Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Creative Expression Oct. 2007

6 posts in this topic

Posted

In Morse High School Seminar, we have what we call Creative Expressions. What it is, is basically what the title implies: we use our creativity to express ourselves in any way we choose--photography, sculpture, painting, movie presentations, etc.

These are some of the Creative Expressions for October 2007 (most of them in my class).

Naruto on Wheels by Karen A. (She drew on chibi Naruto characters on a skateboard with oil pastels)

Mochi by Rocher A. (it's a painting of her dog Mochi, whom she had to put to sleep)

Tokyo Highway by Yours Truly (go here for full version)

Shibuya Scramble by Yours Truly (go here for full version)

Emphasize on Hands by Alvaro E.

The Butterfly by Stephanie M.

Orihime de Milo by Pzerce "Dardel" "Bob" M. (it's not really Orihime, but to me it is, provided the bustline)

Bankai Ichigo by Nathaniel "Kai" N. (one of my personal favorites)

Marilyn Monroe by Dana Q. (she did it in front of the class, and it was AWESOME!)

Remembrance by Jonar R. (in memory of the recent 2007 San Diego firestorm; he was evacuated, which inspired this)

Vivemente Corde Ama by Arianne T.

Things Will Never be the Same Again by Maria Y. (she was inspired by a song that had that line)

The Motherland by Suchavady V. (her family's from Cambodia, and she painted a rural scene of the country on a fan)

Which is your favorite?

Posted

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! (I personally like the Bankai Ichigo one the best, no offense. :embarrassed: )

Posted

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! (I personally like the Bankai Ichigo one the best, no offense. :embarrassed: )

Oh, none taken. The Naruto skateboard, Bankai Ichigo and the Marilyn Monroe were my personal favorites. :D

Posted

In Morse High School Seminar, we have what we call Creative Expressions. What it is, is basically what the title implies: we use our creativity to express ourselves in any way we choose--photography, sculpture, painting, movie presentations, etc.

These are some of the Creative Expressions for October 2007 (most of them in my class).

Naruto on Wheels by Karen A. (She drew on chibi Naruto characters on a skateboard with oil pastels)

Mochi by Rocher A. (it's a painting of her dog Mochi, whom she had to put to sleep)

Tokyo Highway by Yours Truly (go here for full version)

Shibuya Scramble by Yours Truly (go here for full version)

Emphasize on Hands by Alvaro E.

The Butterfly by Stephanie M.

Orihime de Milo by Pzerce "Dardel" "Bob" M. (it's not really Orihime, but to me it is, provided the bustline)

Bankai Ichigo by Nathaniel "Kai" N. (one of my personal favorites)

Marilyn Monroe by Dana Q. (she did it in front of the class, and it was AWESOME!)

Remembrance by Jonar R. (in memory of the recent 2007 San Diego firestorm; he was evacuated, which inspired this)

Vivemente Corde Ama by Arianne T.

Things Will Never be the Same Again by Maria Y. (she was inspired by a song that had that line)

The Motherland by Suchavady V. (her family's from Cambodia, and she painted a rural scene of the country on a fan)

Which is your favorite?

Mochi and Rememberence. I can relate to the girl who painted Mochi.

Posted

Ooh those are awesome! My favorites would be Marilyn Monroe, Remembrance, Naruto skateboard, and Tokyo Highway. :biggrin:

Posted

Ooh those are awesome! My favorites would be Marilyn Monroe, Remembrance, Naruto skateboard, and Tokyo Highway. :biggrin:

Thanks!

We're having another one in December, I think. The theme is poetry or a literary interpretation. I'm still debating over which I'll do. If I decide to do the latter, then I could always take one of my oneshots off Fanfiction and just interpret that.