Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gamecube controller compatability with wii Twilight Princess

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Just to clear something up that was not properly confirmed until yesterday at camp hyrule. In the wii version of Twilight Princess you will NOT be able to use the gamecube controller as an optional way to control the game, instead the wii controller is the only option.

However, if you put the gamecube version of Twilight Princess in the wii it will be played with the gamecube controller instead (obviously because its a gamecube game)

Hope that clears it up...

Posted

thats stupid don,t you think because you can play gamecube games on the wii and then you can,t use the controller for gamecube games <_<

Posted

Well I'm definitely going to get the Wii version.

Posted

tom, you seem to have misunderstood, if you play the GAMECUBE version of twilight princess on the wii, you will need to use the gamecube controller, however if you use the WII version, you need to use the wii-mote...

Posted

ARGHH... :angry: I was too late and too Busy to sign me for Camp hyrule. :( It seems FUN!!

By the way How is it??

Posted

[quote name='Daniel' post='9165' date='Aug 17 2006, 01:22 PM']ARGHH... :angry: I was too late and too Busy to sign me for Camp hyrule. :( It seems FUN!!
By the way How is it??[/quote]
yah i had scout camp and thean just forgot

next year defininlty

Posted

I tried one year, and got in, but then it stopped working on my computer. Sorry whatever cabin I was in!!

Posted

errr wrong thread guys?

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='9131' date='Aug 17 2006, 07:26 AM']Just to clear something up that was not properly confirmed until yesterday at camp hyrule. In the wii version of Twilight Princess you will NOT be able to use the gamecube controller as an optional way to control the game, instead the wii controller is the only option.

However, if you put the gamecube version of Twilight Princess in the wii it will be played with the gamecube controller instead (obviously because its a gamecube game)

Hope that clears it up...[/quote]
Oh man, now i won't be able to play it, i'm not allowed to buy anymore games for the GC and i only can buy a Wii and one game, that blows.