Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

New Trailer

Video Trailer

Overall, this game looks kickass. Especially the new characters. Metaknight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus and Wario. Solid Snake is interesting, because it is hard to think of a moveset with him.

All of the character's graphics improved from SSBM. (Except for Kirby, for some reason)

Post here what you think

Posted

I heard about it already, but it still is pretty awsome.

I think the reason why they didn't change kirby is because he is so basic, you can't really change him.

Posted

Twilight Princess Link is going to be in this game ^__^

Posted

Zero Suit Samus <3

Posted

This game definately looks awesome especially with all of the characters updated looks as well as moves.

For instance Link's special move kicks! It was sweet.

Posted

Anybody wonder how, Super Smash Bros is famous for having Nintendo's all stars, but now, they add Solid Snake, who isnt a Nintendo character. Thats wierd....but it could also mean they might add other non-Nintendo characters, like Sonic, or Pacman, or even Rayman.

Posted

Anybody wonder how, Super Smash Bros is famous for having Nintendo's all stars, but now, they add Solid Snake, who isnt a Nintendo character. Thats wierd....but it could also mean they might add other non-Nintendo characters, like Sonic, or Pacman, or even Rayman.

Posted

I have to agree on all those character....it'll be fun.

Also....I never actually thought about the other Metroid Prime Hunters characters.....that will also be fun.

Posted

my quote button is working, so its just copy and paste <_<

QUOTE(RevolutionDude @ May 26 2006, 10:10 AM)

Firstly, the deal with snake was Hideo Kojima (maker of MGS) contacted the guy who was devloping (actually while they were in the middle of melee) and asked if snake could be in, they were already too far in devlopment so they had to say sorry no, but they'd put him in the next game if he wanted

, so they did and that's where we are now

Now for the list....

"Ive also thought of that. i have so many characters that i want on this game!!

ill try to list them all here:

diddy kong<--ah, already we have a problem, diddy kong is owned by rare (who are now owned by microsoft) which is why there wasn;t a trophy of him on melee....

tiny kong---(all the kongs from here on would just be too much plus i think they're owned by rare too)

dixie kong

chunky kong

lanky kong

cranky kong (possibly)

king k rool

banjo n kazooie (rare again)

mumbo jumbo (same)

king dedede (nothing really wrong here)

toad (or here)

waluigi (i think you're on a roll tbh, lol)

birdo (maybe, be a bit odd though...)

baby bowser (yes but how much would he be able to do)

baby mario n luigi (can act kind of like the ice climbers maybe... just a thought) <---this is actually a pretty good idea

captain olimar (pikman) (and what would he do?)

mega man x (never like megaman, maybe its just me. owned by capcom as far as im aware though)

zero<---ti don't actually know who this guy is...

bomberman (owned by Hudson (i think) so should be ok actually)

sonic (owned by sega, suggested countless times, a maybe)

knuckles

tails

earth worm jim (no, just no)

rayman

hector (fire emblem) (nah, think we have enough fire emblem characters to be honest, i admit i havn't played any, but they seem very similar)

ephraim " (sacred stones)

erika " (sacred stones)

ike " (path of radiance)

weavel (metroid prime hunters)

trace "

sylux "

noxus "

spire "

kanden " (maybe just one or two of these six would be cool) <--i agree

deku link<---maybe have mask link as a seperate character which can do all 3

zora link

goron link

feirce diety link (too powerful)

aghanim

skull kid with majoras mask <--(nyah too much of 1-game npc for me)

blaziken (pokemon) (no more pokemon, the ones there are fine, that's enough)

deoxys "

krystal with her staff (starfox) <--another good idea

black bull (f-zero) (even tho he looks freakin retarded haha) (nah, he'd just be a clone of cpt. flacon chances are)

ryu hayabusa (ninja gaiden started with the snes so its possible although it would be weird... cool though)

(hmm dunno who he's owned by, but a ninja character would probabbly work)

all those mario characters would be cool but i dont want it to become mario party 254...

if i forgot anybody tell me although i dont think there are many others haha"

hopefully u can see the editing done.

The main problem is melee should rely on WELL-KNOWN characters at least, even if they don't end up all being from nintendo

Posted

B) i hope this is also comptiable with gamecube,not just revolution..

Posted

I heard you can pick up things called "Super Smash Bros Orbs" to give your character an insanely powerful combo move for a while.

Link uses the power of the Triforce :D

Posted

im 99.999% sure that super smash bros. brawl WON'T be out on the gamecube, was melee on the n64? no!

It's an exclusive using the advanced graphics and programming powers that the wii can offer, so it would be fairly pointless putting it on the gamecube as it would basically be the same game as melee, it wouldn't even have online, like it would on the wii!

im 99.999% sure that super smash bros. brawl WON'T be out on the gamecube, was melee on the n64? no!

It's an exclusive using the advanced graphics and programming powers that the wii can offer, so it would be fairly pointless putting it on the gamecube as it would basically be the same game as melee, it wouldn't even have online, like it would on the wii!

Those hyper moves look fun,mario sends out like a massive funnel of fire, link just hits repeatedly with his sword (while the enemy is surrounded by the triforce and kirby boils them in a pot :D

of couse u can tell all that from the video :embarrassed:

Posted

Those hyper moves look fun,mario sends out like a massive funnel of fire, link just hits repeatedly with his sword (while the enemy is surrounded by the triforce and kirby boils them in a pot :D

of couse u can tell all that from the video :embarrassed:

Posted

Probably something to do with a stinger, or socom...Perhaps some mega martial arts action.... Or he could just hide in a box...

Posted

well we now know that snake won't be using any guns, just a lot of explosives, so0 maybe for his special he might just strap some c4 to someone, lol