Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm Scared

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Awww, I'm touched! I'm part of an internet family! A....crazy..internet family, but a family none the less! That quote is from something on the wall of my kitchen. :embarrassed: I...memerized it, I just love that quote. And HF, don't you watch the news?! This is the fire that was started a while ago that the wind made go wild and because states are having droughts the plants are dead and there's no moisture to help put the fire out. Just winf and dead plants that'll catch fire, the fire department is doing all they can.

Posted

Not just you guys, but all the users on the forums too! Its like the website is the mansion for all of us.

Posted

A friend of mine said not to worry cuz her brother is a really good fire fighter and he is working on the fire

.....thanks for calling us all your family man

Posted

I know something that can help but requires a lot of water... just really hose down you house with loooooooooooots of water and if it isn't all dried out and it's enough water hopefully your house shouldn't catch on fire.

Posted

Thanks Tappy, but So far tonight, no firefighter came to tell us to evacuate yet. Thank god. So I hope I can go to school tomarrow. I'm going to have a halloween party- unless if my class blew it and got it taken away. But don't worry about that. And I want to show everyone my splint, before I get my Cast. but thanks guys, for your concerne. You guys really are my family. And what Cat Girl said, "A house is made of brick and stone. A home is made of love alone." Thats what you guys are, you make me feel like hyrule.net is my second home. Thanks guys.

Posted

lol,tappy.it'll be okay. we almost got evacuated,a few weeks ago. it turned out that the fire was being blown in the opposie direction,and even if it was blowing in our direction there was a HUGE dirt feild between us and the fire.so it wasall good :biggrin: and yea....i guess we are kinda,sorta,partially like a family. i could name like 10 things we do thats like a family but im gonna post in other places. G'luck!

Posted

*sniff* I'm...so touched...*sniff* I feel so special!

Posted

... I feel included! :joy:

Posted

Yep. you are included.

Posted

.......you guys rock

*raises fist in the air* Huzzah to Hyrule.net!

Posted

I still can't believe all these fires broke out...I live more to the south, a safe distance from the fires, but the sky is somewhat covere with smoke. It's hard to breathe with ash in the air... :wacko:

Posted

Thanks Tappy, but So far tonight, no firefighter came to tell us to evacuate yet. Thank god. So I hope I can go to school tomarrow. I'm going to have a halloween party- unless if my class blew it and got it taken away. But don't worry about that. And I want to show everyone my splint, before I get my Cast. but thanks guys, for your concerne. You guys really are my family. And what Cat Girl said, "A house is made of brick and stone. A home is made of love alone." Thats what you guys are, you make me feel like hyrule.net is my second home. Thanks guys.

glad you're ok hopefully the fires will die down soon have fun at the halloween party

Posted

.......you guys rock

*raises fist in the air* Huzzah to Hyrule.net!

:gotsword:

Posted

I've never seen you double post, well it must of been an accident. But they say that the fires have gone down, and the wind's on my side, so the fire went away, for now. But what really scared me yesterday, was that I saw smoke come up, ... Less than a mile away... That scared the daylights out of me.

Posted

They said they won't have the fire FULLY under control until Christmas.