Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

I keep going back to Brawl randomly when I have a craving to play something quick as Luigi, or Bowser, or Toon Link, etc.

Posted

Too bad my Wii wont read Brawl anymore :P

Posted

Too bad my Wii wont read Brawl anymore :P

You might want to

1. Get an SD card, and

2. Get that fixed. I might be getting internet, and I wanted to face you.

Posted

I have an SD card, what does that have to do with anything? XD

Well, give me your code if you get it, i'll probably be sending my Wii... maybe. I doubt my grandma will let me though, she doesn't understand my kind of logic >>

Posted

I have an SD card, what does that have to do with anything? XD

Well, give me your code if you get it, i'll probably be sending my Wii... maybe. I doubt my grandma will let me though, she doesn't understand my kind of logic >>

You can save your data, and get a new copy. XD

I will if I get it. If we get a rouiter. My parents are talking about it.

Posted

Nah, it's the Wii itself. Nintendo will have to clean it for meh.

Brawl has absolutley ZERO DAMAGE, along with all my Wii disks |D comfy, soft, padded, perfect taker-carer of disk holder... -er.

Posted

Nah, it's the Wii itself. Nintendo will have to clean it for meh.

Brawl has absolutley ZERO DAMAGE, along with all my Wii disks |D comfy, soft, padded, perfect taker-carer of disk holder... -er.

Oh. Good luck with getting it fixed. Hey how come you don't have the link so we can level up your brawl card?

Posted

Yay! Hyrule's most active senior citizen is back! (I mean the topic, not G333.) :)

I defibrillated it. Woooooo! *collapses in wheelchair*

yeah, but how senior is ganny?

Senior enough to do THIS! *removes teeth*

Also, yeah, I also get urges to play a quickie as some of the more fun characters. I wanted to play as Yoshi once, which is odd; he's neither a fun character or a very good one to me. I sometimes want to play as Captain Falcon, because I have these images in my head of him running around in Smash Bros. and FAIRING SO MANY PEOPLE, THEN FALCAWN PAUNCHING, THEN FALCAWN KICKING, AND MORE THINGS. He's so fast and somewhat powerful that he should be so very rawksome, and yet...

*Falls asleep in the middle of discussion out of age*

I can't wait to wither and shrivel up like a dry weed. ^.^

Posted

Oh. Good luck with getting it fixed. Hey how come you don't have the link so we can level up your brawl card?

Clicking on just the card works too, that's how i got my card. I clicked on yours XD

I didn't even see your link... :unsure:

I like to play as Olimar :'D And TL is really fun too.

My favorite character of all is Meta Knight, but im best with Olimar.

XD Nobody can kick Lucas out of the most played spot XD So many KO's it's not even funny.

Posted

Clicking on just the card works too, that's how i got my card. I clicked on yours XD

I didn't even see your link... :unsure:

I like to play as Olimar :'D And TL is really fun too.

My favorite character of all is Meta Knight, but im best with Olimar.

XD Nobody can kick Lucas out of the most played spot XD So many KO's it's not even funny.

Lucus will have the most, and Ike will be number 2... In a good way.

Toon Link is number 2 for me. XD Toilet humor.

Posted

I defibrillated it. Woooooo! *collapses in wheelchair*

Senior enough to do THIS! *removes teeth*

Also, yeah, I also get urges to play a quickie as some of the more fun characters. I wanted to play as Yoshi once, which is odd; he's neither a fun character or a very good one to me. I sometimes want to play as Captain Falcon, because I have these images in my head of him running around in Smash Bros. and FAIRING SO MANY PEOPLE, THEN FALCAWN PAUNCHING, THEN FALCAWN KICKING, AND MORE THINGS. He's so fast and somewhat powerful that he should be so very rawksome, and yet...

*Falls asleep in the middle of discussion out of age*

I can't wait to wither and shrivel up like a dry weed. ^.^

Ganny, Ganny, Ganny. Have you had your medicine today?

Posted

Ganny, you're supposed to let Link KILL you for once.

You'll be resurrected or reincarnated after a bit.

You spend too much time in the Sacred Realm. >(

Gosh.

Anyways, yeah, FAiring is pretty annoying to pull off with Captain Falcon now.

The Falcon Paunch was nerfed, I think.

Can't've been buffed...

But yus.

Sahaqiel

Posted

The Sacred Realm is like a retirement home. White walls, white ceilings, white floors. We do pottery painting every Tuesday. =D Unfortunately, we only paint in white. >:( Sometimes, I wait for my grandkids to come visit me so I can give them the pottery I've painted for them, but nobody ever visits me, so I end up talking to other people's grandchildren. Sometimes I tell them a joke or a story from when I was their age, but I always end up falling asleep. When I wake up, they're gone. Then this nice nurse lady wheels me into the dining hall, where I eat blended jello and try to cut my slice of meatloaf; they don't give us knives, so I have to use my fork. But sometimes I just pick it up with my hands and start chewing it. Everyone runs over to me and rips it out of my mouth- which is a good thing to some degree, because I get attention- and someone cuts it for me. Every night I look at the activity calendar to see what I can look forward to for the next day, then I try to get out of my wheelchair and into my bed. My arms aren't strong enough, though, so I end up sleeping in the chair with a yarn blanket over my legs, which is covered in saliva by the time I wake up and wonder where I am. >:(

Yes, Falcon's Fair has been nerfed. It's so hard to sweetspot- much harder than any of Zelda's Lightning Kicks.

Posted

The Sacred Realm is like a retirement home. White walls, white ceilings, white floors. We do pottery painting every Tuesday. =D Unfortunately, we only paint in white. >:( Sometimes, I wait for my grandkids to come visit me so I can give them the pottery I've painted for them, but nobody ever visits me, so I end up talking to other people's grandchildren. Sometimes I tell them a joke or a story from when I was their age, but I always end up falling asleep. When I wake up, they're gone. Then this nice nurse lady wheels me into the dining hall, where I eat blended jello and try to cut my slice of meatloaf; they don't give us knives, so I have to use my fork. But sometimes I just pick it up with my hands and start chewing it. Everyone runs over to me and rips it out of my mouth- which is a good thing to some degree, because I get attention- and someone cuts it for me. Every night I look at the activity calendar to see what I can look forward to for the next day, then I try to get out of my wheelchair and into my bed. My arms aren't strong enough, though, so I end up sleeping in the chair with a yarn blanket over my legs, which is covered in saliva by the time I wake up and wonder where I am. >:(

Yes, Falcon's Fair has been nerfed. It's so hard to sweetspot- much harder than any of Zelda's Lightning Kicks.

*Busts out laughing.* :lol: Can't ha ha help but to ha ha laugh. ah. Anyway I can't play as Captin Falcon.

Posted

How depressing. Lol.