Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fan Fiction Talk & Discussion

34 posts in this topic

Posted

All I can see is that you didn't laugh at my funny

Posted

um... the thingy says i don't have permission to post stuff in the fan fic section. and a topic called"DONT POST YOUR FAN FIC HERE" says I arn't alowed to post in submit content. It says I can directly post here.

Posted

Yeah, the same exact thing happened to me.

BUT WHEN I DO POST,

it's gonna be cool fo'awesome.

Posted

How do i post a fan fiction? For some reason, it just keeps saying 'you have no permission to post on this forum'.

:cry:

Posted

Post in another forum and contact a moderator, we will move it to the proper forum for you.

Posted

Grah. I made an extremely long but short, chapterwise, fan-fiction. And I just finished the prologue of an original story. I haven't been around this part of the forum lately, so I posted in Submit Articles. Someone please move it. Or post opinions in it. Whichever.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm writing a fan fiction. =D That's very unlike me. Anyway, it will be very light-hearted and (I hope) humorous. I think I'm going to call it "The Legend of Zelda: Relics of the Hero". Sounds too cheesy for a title, but it works. Nothing in it is taken seriously, so I'm not trying for any deep moments or anything. Wait for it, it may be a while. I like to finish things before I post them.

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to come up with an idea at the moment.

I won't plan it, I never do. I just make it up as I go along.

It might be a fantasy thing. I'm not sure yet.

It's hardly a fan fiction though. I'm not basing it on a game or anything.

Edit: I've decided on the character, but I'm unsure of the setting. Future? Present? Earth? Other world? Other universe? I'm not sure yet.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

Okay, new guy, please don't dig up old topics unless they are fan fictions (made by you) and you are continuing them. Otherwise, it's just plain annoying.

Posted

What did I dig up?

This one? Because this is pinned. You can't tell me off for that. It would be like telling me off for replying in Talk a couple of months after the last post. It's not like this is a dead topic either. It can keep going, just slowly.

And remember, 'No backseat moderating'.

Tisk Tisk.

Posted

This concerns the new announcement on posting fan stuff. I'd just like to say I like having stuff posted on the forums. The forums feel more accessible to me, personally, than Zeldafan does. I like being able to use the New Posts button to easily find new content while I'm browsing the forums. While I wholeheartedly think Zeldafan is a good site, I think it would be best to keep the stories and art boards up too, just so everyone can have access to what they prefer.

Just my two cents.

Posted

http://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/chapters122.htm

Example line of the worst fan fiction ever.

""WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!" said Dumblydore."

Just read it, you will laugh, I guarantee it.

Posted

So yeah... I feel like a complete newbie here (granted, I am...) and just posted up one of my fanfics...

I've been writing them since like... fourth grade. I'm graduating from hs next week. I've actually tried a different format for my Zelda one here. Instead of six pages per chapter, I did four. Mostly because it seemed I lost people when it was long chapters...

I dunno, but I find getting good criticism is pretty tough at times... I have two hold readers and commenters on Fanfiction.net. X_x

Posted (edited)

I should probably read everyone else's fan fictions...

I like mine, but I'm not going to read it over and over again. I've got time, so I'm going to check out some other fan fictions.

This is mine if anyone's interested.

I'll check out yours first, Storm.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

you guys need to go read about percival the mighty.