Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooh, cell-shaded Link.... :D Sounds cool.

Posted

o yer and the three that would be taken out for those would be young link (to be replaced by cel-shaded link), ice climbers and mr game and watch.

I thought earlier today, wouldn;t it be amazing to put miyamoto in brawl...

Posted

mr game and watch...he always seemed to be pointless to me...like hes not verry strong, hes not quick and hes pretty light making him easy to be throwen out...i would have chosen another un-lockable character...or another character all together instaid of game&watch

Posted

But...why would we want to beat on Miyamoto?! :o

Posted

yeah like if you wanna play as a cool chinese person, atleast play as Jackie Chan w00t :D

Posted

yer, but if miyamoto was added maybe he should be so powerful so he CAN'T be beaten...

Posted

Woot, I think that's what's keepin' them from putting Miyamoto in! hehe... :D

Well, I think Pichu rocks big time... He's really something for wussies but somehow I just can't play without his speed. I mean, the stupid mouse is so freakin' fast! :embarrassed:

I won't miss Ice climbers and Game&Watch though, they suck big time. Too bad Young Link's out, he's pretty neat and fast!

Something I really hope is that NO more Pok

Posted

I've never played with any of the unlockable characters, so I have no idea what a lot of these characters do. :embarrassed: Don't think it's because I'm lazy, it's only because my copy of SSBM broke in a way so every time I did certain things, like unlocking characters, it couldn't read the disc...*sigh*

Posted

i think pichu's probabbly the worst character there, although admittedly, he probabbly wouldn;t be if he hurt himslef with pretty much every attack...

Posted

piechu is gay but realy cuet :wub:^_^ and easy to throw out of the ring lol :D

Posted

:embarrassed: That's a problem yeah, but in Super Sudden Death Mode, it doesn't matter, he's great for that cause of his speed. And it sucks that your SSBM disc's broken Twilight Zelda, how come you won't buy a new one?

Posted

Because my annoying dad controls the cash and ignored/didn't hear (somehow) my pleas. And then our Gamecube broke. Then he bought another broken Gamecube on eBay to switch parts in hopes one of them would work. He hasn't done it yet. So it would be pointless to buy a new copy now ANYWAY. T-T

Posted

Jeesh, that's not good... :( You have a lot of bad luck..!

Posted

That I do.

Posted

man... that freakin sux for u!

i still gotz mah first gamecube from when it first came out!! :D

and my original ssbm :D

high five for me!!