Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm really hoping to see Midna, Bobbery, and Captain Olmar in SSBB.

Only 1 problem here. Wouldn't Captain Olimar be to small too small to be a character? :blink:

If he was put in, though, his special attacks would probably be throwing diffrent pikmin. :)

Posted

i don't think midna will be in, most of the SSBM characters have had several games on his (or her) name. and i tought pikmin is only one game no continue... isn't it?

Posted

Pikmin already has two games. Supposedely, they are already making a Pikmin 3.

Posted

I want Mighty Mouse on the game... Nooooo reason... :embarrassed:

Posted

uhh, ok sorry! well my mistake.... but i don't think he will be in it, i didn't like the game that much

Posted

All Pikmin can come, as long as you can play them as ONE MIGHTY PIKMIN!!! BWAHAHAHAAAA :D

Posted

uhh, no! i HATE them.. :angry: well, anyway... i hope that we can play riley, from metroid :mellow:

Posted

Noooo, I hope we CAN'T PLAY Mario! :D

Posted

then it isn't super smash brothers becuse one of the brothers will be gone

Posted

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! So what, Mario sucks, Luigi is enough coolness for TWO!

And you ARE stating the obvious a lot!

Posted

luigi acts really gay on that game, he's really annoying as a computer but i find him impossible to use compared to mario...

sheik was in melee and he/she's in only one game, kid icarus has only had one game and pit's in brawl (although having said that i think a sequel on the wii is planned). I think as long as it's a character who's had at least 1 game on a nintnedo console then they can be in it, it's just the fact of whether they'd actually want to put them in...

Posted

Mario doesn't suck. :)

He's probably the most famous nintendo character.

(Dont mean to sound offensive.)

Posted

Sorry for the mario sucks part, True Gamer, I know you like him more on the Mario vs luigi topic... :embarrassed: I don't really think he sucks... Maybe it's because I can't win with him no matter how good I play...! :(:embarrassed: I appologise...

Posted

Sorry for the mario sucks part, True Gamer, I know you like him more on the Mario vs luigi topic... :embarrassed: I don't really think he sucks... Maybe it's because I can't win with him no matter how good I play...! :(:embarrassed: I appologise...

No problem :) ...the same here when i use luigi. The biggest problem i have with him is his traction.

When i stop running, he slides acroos the floor.

Posted

I can always use that to my advantage! :P Anywayz, Mario should stay a playable character off course... It's just a fact... But I do hope pichu'll stay..!