Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

YAY! *Gives haviklink a high five*

But I still feel sorry for Twilight Zelda... Is your father already working on the Gamecube? I mean... He must be pretty good with electronics and stuff to be so risky to buy a broken one on eBay and repair yours by himself...

Posted

i've still got my original gamecube and melee as well (first game i got), the gamecube starts to give out every now and then and refuses to read the disk, but the melee disk barely has a scratch on it!

Posted

WOW! :blink: You're a lot more careful with your stuff than I am... Although... *looks at still pretty good-looking disk of Super Mario Sunshine (First game I got)* Mwah... Mine's still okay too... :D

Posted

I don't think he's worked on it more than once since he bought the second one...which was like two months ago. And I'm going to kick his butt if he doesn't do it soon!!! If he REALLY can't fix it, there's this magical place called "GameStop" in town...he can go buy a stupid freakin' used one there. :angry:

Posted

Jeez... That's what you get with those DIY-dads...

But TwilightZelda... You're still doing that Forum Story with Vivi Orunitia, Gingerlink, Princess_Zelda, Gratock and more, right..?

I was wondering, are you almost finished, I wanted to join in before, but if you're done, I or someone else can start a new one... Cause I like those kind of stories and I want to join in... :D

Posted

i just got another really good idea!!

in fire emblem there are a bunch of different character classes like lords, swordmasters, assassins, heros, berserkers, warriors, halberdiers, etc. how cool would it be if the creators of ssbb put like 3 or 4 or 5 different classes to pick from? like on the character select screen instead of actual character names there would be ''lord'' or ''swordmaster'' or ''hero''! and instead of them having different colors they can be different skins! the swordmasters' different skins would be guy, karel, karla, joshua, marisa, ismaire, stephan, mia, and zihark. i mean not all of them but u know what im tryin to say.

how bout that? :D

Posted

the creators said they wanted to cut down on the less universal characters (such as ness and the fire emblem characters) but the ones i mentioned these will probabbly be kept, or at least the fire emblem ones as far as i heard, however ness was in the original so it seems unlikely that he'd be taken out...

Posted

I really hope sonic isn't in BRAWL, though, if he is I just pray to god that Tails and/or Amy is in it!!! :unsure: shudder

Posted

Yeah... That'd be... Barf. But about the Fire Eblem characters... Wouldn't that be way too much? Even if you won't do all of them, wouldn't it be more of a Super Smash Fire Eblem??

Posted

That would be interesting...I'd probably always play as Eirika then, if they pulled her from Sacred Stones. :D

Posted

So they SHOULD make a Super Smash Fire Emblem...

And Twilight Zelda, or any one else mentioned in the following quote, please tell me when you're done!

But TwilightZelda... You're still doing that Forum Story with Vivi Orunitia, Gingerlink, Princess_Zelda, Gratock, Deadric Lord and more, right..?

I was wondering, are you almost finished, I wanted to join in before, but if you're done, I or someone else can start a new one... Cause I like those kind of stories and I want to join in... :D

Posted

i don't know, i guess it would be cool to putt lynn in the game... she's a freakin strong bladelord!

Posted

ya she is!! i freakin love her sol katti critical attack!! she goes everywhere n kicks the crap outa anybody she hits with it!! man ive played that game, no joke, 10 times. freakin love it! i got a completely maxed out eliwood! he was green in every stat except of course constitution.

Posted

that's awesome!

Posted

Yeah, I haven't finished the game yet, so I don't know what you're all talking about.... :embarrassed:

And Teal? It's a little too late to jump into the story now, if that's what you're asking. If we start another one later though, feel free to snag a character and participate. :D