Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How tipical of final battles, eh? In almost EVERY adventure game, the final battle or (in the case of TP) the second final battle always consist of cycling through levels and bosses you've already beaten, but instead, once you've beaten one, it leads to another one, Until you defeat the boss.

And I can't believe earlier on you thought MELEE was better than BRAWL, when even earlier on you were complaining about how Melee didn't have the on - screen appearances!!!!!!!! What the heck? MAKE UP YER MINDS!!!!!!!

Furthermore, I have GREAT ideas on how to improve the stage builder for the NEXT Smash Bros. Add switches that can activate traps, add Bumpers as addable tiles (a la that one SSB 64 Mario Stage), add Series' trademark decorations, such as the lamps from Zelda, as addable tiles. Add curves, a la sonic's stage.

And, also for the next smash Bros., Allow for the uses of BRAWL past stages, MELEE past stages, AND N64 past stages, ALL IN ONE. If a character has a new stage based on their series, bring back at least ONE of their previous stages based on their series, as well. Bring back the Hyrule Castle N64 stage, bring back the N64 Mario stage with the bumper, bring back BOTH Mario N.E.S. Stages, AS WELL as the side - scrolling one. Add BOTH Gerudo Valley and Gerudo Desert's theme music. Also add Ordon Village music, and The TP Hyrule Castle music, and Ganon's theme and the music from the FINAL Final battle against Ganondorf from TP. Finally, change The "Dark World" theme to a fully orchestrated track, and add a fully Orchestrated Green Hill Zone piece, as well as the original.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

Furthermore, I have GREAT ideas on how to improve the stage builder for the NEXT Smash Bros. Add switches that can activate traps, add Bumpers as addable tiles (a la that one SSB 64 Mario Stage), add Series' trademark decorations, such as the lamps from Zelda, as addable tiles. Add curves, a la sonic's stage.

I like these ideas. :)

Posted

Thanks.

Posted

i had the greatest idea ever!!! (hope no one else has already posted this or im gonna feel pretty dumb... >_>) but anyway, you know how there was a rumor about sakurai making a whole wii channel for downloadable brawl stuffs??(characters, stages, etc.) well a little over a month ago, he confirmed that he wasn't going to do that. which sucks. BUT!! what if they made a sort of map pack thing like they did with halo 2??? that way we could just download all of the extra characters, stages, and options via an expansion pack thingy!! that would be so AWESOME!!!! i hope sakurai reads this... (haha ya right!)

what do you guys think??

add my brawl code.... !!!

Posted

That would be awesome. I think that Sakurai is taking a break now though.

Posted

Sakurai already said he's not going to do anything along the lines of additional downloadable content. He blames Wii's lack of a hard drive.

Posted

Aw. Thats what SD cards are for though!

I think that he's just done because Brawl was already too much work. He'll wait until the next console.

Posted

Sakurai already said he's not going to do anything along the lines of additional downloadable content. He blames Wii's lack of a hard drive.

ya ya i know i know... he also said that he's done with smash bros. he said that he feels too pressured or something along those lines. kinda sux cuz i dont know if i want anyone else to do SSB. unless they're able to get more characters into the next one and not mess up the gameplay. then i'd be fine with it. idk, maybe thats just the way he feels now since he just got done with this massive project of a game. maybe he'll change his mind somewhere down the road.

Posted (edited)

You angry? Why not hack it? Or get someone else to hack it?

Or, try THIS

EDIT:

Anyway, wouldn't it be great if the NEXT Smashbros. Had co - op Break the Targets like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrgLwisrpb0? (That is, unless there already is. I've forgotten. But if It's only online, I want it in ordinary multiplayer, too.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

It does have Co-op break the targets.

Posted

Rawr. Some guys in my class think they're real good at the game. We'll just see about that after I get their codes. Rawr. I know I'll do well because they all keep switching between mains and they don't know what edge hogging is. :unsure: There is one, though, who I believe is genuinely good at the game.

Also, I stated earlier that Toon Link makes no appearance whatsoever in SE- I'd like to correct that statement.

Posted

Who doesnt know what edge hogging is? O.o I know it all too well, seeing how Ness is easily edge hogged.

Posted

You angry? Why not hack it? Or get someone else to hack it?

Or, try THIS

EDIT:

Anyway, wouldn't it be great if the NEXT Smashbros. Had co - op Break the Targets like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrgLwisrpb0? (That is, unless there already is. I've forgotten. But if It's only online, I want it in ordinary multiplayer, too.

It's not avalible, and if it was could I hack it to get... you know who.

Posted

Who doesnt know what edge hogging is? O.o I know it all too well, seeing how Ness is easily edge hogged.

Pshh. Much less easily than Captain Falcon or Ganondorf. :n_n: Or anyone else who has an Up-B that does no damage/is a grab

Posted

....What? :huh:

I think Brawl is only so easy because we became masters at Melee.....and snce there's no big changes in some of the characters, or basic moves, then it's just like upgrading melee. So it's sorta....like..transfering skill :unsure:

I haven o idea what i just said :P