Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

I want Oni Link in SSBB, that would be AWESOME!!! *drool* Yeah, he might be a bit too powerful, but they could downplay it a little bit...*shrug* Eh, I usually play as Pikachu anyway, but...I could be tempted to change my ways... :o

Posted

I hope that zelda is still in, with more powerfull magic attacks

ow, and did i mension that it would Kick Ass when there whas somthing like areal hazard(destroy your surounding and use it to destroy the enemy) becuse the game would be way newwer that way

and i think they should add toad QUOTE: That little man should come from under that dress (or somthing like that)

Posted

Personally i reckon most characters are going to stay, but some of the movesets should be changed.

for a start zelda should have the sword seen in the artwork for twilight princess, if it means surrendering being able to change into sheik so be it, but it would make up for her very weak melee attacks.

Posted

Yeah...Sheik didn't seem so powerful in Melee anyway. I mean, the attacks were pretty cool, but it didn't look like they did much...besides, Zelda with a sword? Maybe Link could have a few days off now... :D See? He's already happy about the propositon. :P

Posted

according to an insider's blog (which is actually the most beleivable one i've seen and some of the stuff that he said before it was announced officially was true forgotten his name though) sonic WILL be in brawl.

Nintnedo don;t own capcom or the rights to resident evil, resident evil is still planned on the ps3 and xbox360 <_<

I don;t think there would be anybody else from metal gear solid known well enough who would be able to fight well to be honest...

realy is ruoge going to be in it wat about amy as well

Personally i reckon most characters are going to stay, but some of the movesets should be changed.

for a start zelda should have the sword seen in the artwork for twilight princess, if it means surrendering being able to change into sheik so be it, but it would make up for her very weak melee attacks.

ya that would be so cool :D:D:D:D and shiek was real weak i mean wtf they could have shiek have better atacs :blink: :unsure:

Posted

i sincerly doubt even if sonic was in it, that amy and rouge would. They're pretty minor characters, youd definately have knuckles and tails first, but evben those would be going over the top at least for the time being.

Posted

Yeah...Sheik didn't seem so powerful in Melee anyway. I mean, the attacks were pretty cool, but it didn't look like they did much...besides, Zelda with a sword? Maybe Link could have a few days off now... :D See? He's already happy about the propositon. :P

sheik is powerfull as hell... well not powerfull, but really mean... i kicked giga-bowsers big fat ass with it... i played most of the events with here... HEIL SHEIK...

the trick with her is to dodge and than use a quick smash attack. if youre enemies are to close use the chaign...

if they still come closer, use rolling or sidestep dogde... and attacking from air is really good with her... i want to play against one of you, and see if you guys are tough!

Posted

yer, that would be good and we should be able to online here :D

i didn;t think sheik was that bad a character either, just hard to KO people with and it didn;t help that zelda was pretty rubbish on that, mainly here smash moves (hopefully now she'll use a sword instead :D)

Posted

I'd love to play against some of ya'll too...but maybe a little yellow Pikachu isn't that threatening. :embarrassed: But I kick butt with him....or I DID, before my copy of SSBM, and then my Gamecube, broke!!! :( Anyway.... :D So giving me tips on how to use Sheik is pretty stupid. No offense. :P

Posted

link or smaus are my favourite, depedning on the style of game, samus normally on 1v1s and link on 4 way free for all's.

Although i might use samus more on brawl :P

Posted

why????

and i would use zelda moste she is so cool & link second moset b/c he is cool to

Posted

well for a star samus lacked short range attacks, she had melee ones and long range, but nothing that hit near by enemies hard without getting too close.

Zero suit samus (which u can change to from samus in brawl a bit like zelda/sheik but i think it's done differently) offers a whip which can also be used as a gun, which is just the kind of thing i need to really PWN B)

Posted

I've always used Pikachu. Just what I started out with, really. I've tried other characters and managed to play them ok, but I've never mastered their movesets as well as I did Pikachu's. For example, I've always loved being able to attack enemies on the top level from below by using the Thunderbolt attack. I've gotten everybody I've played against using that. :D

Posted

iuse naraus love to deflect all the attacs and to kick but as zelda :D

shiek i do not ever use <_<

Posted

ya i never even thot of zelda with a sword... thaats a pretty good idea... although i dont want her to lose the ability to change into sheik cuz thats a big part of my strategy with her.

and holy crap people! have you never even tried to get good with sheik? shes like my best character along with fox n falco!! and whoever said to use her chain when enemies get too close is wrong! never use her chain cuz it does next to nothing and takes too long to recover from it. i mean someone could probably get a falcon punch in by the time your done with that! but ya just do a lot of real quick smash attacks and get good in the air cuz her forward A slap is a really good finishing move as well as her up A kick. learn how to coordinate your grab combos into smash attacks ya know? thats about it... and throw a few little quick punches to throw off your opponent and start a combo or sumpthin.

anyways... i think they should bring a couple kongs and i think they could give all the kongs different moves... if youve played dk 64 then youll know what i mean.. they all have different attacks and stuff.. if i had to chose on who i wanted in there i sould have to pick just diddy and lanky tho.

diddy:

give him the A combo he had in dk 64

running A can be a kartwheel

forward A can be a tail whip

down A can be like Pikachus tail whip

up A can be like marios up A from the first smash bros

forward smash can be a powerful headbutt like bowsers

down smash can be a double sided break dance sweep

up smash can be kinda like foxs up smash but using his tail instead of kicking

standard A in air could be a summersault like pikachu

forward A in air could be multiple tail spins like links forward A in air

back A in air could be kinda like a donkey kick

up A in air can be a headbutt like ness

down A in air can be a stomp

his standard B could be the peanut poppers

forward B can be his little running headbut thingy (chargeable)

up B can be his jet pack

down B can be diddy popping out of a ''DK Barrel'' for an area attack

A while grabbing can just be a headbutt

downward throw can have diddy slamming the opponent on the ground and stomping on them

upward throw can be diddy shooting someone straight up out of a barrel cannon

forward throw can have diddy grabbing their shoulders and kicking them away

backward throw can have diddy spin around once and sling them away with his tail kinda like marios throw

diddy can just kick someone away when getting back on the stage

his taunt would be diddy playin his guitar

i would say that diddy would have somewhat the same stats as young link except with a higher jump

what do ya think?

thats y they need to sign a contract with Rare!