Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SCHOOL STINKS

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Schools stupid and boreing in my opinion (except being with my friends, there Ok)

What does everyone else think about school.

Posted

I like school. School is cool. Personally, anyone who thinks otherwise is just lazy.

PS: Should be in Rants & Raves section.

Posted

I'm not lazy!!!!!

I just don't have much to do anymore

and thanks for the tip

Posted

I like school. I work in the library at my school as an elective. Im in Band. I like school a lot. The reason why i hate is...well lets just say i hate A LOT of people. :unsure:

Posted

My English, Japanese and Algebra 2 teachers let us eat and drink in class, and they're cool with stuff like cell phones, iPods, cameras, DS/PSPs in the classroom. At least with me, anyway, since I always get As. And then in English, during the last five or so minutes of class, he lets us go on the new iMacs (he has ten of them in his class alone since he's also the school newspaper supervisor) and mess around on the Internet and Photo Booth.

Posted

School is all that bad, really. I mean, it has gotten a little tougher since I've moved to Gr 8 (more work etc.), but it's not like I loathe it beyond belief. The only part I really dislike about school is Gym. I'm talent challenged when it comes to gym. -_- :cry: I also wish we were learning Japanese instead of French (personally, it seems more interesting to learn, and I only know a few words in japanese, written in english).

And yeah, being with friends just makes it more enjoyable. :)

Posted

The only part I really dislike about school is Gym. I'm talent challenged when it comes to gym. -_- :cry: I also wish we were learning Japanese instead of French (personally, it seems more interesting to learn, and I only know a few words in japanese, written in english).

I inherently suck at sports (except tennis, volleyball and golf :D), that's why I chose ROTC over PE.

And yeah, Japanese is a fun and interesting language to learn, but it's also horribly tough.

Posted

Ok, You convinced me school isn't ALL that bad so I've made a list of things I dislike about my school

1.Their "NO HUGS" rule, yes no hugs allowed at my school!

2.Math, I HATE MATH (but i'm good in it! yes it's quite ironic)

3.How EVERY school official watches us like hawks!! :fear: (so what does it matter to them what I do in my free time)

4.The teachers lesson-plans (school is enjoyable if you can have fun in it so less "get out your journals, children" and more "lets go make silly putty from glue and laundry detergent!!")

5.The school spirit :wacko: (I'm all cool with school spirit, but I'm a student not the guy in the Mascot cosutume at football games and don't expect me to be)

and thats all I can really think of..so...there you have it, I guess... the reason this topic was made

Posted

Ok, You convinced me school isn't ALL that bad so I've made a list of things I dislike about my school

1.Their "NO HUGS" rule, yes no hugs allowed at my school!

2.Math, I HATE MATH (but i'm good in it! yes it's quite ironic)

3.How EVERY school official watches us like hawks!! :fear: (so what does it matter to them what I do in my free time)

4.The teachers lesson-plans (school is enjoyable if you can have fun in it so less "get out your journals, children" and more "lets go make silly putty from glue and laundry detergent!!")

5.The school spirit :wacko: (I'm all cool with school spirit, but I'm a student not the guy in the Mascot cosutume at football games and don't expect me to be)

and thats all I can really think of..so...there you have it, I guess... the reason this topic was made

I really hate school, no friends, bad grades, no fun, I can't do anything.

Posted

i quite like my school. i'm interform fooball captain and i came 2nd in the school airhockey championship.

however garo ninja school sounds a lot better :unsure:

Posted

live with it

Posted

I quite like school.

It is the only social connection I have. I don't mind the work.

No Hugging rule? C'mon people. Share the love!

Just kidding. That's just a bit far, isn't it?

Posted

i don't know... school is pretty cool. today, some kids went down into a storm drain during lunch and got stuck. the teachers were scared, but most of the freshmen and sophmores were laughing and waiting for them to come out of the hole. i dont know why they got in the storm drain, though. :embarrassed:

Posted

School is... :unsure:

meh. it isn't bad, and it ain't the funnest thing in the world... :unsure:

Posted

My school sucks.

The only teacher I like is my science teacher, Mr. Wilson. My boyfriend lives in Charlotte and now I may have to break up with him because another guy is planning to ask me out. :wacko: Much more later, I'm at school :fear::unsure:

I hate this place. I wish I hadn't moved. :banghead::anger: