Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enemy to Arcanelord MUHAHAHA!!

133 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='84432' date='Nov 6 2007, 11:06 PM'],you may bring up to [i]two[/i] Allys to help you,you'll need it.and the rest:no bringing army's of light,or wizards to aid you either.okay those are the rules,let the battle begin!!!!!![/quote]

ooooo!! pick me arcane!!!!!! pleeeeeeaaaaaase???

Posted

I'm pretty sure arcane will decline. But just incace...*unsheates god sword and starts to polish and sharpen it*

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='84470' date='Nov 7 2007, 09:02 AM']Ooooh!~

Its been awhile since a topic like this!! :joy:

*Grabs Popcorn.*[/quote]
Oh, indeed! *Grabs more popcorn* We'll [i]all [/i]need it... :unsure:

*Special comfy chair* THE CHAIR IS OFF LIMITS.

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='84736' date='Nov 8 2007, 03:41 AM']here comes the random godmodding, although I'm inclined to agree with Arcanelord.[/quote]
Oh, indeed! Though Arcane will probably not accept or anything, you may need this. *Popcorn to GL*

Posted

Ok. I accept. (out of boredom, of course) My allies will be Val Hammer and Swordplaymaster. (You do realize your fighting the leader of the Keaton army and the most powerful spell caster in existance, right?)

Posted

[color="#00BFFF"]Unfortunatly, Arcan is thinking of changing his Avi, and i told him i'd kill him if he did.
So now i have the chance.
*forges sword*
if i get to kill, i'm happy. (makes me wonder why i'm with the un-evil army sometimes)[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Corrupt One' post='84949' date='Nov 8 2007, 09:14 PM'][color="#00BFFF"]Unfortunatly, Arcan is thinking of changing his Avi, and i told him i'd kill him if he did.
So now i have the chance.
*forges sword*
if i get to kill, i'm happy. (makes me wonder why i'm with the un-evil army sometimes)[/color][/quote]
Why do you not like the cool (and slightly creppy) avy???

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='84951' date='Nov 8 2007, 08:15 PM']Why do you not like the cool (and slightly creppy) avy???[/quote]

It gives me the urge to kill myself

PReparew yourself (and pardon my grammer, having a bad day)

Posted

hehehe, looks like your about to get pwned. bye, corrupt one! :n_n: *uber-readiness*

Posted

[quote name='Corrupt One' post='84955' date='Nov 8 2007, 09:25 PM']It gives me the urge to kill myself

PReparew yourself (and pardon my grammer, having a bad day)[/quote]
Ok.... :huh:

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='84956' date='Nov 8 2007, 09:31 PM']hehehe, looks like your about to get pwned. bye, corrupt one! :n_n: *uber-readiness*[/quote]
Oh yeah. :D (I kid.)

Posted

yes, well, i am rather awesome that way.

Posted

Yo DARK, Pick meeee! I would bribe you but I gave all of my Ruppees away!

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]yes Arcanelord and i am the most skilled swordsman and i have a demon more powerful than all our armys combined yadah yadah.

let the battle!!! BEGIN!!!
'charges Arcanelord'[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='85086' date='Nov 9 2007, 01:21 PM'][color="#00bfff"]yes Arcanelord and i am the most skilled swordsman and i have a demon more powerful than all our armys combined yadah yadah.

let the battle!!! BEGIN!!!
'charges Arcanelord'[/color][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]You forgot to choose whose on your side. I think you forgot. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='85103' date='Nov 9 2007, 12:10 PM'][color="#ff0000"]You forgot to choose whose on your side. I think you forgot. :unsure: [/color][/quote]

[color="#00bfff"]you,and CG.DUH! i already chose both of you :unsure:
'battle rages between Dark and Arcanelord'
'YLA gets thwamped'
'CG completely devadtates VH'
'Dark slames Arlord into a wall'
'Arlord slams Dark [i]through [/i]the wall'
'Dark uses his uber force power to throttle Arlord and throw him off the empire state building'
'Arlord uses magic to stop above the ground and shoots fire at dark'
'Dark grabs fire and throws it back at Arlord'
'this continues for some time'[/color]

Posted

... might as well enjoy the show!!!