Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PH - Maze island

7 posts in this topic

Posted

so yer... who here has finished all 3 challenges at maze island? took me like a week to do em... i cld hardly finish the 1st 1... i finished expert with like... 1ms left :|

Posted

I never played that game 'cause I didn't want to get the Heart Container, I was playing the three heart challenge of course, and so I played another fun minigame, the racing minigame on Dee Ess (Lawlz) Island and got... I think 27 seconds, this game is an easy way to get items, you just try to beat 30 seconds the first time and get around 28.999-29 seconds and keep going down a few milliseconds or so, and you can this by just getting to the finish very early and then wait behind the finish line before you get near the time you want to get : D

Posted

lol yea. i think from memory my best there is... 24secs? something like that... but yer.

Posted

I finished maze island, and does anyone else think that the archery minigame is annoying?

Posted

acualy... when i come to think of it... i think the archery 1 was more annoying then them all... o.0 cant miss 1 target, or hit the girl... other wise u lose... stupid...

Posted

I didn't really have any trouble with the archery game. The canon game is pretty easy too. I beat the maze game with a guide. *Ducks.*

I hate Harrow Island though.

Posted

Archery game is my favorite, the cannon game, gosh, I was /horrible/ at that, /HORRIBLE/. Anywho, my best record on the the Goron Rolling minigame turns out to be 23.xx, I forgot the milliseconds.