Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enemy to Arcanelord MUHAHAHA!!

133 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]i am the Bringer Of Destruction!!! fear my power Arcanelord! i am now your most powerful enemy!!

i am now Arcanelords rival,meaning i shall fight him to the bitter end!!! i am the bringer Of Destruction for a reason,first:he is the Bringer Of Light,and i am the opposite:Bringer Of Destuction.i didn't want to go with darkness becasue secretly im afraid of the dark(or more alike it:the[i]things in[/i] the dark).
Yes,i have challenged Arcanelord to a battle.there shall be no:major god-modding(but of course there will be just no instant killing),dirty fighting,bringing..oh wait,you may bring up to [i]two[/i] Allys to help you,you'll need it.and the rest:no bringing army's of light,or wizards to aid you either.okay those are the rules,let the battle begin!!!!!!

that is of course if you accept......?[/color]

Posted

Well this looks interesting. Can I join your side Dark?

Posted

Ooooh!~

Its been awhile since a topic like this!! :joy:

*Grabs Popcorn.*

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]Need a parter I'll be glad to help. If you want it.[/color]

Posted

Ok. First of all this is sorta pointless. Second, in my story (in progress) the Bringer of Destruction is my corrupted brother, Shadmaii. So you're claiming to be Shadmaii? :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='84534' date='Nov 7 2007, 06:16 PM']Ok. First of all this is sorta pointless. Second, in my story (in progress) the Bringer of Destruction is my corrupted brother, Shadmaii. So you're claiming to be Shadmaii? :unsure:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]D d did you post that already. :fear: If you didn't this is scarry. I will still fight for Dark. :unsure: I'm still scared.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='84538' date='Nov 7 2007, 06:23 PM'][color="#FF0000"]D d did you post that already. :fear: If you didn't this is scarry. I will still fight for Dark. :unsure: I'm still scared.[/color][/quote]
Uh, no. I didn't post that before. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='84540' date='Nov 7 2007, 06:25 PM']Uh, no. I didn't post that before. :unsure:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Cccccan he see the future or something. Know what sadly I know what I want to be when I hit post one thousand.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='84542' date='Nov 7 2007, 06:29 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Cccccan he see the future or something. Know what sadly I know what I want to be when I hit post one thousand.[/color][/quote]
That didn't make much sense. And I bet I can guess the title you want. "Dark Young Link".

Posted

well if arcanelord fights i'm on his side.

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I'll fight with dark. Sorry Arcanelord, gotta go with my new army. :biggrin: Am I allowed to bring my katana's and bow and arrow, or just my claws? *starts filing claws*[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]this isn't pointless,and you never answered.Do you accept? and yes CG you can use your weapons :unsure: and YLA you can join if you want but you'll probably get thwamped :unsure: if arcanelord declines my challenge than the mods have permission to lock this.and no.imnot shadmaii :huh: i am Ryu.[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Yes! *starts sharpening Katanas*[/color][/font]

Posted

here comes the random godmodding, although I'm inclined to agree with Arcanelord.

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='84545' date='Nov 7 2007, 06:32 PM']That didn't make much sense. And I bet I can guess the title you want. "Dark Young Link".[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Yes. :cry:

And Dark I won't get twomped,well a little, and my LA grade. :unsure: [/color]