Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Screenname

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Rarely do people mash their head against the keyboard, calling whatever random letter/number combination that appears the perfect screenname. So why'd you pick the name you registered under?

SirJoshizzle: In seventh grade (around April 2005), we were learning about Medieval Europe--knights, castles, the Bubonic Plage, you know it. And my friend Chanel got really into it and started calling people with the "Sir" or "Lady" honorifics before the name of a person: Sir Steven, Lady Joyce, etc. It was also an inside joke of ours that we add the "izzle" suffix in place of the last syllables of our names (Joshizzle Eriaizzle and Chanizzle Phengnizzle, and we still do this). She called me, "Sir Joshizzle", and to this day she still calls me that sometimes. After hearing it for a while, I guess it just sort of stuck with me. So the screenname to most of my online accounts--Fanfiction, the Link x Zelda forums, deviantART, and here among others--is "SirJoshizzle".

The only ones that aren't are my Myspace (holy_crapp, becuase I say "Holy crap!" a lot), YouTube (OhGoshJosh, an inside joke with my friends), AIM (eriacode619, "eria" is my last name, and 619 is my area code. One of the pronounciations of my last name is "Area", thus eriacode619), and my email address (my first name, middle initial, and last name. I figured an email address should be pretty formal).

Posted

My friends always say I act like a cat. And I watch InuYasha so I say I'm a half cat demon. I'm tired of always being Kandy K, I wanted to be Cat Girl. I really wanted to spell cat with a K, but I decided against it.

Posted

There is a person on hyrule.net whose screenname was Tingle, and since I am his brother, I chose the name Knuckle.

Posted

Well Y., being young, Link, as in hero of time, adict, as in being adictive. :biggrin: That was fun typing.

Posted

well, um, Val Hammer is actualy the name of the second best halo player on the planet. . . and it sounds cool. I think there is already a topic like this.

Posted

There is.

Posted

I got the Nonsense part because between me and my friends, I am the Ruler of all Nonsense. And also because im very random. The chef part is because i like cooking.

Posted

There is.

there is what?

Posted

Dementedioser: hmm... well... My friends called me Dem (short for Demented) and well... sadly enough, I've been called a Loser... and then I thought... Hmm... DementedLoser, but then I got to thinking... since I'm "Demented" I gotta make it look kinda weird... so then came Ioser, which looks SO much like an L when lowercased, to kinda mess with people...

It was either Dementedioser, or Cyborgian Idiot, which was my brothers Unreal Tournament account...

so I went with Dementedioser.

heh...

Posted

obessed with metroid...

mainly phazon

Posted

obessed with metroid...

mainly phazon

Its true, sadly. He so very obessed with phazon its not funny. well ok sometimes its funny. :embarrassed:

Posted

That's simple enough.

I wanted something that sounded cool and Zelda(ish) so what's cool or cold? Ice is cold but IceTriforce sounds lame! Ice is a slang term for Diamonds so Diamonds and Triforce.... Diamondtriforce and 1982 is my birth year, so DT82 was born.

Posted

Yes, there is a topic like this.

My name should be self-explanitory: since I'm quite good at melee, I decided "Ah, what the heck" and chose Smashmaster. The 777 is a combination of my 2 lucky numbers, 3 and 7. Three sevens. Get it?

Although, I'm probably going to change it soon, I don't know.

Posted

Well my old name (Zeldawii) was created because I was really hyped up for TP comin out really soon.

Then, I got Saria_Kokiri because I think Saria's really cool in OoT. And I got a bunch o' help from some friends on deciding this new name. ^^

Posted

I picked "Odin" because Odin was the norse god of war,wisdom,poetry, and a few other things. Scince I'm a quarter Norwegian and "Odin" sounds kinda cool(to me at least) I chose Odin as my name