Post Your Desktop!

200 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok! Veiw My InuYasha Obsession! ^_^

Desktop.bmp

Posted

Here is a video of my desktop

<object width="480" height="392" data="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.swf?mediaId=591350&affiliateId=142425" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="revvervideoa17743d6aebf486ece24053f35e1aa23"><param name="Movie" value="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.swf?mediaId=591350&affiliateId=142425"></param><param name="FlashVars" value="allowFullScreen=true"></param><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.swf?mediaId=591350&affiliateId=142425" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="allowFullScreen=true" allowfullscreen="true" height="392" width="480"></embed></object>

I got some programs for it so I have transparency and stuff AWESOME! :D

What did you use to capture the video?

These are some action shots of my desktop, but they don't really do it any justice.

I run Ubuntu Linux with Beryl.

post-1042-1204344776_thumb.pngpost-1042-1204344808_thumb.pngpost-1042-1204344829_thumb.pngpost-1042-1204344841_thumb.pngpost-1042-1204344861_thumb.png :pwned:

Posted

Heres my new one. :D

desktopscreen951.png

'Cause Sheik is awesome.

Posted

This one I took just a few minutes ago.

131022908.JPG

As I said before, I like a nice, uncluttered workspace. At the top is Microsoft Word, where I'm working on Circles. As you can see, I have 105 pages done and over 32,100 words written, and that's just eight chapters. At the bottom right I have iTunes open, where some lovely Phoenix Wright is playing to get me in the writing mood.

Posted (edited)

Sir Joshizzle, Your avatar and the way you type remnds me of Phoenix. And I dont like it. xD

...I envy the neatness of your desktop. And listening to Gykaten Saiban are we? I love those games.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

Heres my new one. :D

desktopscreen951.png

'Cause Sheik is awesome.

AWESOME!!! :joy: SHEIK RULES!

Posted

Of course! He's my second favorite character. Young Link comes first of course. ;D

Oh, If you look really close, you can see some Hylian in the white sections.

Posted

post-4076-1204359786_thumb.jpg

yep, noticed that. Sheik is also my second favorite character XD In the Zelda series anyway :unsure:

I'll also posted just the picture, i highly doubt my aunt wants me using her camera to take pictures of the computer XD

'ts my baby cousin btw

Posted

wow....

i remember when i first watched Naruto, stupidest thing EVER, now 'tis okey...though some stuff is absolutely ridiculous :P

Posted

I could go on about how inaccurate Naruto is and how incredibly stupid I think it is, but I wont. xD

I like your cousin too, Dark One. Its so cute! x3

Posted

He XD

Brayden is his name, pretty ridiculous spelling actually :P but so is Tristya (trista with a silent Y, wtf?)

their hinky doo of a mother is a hinky doo dah :P

Posted

Hinky doo? XD

Posted

Im trying not to cuss :unsure:

i've been doing it too much after i started fighting daily for hours and hours, on the chat and other ebsites, also with my brattish brat head of a sister.....

Posted

This is occsionally what my desktop looks like.

(as far as background) :unsure:

Desktop2.bmp