Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fan Fiction Talk & Discussion

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Talk about anything fan fiction here!

Posted

Let's start with mine. (just kidding. xD)

Posted

hello, i just strted, (or just haven't logged on in a long time) and don't know how 2 post fan fiction, how do i post fan fiction :confused:

Posted

Simply post your fan fic in the fan fiction section!

Posted

Has anyone read my fan-fic LOZ: Dragon Chronicles

Posted

Not yet. I'll check it out.

Posted

i read the first chapter. has anyone read mine? Of course they have, because mines the best there is.

Posted

Not yet. I haven't been to active lately.

IT will definately take some more time; I haven't even started Ch. 3 yet. I've been insanely buisy, so I've barely had time for anything. Sorry for the wait.

Posted

max read part 2

Posted

Hmmm. If i were to make a fanfiction what should i put in it!? I want the audience to decide!

My other fan fiction was a stinker because the only time i could write it was in the early morning (like 3:00 AM) or late at night (almost midnight) So yeah...not the greatest storyline since i was tired.

So i want the audience to decide on whether it should be on the OOT age or TP age or something totally different! Reply to this message!

And if this is not on topic then tell me okay? I had to find a populated place to start it xD...that's me.

Posted

Why am I not authorised to start a thread in the fan fic section. I dont get it.

Posted

Hmmm. If i were to make a fanfiction what should i put in it!? I want the audience to decide!

My other fan fiction was a stinker because the only time i could write it was in the early morning (like 3:00 AM) or late at night (almost midnight) So yeah...not the greatest storyline since i was tired.

So i want the audience to decide on whether it should be on the OOT age or TP age or something totally different! Reply to this message!

And if this is not on topic then tell me okay? I had to find a populated place to start it xD...that's me.

OOT! But that's just my opinion

Why am I not authorised to start a thread in the fan fic section. I dont get it.

You have to post it in the "Submit Content" Then it'll get moved.

Posted

I made a fanfic it's not all that though I think only a few people like it :embarrassed: my chapters are to short anyway to be a fanfic but it's an LOZ fanfic. :cry:

Posted

it appears that mine is not a success at all. Eet ees a deccess. . . :unsure: laugh. that was funny.

Posted

I still haven't even started Ch. 3 of IT yet. Things have just started to settle down, so maybe I'll start soon. We'll see.