Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

... I'M SORRY.

2 posts in this topic

Posted

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X_VhPHt-tAk

I posted this story in the comments...

OK, so, this is how I see it. Some girl scoops up a kitty, then breaks the stick holding the kitty, so she's then transported to Wtfkittieseverywhereland, and she's like, "WTFKITTIESEVERYWHERE, I'MMA PLAY WIT MAH KITTY FRIENDS", since she's tripping on some seriously pungent acid. The anthromorphic kitties of Wtfkittieseverywhereland then take her to the palace of Wtfkittieseverywhereland to excecute her because she broke the stick whilst tripping on said acid. Then a kitty chryogenically preserved in purple Jell-o is released by an infidel who ruined the kitties' luncheon, and apparently, it stained its fur since there's a purple kitty dueling some other kitty to the death. Then the girl falls out of @#$%ing nowhere, and starts barrel rolling with the big white kitty through the air. Then an aristocat flies through the air to save them using his powahs granted to him by the sacred bloodline of the Wtfkittieseverywhereland royal family. Ravens then pop out of Somenoeverywhere to capture the girl since she broke the laws of the regular world by getting into Wtfkittieseverywhereland through means of serious acid trips. Then the raven carries off the kitties due to lack of proteins for their eggs.

Was I close?

-WiiLoZ

WiiLoZ is my YouTube account. I was in Hyrule.net chat, when Fortissimo showed me the video, and I just had a field day of confusion, so I made up stuffs.

XD

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well alrighty then, that was pretty darn random lol. xD