep after about half an hour.

Ryu tossed and turned all night,he was having a horrible dream.

Ryu stood next to a wall in a little room.he was young,at least eight.His hands were above his head, and they couldn't move.He wrentched to get free but it failed.he looked up in horror as his mothers screams rang out.her and his father lye,dead,on floor only two feet ifront of him."nooo!" he screamed,trying once more to get free.A man in red held a knife to his throat."silence!" the man hissed.Ryu lowered is head and wept.he raised his head as he felt a click and his hands fell.he waisted no time,in a flash he was out the little door.As he ran he heard,"I knew we shouldn't have unbound 'im! now he's run away! we shoulda just killed 'im!" one of the men said.Ryu turned and ran down a long narrow road.A car pulled out infront of him and the two men got out and pointed guns at him.He started to step back to run when a missive black wolf hoppe out inbetween him and the car.The wolf was at least ten feet high,it had 14-tails,and small red designs all over it.It flicked one of it's tails and the car exploded instantly killing the two men.the wolf looked at Ryu,it's eyes were red and it had huge fangs.He gasped as the wolf decipated into black smoke and started to enter Ryu's body.he knew at once it was a demon,a powerful one.He screamed as a red mark apeared on his left hand.it looked like a horozontal V with a vertical line through it,next to the point."w-wh- who are you?" he stammered."I am Dahaka.Think of me as....your gardian." The voice sounded rough and cracked.

Ryu sat up and held his head,he was soaked in sweat.He flung himself out of bed and walked to the fridge.he pulled out a water bottle and chugged it down.he sat the empty bottle on the counter.He leaned on the counter for a long time,thinking of his dream.His leds suddenly turned to jelly and he wobbled over to his bed.That happened! It really happened! when i was eight! he collapsed on his bed,he lay there wide eyed untill Dahaka's voice rang in his head,"get up! we have work to do."Dahaka said.

w00t! chapter one id finito!

Posted

YAY! But, don't post each chapter in a different Topic, keep them in 1 topic, K?

Posted

K, :unsure:

i'll write part of chapter two later.hopefully i'll finish it within 3 days like the first.

Posted

Why the heck did he want muffins?

PU! THE GUN DOWN AND HAND OVER THE MUFFINS!!!!tHAT WAY NO ONE GETS HU-

Or something along that line.

But why the heck did he want muffins, of all things? He could've robbed a bank, or stole jewelery. WHY MUFFINS?!

Posted

Why the heck did he want muffins?

Or something along that line.

But why the heck did he want muffins, of all things? He could've robbed a bank, or stole jewelery. WHY MUFFINS?!

because he was hungry......he doesn't like to draw attention to himself << :unsure: >> thats why he didn't rob a bank or anything. but i promise it gets way better than this :P

Posted

If this Ryu guy is supposed to be you, then you've doomed everyone and possibly you. Now we all now about this and that Dahaka guy or whoever he/she is is going to kill us, and possibly kill you, then posses someone else. Nice going, Genius.

Posted

HT, be nice. Besides thats not what happens, I know what happens.

Posted

It may not be what happens in the FAN FIC, but it COULD happen now, in the real world now that he's let out the information.

Posted

It may not be what happens in the FAN FIC, but it COULD happen now, in the real world now that he's let out the information.

*long, exasperated sigh* Nevermind, I'm not gonna explain....

Posted

No, please do.

Posted

No, I don't want to release that info on account I will be murdered if I do.

Posted

Well then I'm right in that we're all going to die because HE revealed info on that Dahaka guy. So we're all going to DIE.

Posted

I thought it was pretty good.

....When do i show up lol?

Posted

I thought it was pretty good.

....When do i show up lol?

end of chapter 2. you show up when

Ryu and Kat are running from the cops,and you jump out of nowhere and kill them all and then try to kill us.we finally convince you we mean you no harm and you decide it's not worth it and leave.and then in chapter 3,you get attacked by an army of people trained to handle and destroy demon/possesed/half-demon people. we rescue you before you get sealed away and then you stick with us.

Posted

Wow that was... AWSOME. I personally like it way better than mine would ever hope to be.