Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

The Sacred Realm is like a retirement home. White walls, white ceilings, white floors. We do pottery painting every Tuesday. =D Unfortunately, we only paint in white. >:( Sometimes, I wait for my grandkids to come visit me so I can give them the pottery I've painted for them, but nobody ever visits me, so I end up talking to other people's grandchildren. Sometimes I tell them a joke or a story from when I was their age, but I always end up falling asleep. When I wake up, they're gone. Then this nice nurse lady wheels me into the dining hall, where I eat blended jello and try to cut my slice of meatloaf; they don't give us knives, so I have to use my fork. But sometimes I just pick it up with my hands and start chewing it. Everyone runs over to me and rips it out of my mouth- which is a good thing to some degree, because I get attention- and someone cuts it for me. Every night I look at the activity calendar to see what I can look forward to for the next day, then I try to get out of my wheelchair and into my bed. My arms aren't strong enough, though, so I end up sleeping in the chair with a yarn blanket over my legs, which is covered in saliva by the time I wake up and wonder where I am. >:(

Yes, Falcon's Fair has been nerfed. It's so hard to sweetspot- much harder than any of Zelda's Lightning Kicks.

Darn it, Ganny, let Link kill you sometimes.

You get resurrected or are born again in a century with a shiny new body.

Also :o

My mother works at that nursing home!

Anyways, my Wii won't read discs anymore.

So I have to get it fixed.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Here's a question about Link when he pulls out the master sword.

Why is Navi there!?

Posted

ya falcon was nerfed completely as far as im concerned. the melee falcon was the best character of all the smash bros characters ever. now he's too floaty. and his knee sux. but i still can't keep from using him. all crap aside, he's still pretty darn fun to use. i just like the way he moves. haha

Posted

I found this cool little video of Brawl on Youtube.

Posted

ya thats pretty old. its still fun to watch tho!! :D

Posted

i have no idea if this has been mentioned yet:

has anybody finished the subspace emissary? cuz i finished and the credits rolled and all, but it says i only finished 80% of it and i couldn't find my Fox trophy. and i haven't gotten Toon Link or Wolf yet.

:biggrin:

Posted

in order to get 100 percent completion you have to find that fox trophy, find toon link in the forest and wolf in the ruins (they will be behind doors that weren't there before you fought tabuu), catch every enemy with a trophy stand (and yes that includes all of the bosses), open every door and chest and thats it i think.

Good luck!! :)