Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

I just unlocked sonic yay!

Posted

I just unlocked sonic yay!

Sonic and a Dark Toon Link, even though I still hate Toon Link, and if I have to unlock them I will call my friend because I still don't want to anyother characters. Wait that means I can't do story mode. . . Oh well it probablly sucks so I won't do it, i'll stick with classic and adventure mode because I don't care about the space emissey.

I can't spell it so sue me.

Posted

Not when my friend Andy's brother plays as him.

He SPAMS SO MUCH with mines and his final smash.

spamming with the final smash? now that's just baseless conjecture...

I...err...object

Posted

Lol. I like this guy's sense of humor. . .

Posted

LOL

My best characters are:

In order

1:Ike(WOOT!)

2:Wolf

3:Mario

4:Toon Link

5:Snake

YEEUH!!

Posted

I beat target smash level one with toon link in a 11 seconds.

Posted

I just got Brawl today! :D

Let me tell you, it is a million times better than Melee.

Posted

I just got Brawl today! :D

Let me tell you, it is a million times better than Melee.

eye!

Posted

I beat target smash level one with toon link in a 11 seconds.

heh, I struggled to get below the 15 second mark, but finally managed it with toon link as well.

I think toon link may be my new best character as well...

Posted (edited)

EDIT: on second thought I'd rather not release my secrets to the world.

Edited by Cel (see edit history)

Posted

That works great, Cel! ^_^

Posted

Someone kill me. I beat the subspace emissary in 4 days because I was stuck on the Grate Maze, of couse i'm happy there, but i'm really p***ed off because my best character is Toon Link! It's that kind of thing that makes me hate this game soooooooooooooooo much I want to beat myself up for letting my friend trick me by unlocking him and saying YL's in it, thus making me say he's my character forever because I thought he meant YL and not TL and I want to kill him for letting him play my game for 3 minuets just to call my other friend, and he just happens to unlock TOON LINK IN ONE DOOR!

:angry::banghead:

I put it in a spoiler in case I may have told some one something they didn't know.

Maybe this should be in the begining. :unsure:

Posted (edited)

I had no idea that you could unlock characters by playing Subspace Emissary. Maybe I did know, but I just forgot? I've already unlocked Mr. Game and Watch, Lucario, Snake and Falco all in two days. Is there any other way to unlock new characters besides playing the Subspace Emissary?

I would've unlocked Sonic today if he had't used his Final Smash on me. I love final smashes, but I hate it when other characters use them on me.

:anger:

Edited by TwiliGirl (see edit history)

Posted

TwiliGirl, are you talking about the final boss? You can dodge that attack (I'm assuming the one with the wings) by doing the sidestep dodge (shield and down on the control stick) 3 times, but it's fiddley to get the timing right. Just takes a small bit of practice, being in the centre of the stage when he does it helps as well.

Posted

TwiliGirl, are you talking about the final boss? You can dodge that attack (I'm assuming the one with the wings) by doing the sidestep dodge (shield and down on the control stick) 3 times, but it's fiddley to get the timing right. Just takes a small bit of practice, being in the centre of the stage when he does it helps as well.

I think she meant she fought Sonic after brawling and he used Supersonic on her.