Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mystery game

39 posts in this topic

Posted

You recieve a package with a card, the card reads simply "A Gift" you open the box and are shocked to find a bomb. The lead wire attached to the batteries is lose and dangling precariously close to the battery coil. You look for something handy to nudge the wire away. on your desk are three objects...

1. a paper clip

2. a pen

3. lucky pocket knife

which do you use?

Posted

This don't work with one person guys!

Posted

the pen, it doesnt conduct electricity

Posted

the pen, it doesnt conduct electricity

Correct, the plastic pen will not complete the circuit, you are saved.

The bomb has been defused, you look at the package and discover the postmark is local with no return address. You exit your office just in time to see the mail truck speed away. You hail a cab and are in hot pursuit. you arrive at the post office and watch the mailman enter. you go over to his truck and look for a delivery schedule, strewn on the floor are coffee cups, race track betting slips and a pair of bronzed kids booties hanging from the dash. You decide to wait for the carrier to return to the vehicle. Sometime later he exits, you ask him to tell you where he picked up the package, he refuses saying that it's confedental information.

Do you.

1. Use your fists to persuade him to talk.

2. slip him a couple of Ben Franklins.

3. Break into the post office.

Posted

Use the fist to persuade him to talk?

Posted

Ben franklins - even if the information is confidential, chances are his mind would easily be changed as he doesnt know the client personally. plus using fists and breaking in are more punishable crimes.

Posted

Use the fist to persuade him to talk?

You look up at the mailman as you slip in and out of conscientious, you didn't realise that the "bronzed booties" were actually golden gloves given to navy boxing champs.

Try again.

Posted

Ben franklins - even if the information is confidential, chances are his mind would easily be changed as he doesnt know the client personally. plus using fists and breaking in are more punishable crimes.

Correct, the mailman is addicted to playing the ponies down at the local track, as they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

He gives you the info, which points you to a warehouse downtown. The cab has gone so you decide to take the trip on foot. You approach an alley and see a homeless man being assaulted, do you....

1. keep on walking

2. call the police

3. run and help the bum.

Posted

3? or 1? i don't know

Posted

3? or 1? i don't know

You run to the bum's aid.

when suddenly three guys including the bum jump you, as you bleed to death on the cold pavement you feel them emptying your pockets, one thought races through your mind.

Posted

What thought?

And I would of called the police to deal with it, then walk off, continuing my search.

Posted

I'd call the police

Posted

I'd call the police

As you shout for help the thugs disperse, as they beat a hasty retreat one gets off a lucky shot. You feel hot lead enter your gut. By the time help arrives your dead....

Try again.

Posted

i choose the other one. keep walking

Posted

i choose the other one. keep walking

As you approach the thugs, a small warning bell goes of in your mind, you turn and make a hasty retreat.

You arrive at the warehouse as night falls, you can see lights on and sounds coming from within. You wonder why someone here would want you dead. What do you do?

1. Kick in the door, and start shooting

2. Go around back and peek through a window

3. Forget it and go home.