Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

What about the Moon from Majora's Mask. All of your moves would be CRUSH. Imagine the tiny Captain Olmar against the giant moon. Fun. Anyways, I think a great stage would be North Clocktown. You could jump on buildings and the camera goes up to show all players, and every now and then the clock tower opens so you can go up there. You could jump on the structure the guys were making, and if you get hit by the postman you get damage. They can even throw in that annoying Business Shrub, and if you get too close then you have to watch a boring cut scene that puts your guy to sleep. And as the grand finale, if your playing a time match, you can see the moon getting closer and closer until, when the time is up, it crushes the arena signifying the match is over. :D

Posted

What about the Moon from Majora's Mask. All of your moves would be CRUSH. Imagine the tiny Captain Olmar against the giant moon. Fun. Anyways, I think a great stage would be North Clocktown. You could jump on buildings and the camera goes up to show all players, and every now and then the clock tower opens so you can go up there. You could jump on the structure the guys were making, and if you get hit by the postman you get damage. They can even throw in that annoying Business Shrub, and if you get too close then you have to watch a boring cut scene that puts your guy to sleep. And as the grand finale, if your playing a time match, you can see the moon getting closer and closer until, when the time is up, it crushes the arena signifying the match is over. :D

That a pretty good idea! :D

I should have thought of that!

Posted

Wow, you thought it over pretty good!

The only thing I fear is... WHAT LAME POK

Posted

I always liked pokemon stadium as a level....

Posted

I did too. Maybe they will remake it on the BRAWL so it can turn into ten or so different places. Maybe even small stages from different games, like the spirit temple, or some Mario undergound level, or inside starfox's ship. THAT would be cool.

Posted

Do you think one of the stages will come off of Twilight Princess? :blink:

Posted

I don't know. Anyway did you hear that the guy who makes the metal gear games is designing Snake's stage!?! I hope every character has their own stage. EVERY character

Posted

I knew Snake was in it, but now they're making his stage? :blink:

Posted

im sure there's already a picture somehwere of a chunk of snake's stage, or maybe that was just anohter part of meta knights ship...

any one been to super smash bros. dojo?

Posted

it's my home page! but it hasn't been updated lately :(

Posted

That is GOOD! It means the guy is working hard on his game.

Posted

Oh jeeeeeeeshhhhhh!!! NO FAIR! I want a Wii with Brawl and TP right now!!!

Posted

yeah i saw a bit of snakes stage everyone should start saving unless you are rich to get the wii

Posted

I am no good at saving money... i get then i spend it. :embarrassed:

Posted

I've been saving for two years. I have 300$ right now. I hope it is enough.