Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enemy to Arcanelord MUHAHAHA!!

133 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='fox boy' post='90371' date='Nov 24 2007, 09:34 PM']bonsai :mellow:[/quote]
lolz haha XD
But I join arcanlord's side and The Dark One he made you sig's :ohmygod: :squint:

Posted

i haven't been here for a while. . .

DIE DARK ONE, DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lawlz, jk. but seriously

Posted

Y? arcane is cool

Posted

I dont see why we even have to fight.

In fact this is the very one(i think)that started the other "enemy to ..." things... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Chef Nonsense' post='102972' date='Dec 31 2007, 12:43 AM']I dont see why we even have to fight.

In fact this is the very one(i think)that started the other "enemy to ..." things... :unsure:[/quote]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]
yeah, others copied it. ANYWAY:[/color][/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*starts attacking Val*[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]I forgot about this topic because i've been saving my own hide from TBZFE untill we had the truce. * Goes back to attacking VH again after about 2 months or so.* Oh wait is the fight over?[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='107188' date='Jan 10 2008, 06:26 PM'][color="#FF0000"]I forgot about this topic because i've been saving my own hide from TBZFE untill we had the truce. * Goes back to attacking VH again after about 2 months or so.* Oh wait is the fight over?[/color][/quote]

no, i have to prove i can master pie better than VH.

however as soon as the topic began we cleared our diferences, and so we just threw pies and vapparettos for fun. :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='107203' date='Jan 10 2008, 02:04 PM']no, i have to prove i can master pie better than VH.

however as soon as the topic began we cleared our diferences, and so we just threw pies and vapparettos for fun. :embarrassed:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]You have your own topic about throwing pies at VH remember.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='107205' date='Jan 10 2008, 07:07 PM'][color="#FF0000"]You have your own topic about throwing pies at VH remember.[/color][/quote]

yes, that's what i was refering to.

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='107207' date='Jan 10 2008, 02:10 PM']yes, that's what i was refering to.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Oh well I think it's over now but I can ask Dark.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='107208' date='Jan 10 2008, 07:12 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Oh well I think it's over now but I can ask Dark.[/color][/quote]

Or CaN YoU? :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='107210' date='Jan 10 2008, 02:13 PM']Or CaN YoU? :huh:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]He was on then left but i'll ask him another time. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

Hey VH remember this!?! [size=7]*BOMP*[/size]