Post Your Desktop!

200 posts in this topic

Posted

The Elder Scrolls Con...

What's that then? I looked up the Elder Scrolls series and can't find it. Is it a compilation of the first two or something?

Posted

Sorry for double posting but I just wanted to post the desktop of my new laptop.

You can edit your post ^_^

Here is my Desktop...

Nothing special:

nghgfhgfhgfhghghghghghgaq1.png

Posted

Why is the image compressed?

Posted

My one now, crappy pic, bu I like it.

post-6085-1232179000_thumb.png

Posted

Which one of those terrifying people is you?

Joke.

Desktop-3.png

Posted

Gne, who is that tiger anyways? :P (Nice desktop bathy)

Posted

Hobbes. He's great. He's from the little comic strip 'Calvin and Hobbes'. I'm just obsessed. :P

Posted

Don't worry. I wont steal your bandwidth... What does the picture look like though?

Posted

This is my actual desktop this time. I've completely redone it for the new year; new wallpaper, which is from DeviantArt but I customized it with different colors, subtle swirlies and an ink blot. And I've switched to RocketDock.

2009_desktop.jpg

Posted (edited)

This is my actual desktop this time. I've completely redone it for the new year; new wallpaper, which is from DeviantArt but I customized it with different colors, subtle swirlies and an ink blot. And I've switched to RocketDock.

2009_desktop.jpg

That's sick! :o

I love it.

My computer doesn't have internet, but it's a Black Panther hiding in the jungle, with an assortment of other creatures hiding in other places. It's pretty cool.

The one on this computer is one of my little cousin, Tristya. I can't find the picture though :(

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

The Elder Scrolls Con...

What's that then? I looked up the Elder Scrolls series and can't find it. Is it a compilation of the first two or something?

No, It's their construction set in which you can modify stuff in it in.

Also, Gael, that desktop is pretty awesome yo. Why is it 800x600? }:[ I don't like the splodges though. That's just vandalising it.

I like docks however they aren't for me.

Posted

I use to use this image as my background. Of course it stretched and my little sister sometimes uses my computer so my parents made me replace it.

Posted

I use to use this image as my background. Of course it stretched and my little sister sometimes uses my computer so my parents made me replace it.

Lol that's freaky.

Posted

That's sick! :o

I love it.

My computer doesn't have internet, but it's a Black Panther hiding in the jungle, with an assortment of other creatures hiding in other places. It's pretty cool.

The one on this computer is one of my little cousin, Tristya. I can't find the picture though :(

What do you mean you don't have internet? No wait I know what you mean.