Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm Scared

31 posts in this topic

Posted

I am really scared. I don't want to lose everything. The fire department Came by my friends house, and told him that (I live right on the edge of the cleaveland National forest) The Santiago fire should be here by ...Midnight... I'm really scared. I can't lose everything. God why!?! I break my arm, I get a tetanus shot, and the fire might be here TONIGHT!!! God is putting me through hell. I just want all the bad luck to go away!!!

Posted

Don't worry it'll be ok I think :unsure: but I think you might be ok.

Posted

I hope. If the FD come to my house, I gotta evacuate.

Posted

Yea but still could be worse. I could say but I could scare you and I won't. And I see my advice on the wii helped go fellow wii spreader sorry. :embarrassed: and nice with all the other colors it's cool.

Posted

Dude. If the fire hits, sure, you might lose your house and belongings, but you won't lose your home. Your home is where your family is, not a house. Be happy if you're family is safe. Others only got a 3 MINUTE warning, you have hours to pack things and get out!

"A house is made of brick and stone, a home is made of love alone."

Posted

Dude. If the fire hits, sure, you might lose your house and belongings, but you won't lose your home. Your home is where your family is, not a house. Be happy if you're family is safe. Others only got a 3 MINUTE warning, you have hours to pack things and get out!

"A house is made of brick and stone, a home is made of love alone."

Yeah, your right. But, I might lose my computer. And Hyrule.net is my internet Family. And I don't want to lose that, its, well, sorta my family.

Posted

wow i hope you will be ok

Posted

Don't worry. Things may be hell right now, but everything will clear up eventually. Just keep your head up and be brave :zelda:

Posted

Thanks guys, you really helped me calm down

Posted

Thanks guys, you really helped me calm down

No prob buddy.

Posted

Don't worry, everythin' will be all right! And I'm happy you think us Hyrule.net members as family! Just be positive, think optimistic thoughts, that always works for me when I'm scared or worried.

And nice quote Cat Girl! A house is made of brick and stone. A home is made of love alone. I like it! :D

Posted

I know that quote but it went like this "A house is made of wood and beams but a home is made with love and dreams."

Posted

No Problem. I really think you guys are family. And I hope I won't have to evacuate, because I love my house. And if I do have to evacuate, Just to let you guys know, I'm really glad I joined hyrule.net. And you guys really are a family.

Posted

I am really scared. I don't want to lose everything. The fire department Came by my friends house, and told him that (I live right on the edge of the cleaveland National forest) The Santiago fire should be here by ...Midnight... I'm really scared. I can't lose everything. God why!?! I break my arm, I get a tetanus shot, and the fire might be here TONIGHT!!! God is putting me through hell. I just want all the bad luck to go away!!!

You'll be fine.If the fire department really cares,they might have it put out by then.

Posted

dude that really sucks

but remember a house can be replaced

a computer, a wii, a tv can be replaced

but your family can't be replaced

spend time with them tonight